Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching (2310 Views)

Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) / See Pictures Of Celebrities That Graced Jimmy Jatt's 25th Year Anniversary In Mu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by spectramissile: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Celebs were all around the oil magnate's daughter to grace her event and launching of the compilation of the "House of Cuppy" alongside with her father "Femi otedola".

Continue below to see more artists and celebrities at the event:
http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_38.html

Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by Airforce1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kcee limpopo looking fly

Chidimma baby
Asampete nwa kiss

1 Like

Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by neymarb: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
spectramissile: Celebs were all around the oil magnate's daughter to grace her event and launching of the compilation of the "House of Cuppy" alongside with her father "Femi otedola".

Continue below to see more artists and celebrities at the event:
http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_38.html

Chaiii, there is God ooo, OP, it seems to me that KC limpopo is having a crush on DJ cuppy with the remaining pictures on your blog, especially were he kept looking at her lips shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked like say him won kiss her. i dont trust that guy oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by neymarb: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
limpo bite
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by tourphland(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Skales too much
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by sexyjennik(f): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kcee jst lookin @ her lustfully lyk he can actually see thru her,omg or am i d only 1 who gat eyes?miss kedike always lukin pretty. smiley cool
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by neymarb: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
sexyjennik: Kcee jst lookin @ her lustfully lyk he can actually see thru her,omg or am i d only 1 who gat eyes?miss kedike always lukin pretty. smiley cool

abi ooo, i hope his shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wont drop on dj cuppy's lips

1 Like

Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by sexyjennik(f): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
neymarb:

abi ooo, i hope his shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wont drop on dj cuppy's lips
lol,i hope not
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by spectramissile: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abegi, who be the girl self? no be femi otedola's daughter? if no be for money wey her papa get she for wowo pass anybody.infact my fiancee fine pass her
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by axortedbabe(f): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
sh has a pretty face n lovely smile
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by icebebe(f): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
spectramissile: Abegi, who be the girl self? no be femi otedola's daughter? if no be for money wey her papa get she for wowo pass anybody.infact my fiancee fine pass her
jealousy kills faster dan Ebola brova

1 Like

Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by kellywoods: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
icebebe: jealousy kills faster dan Ebola brova

icebebe, na true, the girl no fine joor
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by sodeaky: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Guys Stya away and stop deliberating on my fiancee (cuppy love)
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by sholay2011(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
kellywoods:

icebebe, na true, the girl no fine joor
Bros, are you blind? undecided

Shez pretty, even with all the faces she made in the pics and various camera angles. She looks better than Chidinma that NLers shout sef. grin
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by sodeaky: 5:02am On Aug 12, 2014
sholay2011:
Bros, are you blind? undecided

Shez pretty, even with all the faces she made in the pics and various camera angles. She looks better than Chidinma that NLers shout sef. grin

true talk
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2014
This chick is so adorable and comely. Ever smiling, ever endearing. She seems genuinely nice and humble in spite of her father's riches.

1 Like

Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by ElFenomeno1: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2014
OP are you dumb?!

Hose of cuppy?! WTF?
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by sholay2011(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2014
pro01: This chick is so adorable and comely. Ever smiling, ever endearing. She seems genuinely nice and humble in spite of her father's riches.
I agree with this.
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by Abrilla(f): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Chidinma needs to change her hair style
Re: Celebs Graced Femi Otedola's Daughter Event In Lagos "Hose Of Cuppy" Launching by spectramissile: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Abrilla: Chidinma needs to change her hair style

she'snaija future rihanna grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she's got the stature, so lets give it to her

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Named Richest Celebrity In The 2014 Vanguard’s Richest List / PLEASE READ: Before All Our Children Become Musician / How John Cena Helped Re-unite Wiz-khalifa And Amber Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.