Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Why Catholics Should Start Highlighting Miracles(personal Experience) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Catholics Should Start Highlighting Miracles(personal Experience) (572 Views)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Catholics Should Start Highlighting Miracles(personal Experience) by Burmak: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
It think its time the catholic church should start to share miracles among themselves because i think the protestant use this to lure away lukewarm catholics who face one challenge or the other
my personal experience i was having a very strong challenge a spiritual attack,so my brother an ex catholic took me to his pastor after praying for me he then told me that the first step to solution is to leave the catholic church which i accepted but about 2 weeks ago a family friend invited me to a catholic church for wedding thanksgiving.at the same day another man was having thanksgiving and this man was very happy so when he came back to his seat(he actually sat beside me) i said to him thank for your life sir because i could see the delight in his face.then he narrated to me how he was healed of cancer by receiving the eucharist and praying after for 5 days.this really moved me so i decided to try to cut the long story short the attack is now history and am back and better in catholic church.now if the man had not told me well i will be a pentecostal by now telling people that the catholic church is a dead church.and i think many leave the church as a result of this.PLEASE LET THERE BE MEANS WHEREBY CATHOLICS COULD SHARE TESTIMONIES DURING MASS IT IS GOING TO HELP THE CHURCH THANKS.
Re: Why Catholics Should Start Highlighting Miracles(personal Experience) by hushmail: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Praise to Jesus

Honour to Mary
Re: Why Catholics Should Start Highlighting Miracles(personal Experience) by Rich4god(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
John 6:60-63.... Some of Christ disciples even left Jesus, and He didnt even bother to call them back. He even went further to ask His apostles if they will leave too.... We no dey do advert for anybody... Those that knws that the catholic church holds the teaching to eternal life will not bother to seek for anything outside the church even at the point of death...

(1) (Reply)

Godly Friends / Pastor Claims He Engaged In Robbery To Serve God / The Power Of Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.