Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,375 members, 7,853,671 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. (3078 Views)

Leave Ur Cv With Gtb / Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. by sshhoollaa(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2006
Hello my family at Nairaland.
Kindly send ur cvs to :
jobs@fidelitybank.com, a friend of mine gave me this and i think i shd be able to share it too.
Re: Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. by sshhoollaa(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2006
Pls dont bother to send your CV to jobs@fidelitybank.com, they returned the CV i sent.I am very sorry.
Notwithstanding kindly go to www.yomatech.com then click on Employment(Science and Engineering graduates only).
Re: Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. by charlesn(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2006
Thanks a lot my friend. Please are they also recruiting for experienced bankers? If yes can we also send our C.v to this e-mail address as well?
Re: Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. by justlaw(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2006
hellooo,
nairalanders, pls,there was a failure delivery while trying to send
my cv to jobs@fidelitybank.com
please,if anyone has successfully send his/her own
pls,help us out,

justlaw
Re: Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. by Ayodemejid: 5:13am On Jul 26, 2006
I think you can resend your CV to fidelity bank i did mine and it was successful
never give
Re: Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. by dearie(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2006
She says hers bounced back and another says his's went thru' so keep trying and if it doesn't go thru', I'll advise you try taking the hard copy to their HQ.
Re: Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. by dearie(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2006
Just did and my CV bounced back, guess the only available option is to visit their HQ
Re: Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. by MYSTIQUAL: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2006
howdy! pls keep trying to upload ur cv's. Mine clicked at the first try. i would h.ever suggest u try in the morn b/w 8-9.30 a.m. b4 the site gets congested. Is it true FCMB is accepting CV's? id like to know.
Re: Post Ur Cv's To Fidelity Bank. by Mishie: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2006
guys, i dont know what y'all think, but none of your suggestions has worked.they should get their site fixed or omething.
anyway,we keep looking forward to getting something, so we dont give up. smile is on the way, somehow!cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Is Estherbt 419 Or Not? / World Bank Is Recruiting Nigerian Graduates En-mass / PSYNTECH Limited Test Inivite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.