Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Put Aside Your Pride, Set Down Your Arrogance, And Remember Your Grave - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Put Aside Your Pride, Set Down Your Arrogance, And Remember Your Grave (1180 Views)

Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? / God Doesn't Remember Your Past, But Men Do / Stop Digging Your Grave. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put Aside Your Pride, Set Down Your Arrogance, And Remember Your Grave by ashson: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
The man who built the Titanic was asked, How safe would the Titanic be? With an Ironic Tone he said: "NOT EVEN GOD CAN SINK IT" & we all know what happened to the Titanic..

Tancredo Neves President of Brazil. During a campaign, he said he got 500,000 votes for his party, Not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick & died a day before being made President..

Cazuza Brazilian singer & poet. During a show, while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air & said: "God that's for u". He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner..

Allah SWT says in the holy Qur'an "Do not walk proudly on the earth: your feet cannot cleave the earth nor are you as tall as the mountains". Surah Isra (17:37)

Put aside your pride, Set down your arrogance, And remember your grave. - Saying of Ali ibn Abu Talib (radi Allahu anhu)
Please take part in this & forward it to all Muslims and let everyone take part in the Dua.

Ya Allah don't take my soul away until you are happy with me:
Ya Allah give me a death of a shaheed.
Ya Allah grant me death while I'm in sujuud.
Ya Allah let the last words of my life be the Shahadah.
Ya Allah If I die in my sleep let My heart beat the Zikr of Allah.
 Oh Allah, the guider of the lost soul forgive the entire Muslim Ummah!
Ya Allah Forgive my Parents, my Family, my Muslim Friends. Ameen Ya Rabb

The fire in Jahanam will not touch the person who recites "Allahumma Ajirni Minan Naar" 7x after fajr & maghrib.
Re: Put Aside Your Pride, Set Down Your Arrogance, And Remember Your Grave by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
I might ntb a muslim bt i read ur pst directly frm my heart.
*ya allah(GOD) dont take my soul away until u ar convinced/happy of ma deeds (amen)
Re: Put Aside Your Pride, Set Down Your Arrogance, And Remember Your Grave by ashson: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
unpredictedone: I might ntb a muslim bt i read ur pst directly frm my heart.
*ya allah(GOD) dont take my soul away until u ar convinced/happy of ma deeds (amen)
Ameeen

(1) (Reply)

UK Commission Probes Christ Embassy; Pastor Ashimolowo's KICC Over Payment / Synagogue Building Collapse: US Army Fingered / How To Lose Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.