Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Help:- See This Ebola Prayer Someone Sent To Me, Should I Say Amen Or Not? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help:- See This Ebola Prayer Someone Sent To Me, Should I Say Amen Or Not? (932 Views)

[photo] Who Would You Run To For Help? (see Options) / Lol,how Many Guys Can Say Amen to this prayer? / Revealed: Kim K Nudes Were Sent To Jay Z …(see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help:- See This Ebola Prayer Someone Sent To Me, Should I Say Amen Or Not? by Beazy(f): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Someone sent this to me & am confused… I need help
E – Everlasting
B – Blessings
O – Of
L – Lord
A – Almighty
ON THIS NOTE, I pray for you that EBOLA will locate u and ur family this week in Jesus name……
Pls what shud be the content of my reply … ?
Re: Help:- See This Ebola Prayer Someone Sent To Me, Should I Say Amen Or Not? by chuqudy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Claim the prayer yourself alone. And don't share it with anybody. It is all yours Amen.

Meanwhile, Akpors went for Ebola test at General Hospital, Kuje on Friday and was told to come back on Monday for the result.

When he got to church on Sunday, the pastor declared to the people that "everything you are looking for this week shall be positive"

Akpors jumped on his feet and shouted "I REJECT IT IN JESUS NAME, my own must be negative ooooooo.''

Do the following things and say bye bye to Ebola. Read and share the message to end Ebola in Nigeria and Africa. This is the only solution. See the personal protective wears and how to wear them. Ebola is no man's friend. See the cure at http://..com/2014/08/finally-cure-of-ebola-is-here.html

(1) (Reply)

When I Was Young I Used To Be Scared Of The Dark... / A Couple That Never Fought / Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.