Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Keshi Refused To Sign Contract With Nigerian Football Federation? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Refused To Sign Contract With Nigerian Football Federation? (529 Views)

Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy / Nigeria Football Federation offers Stephen Keshi N84million contract. / Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Refused To Sign Contract With Nigerian Football Federation? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
The way NFF or Keshi or the news media is going about this keshi's contract of a thing is becoming alarming!

First of all, we all read this news " Keshi Officially Accepts Offer To
Stay On As Coach Of Nigeria
" sourced by [url]dailypost.ng[/url] . The news disclosed that keshi has accepted NFF's contract to stay on as Nigerian coach, which I disagreed because of some certain reasons, which I later proved by a counter news from vanguard " Keshi Denies Holding
Contract Talks With NFF
"

Now, news by SL10 has now published to us " Did Keshi Not Sign A
Contract With The NFF The
First Time?
" by reporting that-

"The NFF are currently working
towards offering a new contract
to Keshi, but the three-man
committee set up to negotiate
contract terms with Keshi discovered that Keshi never signed any contract with
the NFF in the first place.

“When we looked at the
document that was supposed to
be Keshi’s initial contract, there
was no signature from him,
neither was there any signature
from the NFF,”
acting Vice President of the NFF, Shehu
Adamu, he told Hot FM.

they also promised to find out find more when the
three-man committee is done
with their work, and then,
will speak officially on it.

I don't know who is wrong between Keshi or NFF or the News media. But when will all this Confusion and Magomago stop here in Nigeria?

Our 2015 Afcon Qualifier match against Rwanda is only few days away, and we don't have a manager to make necessary preparations.

Let me hope for everything to settle especially as talks between him
and NFF seems to be
progressing ahead of agreeing
to a deal!

Otherwise, We all might suffer its consequences of not having a good run to defend the trophy we won in 2013.
Re: Keshi Refused To Sign Contract With Nigerian Football Federation? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
please, the moderators should help summit this thread for frontpage approval

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Afcon Trophy Rescued From Fire Outbreak / Fabrigas: I Will Always Feel Like A Gunner / Wenger Says He Has Replacements For Injured Debuchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.