Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Do You Think Your Actions In Life Have Been Your Own Will Or - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do You Think Your Actions In Life Have Been Your Own Will Or (524 Views)

Spectre’s Final Trailer Is Here, And The Car Chasing Actions Just Never Ends / A Day In Life Without Technology / Get Your Self Beta In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Your Actions In Life Have Been Your Own Will Or by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
The things that have defined you.. Do you feel like they were meant to happen or do
you just think it was a chain of events?
Do you believe in free will?

I just threw my alarm at the wall,Do you think free will had nothing to do with that one.
Re: Do You Think Your Actions In Life Have Been Your Own Will Or by CodeHouse: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2014
shegsky: The things that have defined you.. Do you feel like they were meant to happen or do
you just think it was a chain of events?
Do you believe in free will?

I just threw my alarm at the wall,Do you think free will had nothing to do with that one.

Whatever decision you make or actions you take is prompted by another set of action or reasoning.

Throwing your alarm at the wall is a good example of it. No matter what you do there must be a reason for your action or inaction.

Yes Free will, there are different, infact countless probabilities tossed before us on a daily basis, whichever you decide still end up leading to how you have been destined to live that day.

You throw the alarm at the wall, then it must be swept, wether by you or room service. Your action or in action spark up millions of events, long term or short term.

Just like if you don't create a topic, you can't just see comments under the topic you never created.

(1) (Reply)

Help Sign This: Reducing Nigerian Internet Subscription Charges To An Affordable / Missing Airasia Plane May Have Crash In Java Sea / CBN Orders Banks To Establish Electronic Fraud Desks By July 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.