Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Eating Dog Testicles - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eating Dog Testicles (22020 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers / Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2006
In my class, more than a couple of the students have tasted dogs' testicules. *Pukes*. Has anybody here eaten a dog or rather, their testicules? *Pukes*.

Testicles that are being eaten by human beings;

1 Dog testicles  lipsrsealed
2 Ram testicles  lipsrsealed
3 Goat testicles  lipsrsealed
4 Human testicles lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by Seun(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2006
Where did your classmates say they got the dog testicles from?
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2006
Well, it was the ramadan period and we were talking about what they were going to eat and all. Then the muslims said that they eat dog testicules! *Pukes*. In my class, there are probably 4 - 5 non muslims and we are 13 in total.
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by 2cantango(f): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2006
That is just so totally wrong and disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2006
I know. I was traumatized for a while. I forgot about it until I saw the word 'testicules' on another forum. I had to share my disgust with you guys. lipsrsealed
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by Seun(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2006
Muslims don't eat pork, not to talk of dog testicles. Are you sure this wasn't something you heard in a dream?
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2006
Seun:

Muslims don't eat pork, not to talk of dog testicles. Are you sure this wasn't something you heard in a dream?

Erm, apparently they do. Oh, the also eat ram testicules *Pukes*. Seriously, this was a huge thing in class.
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by ikamefa(f): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2006
ram testicles? hummmmmmmmmm yummy! lipsrsealed
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by Seun(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2006
In Islam:

Carnivorous (meat eating) animals and birds, e.g. lions, tigers, vultures, eagles, etc. are forbidden.
http://www.sfusd.k12.ca.us/schwww/sch618/Food_and_Farming/Islam_Food_and_Farming.html

Dogs are meat-eating animals and muslims don't eat them, not to talk of their testicles.

Dogs are considered unclean animals. Muslims don't even keep them as pets:
http://www.islamicconcern.com/dogs.asp

Retro!
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2006
Seun:

In Islam:

Carnivorous (meat eating) animals and birds, e.g. lions, tigers, vultures, eagles, etc. are forbidden.
http://www.sfusd.k12.ca.us/schwww/sch618/Food_and_Farming/Islam_Food_and_Farming.html

Dogs are meat-eating animals and muslims don't eat them, not to talk of their testicles.

Dogs are considered unclean animals. Muslims don't even keep them as pets:
http://www.islamicconcern.com/dogs.asp

Retro!

Ah! I have weird muslims in my class. *Pukes*. What muslims are you talking about? The muslims in my school have dogs at home, they don't eat pigs though.

I'm talking about Turks and Arabs. They touch dogs, they even bring their dogs to school! What muslims are you talking about Mr Admin. LMFAOOOOO!
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by Eurphoria(f): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2006
[center]Yum YUm Yum nice and crunchy by the way was it a two legged dog ? tongue[/center]

I think they weere joking about with you , anyway nothing wrong with such delicacies(one man's meat and all!!!)
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2006
Edit// I asked my friend on MSN and he claims that he eats dog testicles. Dog and Ram. *Pukes*.

Let me re-call what happened in class;

The next day was Ramadan, so in Religion class, we talked of what Ramadan was all about. Some guy called Tarek said that they eat Ram testicles *pukes*, then in Science class, my Muslim teacher said that they also eat dog testicles *pukes*. He said it tasted like sausages. The students said that it's possible but they don't do it but their family members eat them (except Tarek). *Pukes*.

It was a nightmare.
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2006
Eurphoria:

[center]Yum YUm Yum nice and crunchy by the way was it a two legged dog ? tongue[/center]
I think they weere joking about with you , anyway nothing wrong with such delicacies(one man's meat and all!!!)

Nooo! But the teacher said so too. I don't think they were joking. I hope they were. I mean, dog and ram testicles? EWW! *Pukes*.
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by hucarson(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2006
@ retro,
This thread makes me nauseous.
Pls delete it.
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by Eurphoria(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2006
[/quote][quote author=hucarson link=topic=18538.msg512024#msg512024 date=1153588202]
@ retro,
Please delete it.
@Hucarson
What a strapping lad like you? come off! don't be such a big girl's blouse tongue(jokin)

@Retro
lmao, so u were truamatised, hehehehe, sry babes sry don't mean to laugh but it's funny. I have seen and heard worse anyway. Go to Thailand for your next holiday and check out delicacies lipsrsealed, gulp!!! you would puke yah guts out.
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by LiquidMind(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2006
I   know a woman that used to sell delicious fried testicle  near our school  back then
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2006
hucarson:

@ retro,
Please delete it.

Lmao! I'm sorry.

Eurphoria:

@Retro
lmao, so u were truamatised, hehehehe, sry babes sry don't mean to laugh but it's funny. I have seen and heard worse anyway. Go to Thailand for your next holiday and check out delicacies lipsrsealed, gulp!!! you would puke yah guts out.

It's disgusting! You know what's funny? They taste like sausages and I LOVE sausages!

LiquidMind:

I know a woman that used to sell delicious fried testicle near our school back then

angry
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by zeb(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2006
My mom used to make egusi soup for us  with horse Testicles

is not as bad  as most poeple think,
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by SvS(f): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2006
ewwwh i would trust retro to open a thead lik this lmfao
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2006
zeb:

My mom used to make egusi soup for us with horse Testicles

is not as bad as most poeple think,

Lmfao!! This had better be a joke.

svs:

ewwwh i would trust retro to open a thead lik this lmfao

I school with the oddest people of all times. There's even more but I'll stop here.
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by SvS(f): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2006
i beg u to put a stop retro i beg
lmao
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lmao! Svs! Hahahaha.
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by shawna(f): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2006
well the chinese eat goat testicles so eating dog testicles cant be that bad undecided
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2006
Eww. angry
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2006
Yuck!

whats next? eating a male's testicles? undecided
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by shawna(f): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2006
well those who eat humans eat human testicles i heard some native indians do undecided
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by retro(f): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2006
shawna:

well those who eat humans eat human testicles i heard some native indians do undecided

Nooo! lipsrsealed
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by shawna(f): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2006
belief it or not there are ppl out there who it the weirdest things so dont be shocked
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2006
ROTFLMFAO and they'd tell you it tastes like Chicken. Everything tastes like Chicken these days huh.
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by shawna(f): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2006
yep apparently everything taste like chicken i had a teacher who had eaten and elephant and he said it tasted like beef jerky i was like eeww lipsrsealed
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lmaooo my uncle used to eat racoons he said they tasted like chicken. undecided
Re: Eating Dog Testicles by shawna(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Vegetable Soup Recipe Using Frying Method (pics And Video) / Why Is Food So Expensive Nowadays In Nigeria ? / Too Much Pepper!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.