Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console (2049 Views)

Playstation 2 Dualshock Controller On PC? / Use PS2 Controller On Your PC / Gateway 3ds Card Hacked Nintendo 3DS Roms - 3DS Jailbreak Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console by Seun(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2005
Nintendo's upcoming game console is called the Nintendo Revolution and it's controller is something that looks like a TV remote control unit.

Main Controller Features:
# 3D Pointing: Sensors understand up, down, left, right, forward and backward.
# Tilt Sensitivity: Controller can be rotated or rolled from side-to-side.
# Buttons Included: Has a trigger on its backside, face buttons, and a D-Pad.
# Multifunctionality: Has an expansion port which can be used with different types of controller peripherals. Analog stick with two trigger buttons planned for left hand.
# Wireless Operation. Totally wire-free. Currently there are no details on the max distance, source or power, or otherwise.
# Built-in Rumble: Included as a standard in all the controllers.
)Ohmynews Source)

"Just move the controller to control the action"

Original Source from Nintendo.com

Do you think the Nintendo Revolution, thanks to innovations like this controller, will overtake the Xbox as the gamind console of choice? The idea behind this "remote control controller" is that it will be less intimidating to people who are new to gaming.

Do you like it?
Re: 'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console by tunku(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2005
I swear to god that looks like my modem and tv controller. The design sure isn't revolutionary but the 3d pointing sure is. I am intrigued but apprehensive about the so called revolution. I have a feeling that fighting games will suffer horribly.
Re: 'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console by Seun(m): 3:00am On Sep 20, 2005
Game developers seem to be excited about the possibilities of this new controller. They feel that it'll help them in their quest to bring gaming to the masses.
Re: 'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console by Hunter(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2005
it looks stupid in my oppinion, the majority of gaming purchases are made by 20 something year olds, who would want something looking like this in their living room?
Re: 'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console by hotangel2(f): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2005
That's cool.
Re: 'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console by gbadex1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2005
the Nrev game pads may bring some complications later........
but at the same time it's good to bring out something new altogether..

one the x360i dont think it would be able to compete with it... well who knows .

nowadays it is hard predicting
Re: 'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console by c0dec(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2005
i admire nintendo's innovative spirit but this time they've gone to far. i think it's going to work against them. i can't imagine playing games with one hand. wtf?

anyway there's a belief within the industry that the next generation is between PS3 and XBOX360.
Re: 'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console by dakmanzero(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2005
::

(1) (Reply)

Follow My FMH 2015 Career Here ---> / Ps2 Slim And Ps2 Fat Which Is More Better, Please Help Me Out / 90% Edit Of 16 Super Eagles Players PES (PS2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.