Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? (1247 Views)

Top Ten Most Consistent Nigerian Artists Of The Decade / Is Olamide Referring To D'banj With This Tweet? / Nigeria Musician Gives House To Ghana Actress Lover, Bibi Bright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by esohjay: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2014
Olamide love making his fans Happy no matter where he is. Bathroom,kitchen,bedroom talk less of studio ...He did a video snipet of Awon Goons mi in his bedroom wearing a camouflage Trouser and now he releases another Video I titled it "Koste Onike " I think olamide is the most consistent Musician in nigeria .... Check this little clip released by Olamide in his studio ...Can't Stop laughing http://www.9jadoom.com/2014/08/video-olamide-koste-onike-snipet.html
Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by eluquenson(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Who is Olamide when Tuface still they exist undecided

I beg stop the overhyped joor.

2 Likes

Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by dejt4u(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Wat i noticed is dat only sec.schl students nd dose writting utme are the only ppl listening to Olamide..

The guy is full of thrash nw.. His tymm don pass!

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by freakcin: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2014
I wasn't expecting him to be able to come up with anything remotely good, particularly after he dropped two smashing albums in quick succession but he did come through. The guy's obviously talented no doubt and still maturing.

He came to limelight doing his gangster ish, now he needs to blend it with a mellow tune, something more matured!
Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by esohjay: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2014
dejt4u: Wat i noticed is dat only sec.schl students nd dose writting utme are the only ppl listening to Olamide..

i know people like you will recite Durosoke from its alpha to the Omega ..

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by esohjay: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2014
freakcin: I wasn't expecting him to be able to come up with anything remotely good, particularly after he dropped two smashing albums in quick succession but he did come through. The guy's obviously talented no doubt and still maturing.

He came to limelight doing his gangster ish, now he needs to blend it with a mellow tune, something more matured!
Have you Listened to Awon Goons mi i think thats "remotely" good enough ...and what do yo mean by your mature? ..
Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by iamSi(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Woooo Ore ... O ni ku ni kekere ... The good thing is he's making his money, and you know the devil now.I though I am the only one with this reasoning. I'll see my kid listening to Olamudo abi wetin be him name I'll beat heaven out of her #rubbish
dejt4u: Wat i noticed is dat only sec.schl students nd dose writting utme are the only ppl listening to Olamide..

Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by dejt4u(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2014
esohjay: i know people like you will recite Durosoke from its alpha to the Omega ..
what is durosoke??
Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by esohjay: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2014
dejt4u:
what is durosoke??

story yi ti fe ma long ma shey bayi now

kini ti e man shey awon omo Osun yi gan
o sin shey bi eni pe o gbo mi la te kan

Kini se o, abon gbo mafadoo
O n gbo vybz cartel, o si an bragado
Abi soosi(church) deeper life lon loni, odayan mo, omo badoo
Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by Mprex(f): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by esohjay: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2014
iamSi: Woooo Ore ... O ni ku ni kekere ... The good thing is he's making his money, and you know the devil now.I though I am the only one with this reasoning. I'll see my kid listening to Olamudo abi wetin be him name I'll beat heaven out of her #rubbish

afi Olamudo nan..... Kill your kids o shoo gbo... u better let your kids know whats called street ... tor Tori Game yi Awa lan tun Redefine ... #YBNLNATION
Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by hatux: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2014
I think he's trying!

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by leshi: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Shey e don sing reach 10 years ?

1 Like

Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by esohjay: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
leshi: Shey e don sing reach 10 years ?
Yoruba adage says ...ibi pelebe la tin mole je ....and he said it himself.... ashey shen meye bo lapo ni ... He's the Ronaldinho of Nigeria Music ......no matter how old he's gonna be ,no matter how the music may sound .....anything wey he do na ARA ....Fela is from the street and his music is still making sense, Dagrin is from the street and his music is still making sense ,Olamide is the Voice of the street so he will surely last ...... #VOTS
Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by freakcin: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
esohjay:
Have you Listened to Awon Goons mi i think thats "remotely" good enough ...and what do yo mean by your mature? ..

I was actually referring to "Awon goons mi" when I said he did come through!

As per maturity, U can't compare his first hit track pre YBNL days with what he currently spits!

There's been a step change, that is positive progression to what currently obtains. In same light, he'll be expected to churn out something that cuts across all age bracket in order to be acclaimed as an over-all artiste. . . my opinion!

On a final note, he's good and remains consistent!
Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by esohjay: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
freakcin:

I was actually referring to "Awon goons mi" when I said he did come through!

As per maturity, U can't compare his first hit track pre YBNL days with what he currently spits!

There's been a step change, that is positive progression to what currently obtains. In same light, he'll be expected to churn out something that cuts across all age bracket in order to be acclaimed as an over-all artiste. . . my opinion!

On a final note, he's good and remains consistent!
One gala for your pocket ....
Re: Is Olamide The Most Consistent Nigeria Musician ? by leshi: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
esohjay: Yoruba adage says ...ibi pelebe la tin mole je ....and he said it himself.... ashey shen meye bo lapo ni ... He's the Ronaldinho of Nigeria Music ......no matter how old he's gonna be ,no matter how the music may sound .....anything wey he do na ARA ....Fela is from the street and his music is still making sense, Dagrin is from the street and his music is still making sense ,Olamide is the Voice of the street so he will surely last ...... #VOTS
ibi pelebe Kor ibi rogodo ni

(1) (Reply)

Eazzy Shows B00bs To Promote Upcoming Single / "Move In"- Justin Bieber Tells Selena Gomez / If You Had This Chance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.