Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Maersk Recruiting ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Recruiting ? (2297 Views)

Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting / Maersk Shipping Vacancies / Maersk Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maersk Recruiting ? by mosyb: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2008
DEAR NAIRALANDERS,

I WOULD WANT TO KNOW , DID MAERSK DO ANY APTITUDE TEST ON SATURDAY 18TH OCT 2008, I GOT A TXT MSG ON MY PHONE TELLING ME THAT I WAS INVITED FOR ANY APTITUDE TEST, I SHOULD CHECK MY MAIL FOR FURTHER DETAILS, BUT NOTHING WAS SENT TO MY MAIL,CHECKED FOR 2 DAYS , STILL NO DETAILS

COULD THIS BE A SCAM OR SOMETHING ? because I WANT 2 KNOW
Re: Maersk Recruiting ? by tayoTFC(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2008
i got the same text but no detail was sent to my email, so i went to there office at 121 lious solomon close vi behind sliverbird gallaria. VI
i was told the test take place in that sat 18th , so may be if pple complaim as i do they migth call us for test back
thanks
tayotfc
Re: Maersk Recruiting ? by kezy4(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
Dear Mosyb and Tayo,

What happened to you both. All you needed to do was to call Maerskline back for the mail if indifferent.

We wrote the test am saturday. Infact, we are only waiting for the result which will be out in three weeks time from now according to maersk human resources.

Please do not sleep next time.
Re: Maersk Recruiting ? by hadassahxoxo(f): 1:44am On Jun 28, 2015
kezy4:
Dear Mosyb and Tayo,

What happened to you both. All you needed to do was to call Maerskline back for the mail if indifferent.

We wrote the test am saturday. Infact, we are only waiting for the result which will be out in three weeks time from now according to maersk human resources.

Please do not sleep next time.

Pls i applied some months back to maersk for dir graduate trainee program, didn't get any reply from them since then, pls kindly send me the number you use in contacting them... thanku vry much, hadassahxoxo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Shell Technical Graduate Test / Immigration CBT Test: One Question That Needs An Answer / Guinness Nigeria Plc 2015 Graduate Recruitment Programme (multiple Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.