Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? (1070 Views)

Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? / Intimate Temptations, Christians How Do You Cope? / Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
What wrong did he commit?

Who created diseases and plagues and sent them to Egypt? It wasn't him.

Who took the life of Jesus, son of Yahweh? It wasn't him.

Who sends his servants to take 10% of your monthly income as security deposit and fails to keep his end of the bargain? It definitely isn't Father.

To be acquainted with truth, you must view both sides of the divide without prejudice.
It's time to read your Bible again. Reach out to Lucifer, the Savior of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by Waspy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lord have mercy undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Waspy: Lord have mercy undecided undecided
Which Lord?

3 Likes

Re: Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by Blackfire(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
the irresponsibilities of our so called men of God is breeding monsters that will haunt there religion.. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by torchwave: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Geez. Op, that evil spirit did not wrong Christians. He condemned himself by attempting to usurp authority which was and is forever out of his puny reach. For that he will pay with eternal suffering of an unimaginable kind.

Consequently, he became the arch enemy of anything or anyone related to God, especially man (me and you) who was created in the image of God. He hates God and he hates those created in God's image. He will do anything to destroy us, that is why he doesn't rest.

He did not wrong Christians; he became the great enemy of Christians after his fall. It is war. We will crush his head because he is at war with my Father, the Almighty I AM. We are not commanded to love demons; our duty is to crush, pulverize, smash, thump, thwack, slap, hit, clobber the Devil and his demons whenever and wherever. And this will continue till he is thrown into his ultimate and eternal habitation of suffering. There is no peace for the wicked.

If you choose the great Deceiver to be your father, then you will share in his failure and eternal doom. Be warned

6 Likes

Re: Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by Waspy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Which Lord?
the Lord of Hosts

3 Likes

Re: Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Waspy: the Lord of Hosts
The Lord of Goats.
Re: Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by Zikdik(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Christians are too serious about their garbage. At least, Satanists provide a bit of comic relief.
Re: Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by benELOHIM7(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2014
DONOT be equally yoked with unbelievers (fools), waspy.
Waspy: the Lord of Hosts

2 Likes

Re: Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
sonOfLucifer: What wrong did he commit?

Who created diseases and plagues and sent them to Egypt? It wasn't him.

Who took the life of Jesus, son of Yahweh? It wasn't him.

Who sends his servants to take 10% of your monthly income as security deposit and fails to keep his end of the bargain? It definitely isn't Father.

To be acquainted with truth, you must view both sides of the divide without prejudice.
It's time to read your Bible again. Reach out to Lucifer, the Savior of the world.
at least satanits have powers but as for urs. U are just jobless, spiritually blind and even opressed by witchcraft and ur satan doesnt even knw u.. I pity ur end.. Well even if u knw him satan ur lucifer ask him about me and he will tell u how many times i have crushed his head with the power of God (romans 16 vs 20) http://www.mcreveil.org/Anglais/witchcraft/PstJonas_en02.html

2 Likes

Re: Christians, How Has My Father Wronged You? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
ProphetUdeme: at least satanits have powers but as for urs. U are just jobless, spiritually blind and even opressed by witchcraft and ur satan doesnt even knw u.. I pity ur end.. Well even if u knw him satan ur lucifer ask him about me and he will tell u how many times i have crushed his head with the power of God (romans 16 vs 20) http://www.mcreveil.org/Anglais/witchcraft/PstJonas_en02.html

You have something special, a rare kind of foolishness that I hope can't be passed down to future generations.
You aren't worthy to wash my Master's dog, let alone cause him any sort of headache. You are as ignorant as Christians come, even a blind man can walk through your mind without hitting any obstacles.
You glory in foolishness, my master glories in knowledge and wisdom. Remain a slave.

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue Tragedy – Another Has Happen Joshua Iginla! / How Old Was Mary When Jesus Was Born? / In Indonesia, Taking Selfie Is Haram For Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.