Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Secret Of My Success - Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Secret Of My Success - Mercy Johnson (1347 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of My Success - Mercy Johnson by great664(m): 5:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie in a recent interview talks about her journey to success and what she had go through to achieve the level of success she’s enjoying now.

The talented Mercy Johnson who has since become one of the most sought after and highest paid actresses in Nollwood said its hard work and you never just stop working.

She said: “While my mates were buying Brazilian hair and designer bags, I never knew what they were. I just wanted to be at a movie location and work, she said.

”Success is hard, it’s never easy. It takes more than luck to make the right decisions, and the right choices. A lot of people have actually been acting before me, but...Read More...

http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/the-secret-of-my-success-mercy-johnson.html

Re: The Secret Of My Success - Mercy Johnson by mindurbiznes: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2014
tongue
Re: The Secret Of My Success - Mercy Johnson by osile2012: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2014
Good for her.

Re: The Secret Of My Success - Mercy Johnson by great664(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
osile2012: Good for her.
sure, Hard Work Pays

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Dbanj’s Ex Girlfriend, Jennifer Obayuwana Finds New Boyfriend. / Peter (psquare) Why I Got Solo Endorsement Without My Brother / I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife — Nkiru Silvanus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.