Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Akpos Jokes On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos Jokes On Nairaland (1663 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / All Akpos Jokes On NL-> Enter If U Wan Laf / All Akpos Jokes. Updated Everyday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Jokes On Nairaland by IamUti: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2014
AKPOS JOKES

A Professor at the University was giving a lecture on the Supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asked, "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands."Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do you think you've seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands. "That's really good. I'm really glad you take this Seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 Students raise their hands. "Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" 3 Students raise their Hands?

"That's Fantastic! Now let me ask ask you one question further, has any of you ever made love to a ghost?"Way in the back, akpos raised his hand, The Professor takes off his glasses, and says, "Guy, all the Years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your Experience."

akpos replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the Podium.When he reached the front of the room, the Professor asks, "So, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?""

Shit! From way back there, I thought you said, 'Goats!'" grin

like akpos jokes facebook page --> www.facebook.com/akpostins

Re: Akpos Jokes On Nairaland by IamUti: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Abi you don forget ??
today na STUPID QUESTIONS DAY !!!
So ask any stupid question.. But i will ask mine first before u do..

1: Who sang skelewu by Davido?? .
2:how much is that 10 naira satchet water?

Drop yours and lets see the funniest,
dnt stop the fun.

like akpos jokes on facebook -> www.facebook.com/akpostins
Re: Akpos Jokes On Nairaland by IamUti: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Akpos died and went to Heaven.

As he stood in front of the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him.

He asked, 'Why all the clocks ?'

St. Peter answered, Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone who has ever been on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock move.

Oh, said akpos. 'Whose clock is that ?'

'That's Mother Teresas', replied St.Peter. 'The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.

''Incredible', said akpos. 'And whose clock is that one ?

St. Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved Twice, telling us that Abraham told only two lies in his entire life.

''Where's our politician's clock ?' asked akpos.

St Peter replied " it is in our office we use them as cylin fans"

like us on facebook -> www.facebook.com/akpostins

(1) (Reply)

Funny and Dumbest Tweets Ever / . / What You Don't Know About 'mess'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.