Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Happened To The Knack Ace Tablet? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Happened To The Knack Ace Tablet? (849 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 / What Happened To Blackberry? / Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Specifications & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Knack Ace Tablet? by 1one: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2014
I stopped following the Knack Ace Thread due to my very tight schedule... I've kinda checked around the phone section here on Nairaland but can't seem to find even the faintest whiff of it, does anybody have any update?.. I know it was a subject of controversy back when I was following the thread.. Have those controversies been resolved or have new ones surfaced. undecided
Re: What Happened To The Knack Ace Tablet? by good4all: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2014
Pls stop wasting your time on the tablet it will not come, and try to get yourself cheap tablet elsewhere, am currently using Ainol sword its a nice tab.
Re: What Happened To The Knack Ace Tablet? by sammu(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmmm. I was also following the knack ace tablet too. It was a scam and i knew it. Thank God its dead now. Lets move on and be wary of cheap online products.
Re: What Happened To The Knack Ace Tablet? by woblow1(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2014
i think d guy is a big scam
Re: What Happened To The Knack Ace Tablet? by mrjangaweed: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2014
By the time your ass and pocket got knacked your eyes go clear
Re: What Happened To The Knack Ace Tablet? by AwesomeRomeo: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
good4all: Pls stop wasting your time on the tablet it will not come, and try to get yourself cheap tablet elsewhere, am currently using Ainol sword its a nice tab.
Pls wat are its specs and d price? Tanx.
Re: What Happened To The Knack Ace Tablet? by chris20000: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Knack us akpako

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition With Samsung Gear Wrist Watch For Sale / 12-year Old Girl Tries To Poison Her Mom Over iPhone / Mtn Bis On All Android Phone Still Rocks And Works: Video Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.