Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... (636 Views)

Good Enough Or Not Good Enough ... Comment Lets Discuss !!!!!!!!! / Needs Real Producerz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... by realionaire: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Am a learner o, just starting.... Pls share ur experience as a young producer, the softare u're using and ur challenges...

Me am an upcoming o, don't know much I just started yesterday with one of the best producer as my teacher&mentor...

Abeg share somtin I ft learn from plzzzz...... Oooooo
Re: Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... by IniwavesCME(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
am Iniwaves and I use fl studio 11 for producing...... I taught myself how to produce by watching youtube videos online. am also mentored by Dr Classics

1 Like

Re: Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... by realionaire: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
IniwavesCME: am Iniwaves and I use fl studio 11 for producing...... I taught myself how to produce by watching youtube videos online. am also mentored by Dr Classics
Bros drop ur contact, dis is mine 08035504334 make we de whatsapp dey go Oga Mi...
I will go to Youtube and do thesame. I want to learn faster, like how many months will it take me to learn the basics things and even start making beats. Cos I just started 2day.
Re: Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... by ayomidan: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
am also a music producer add me on bbm 792203E2 or whatsapp 07088165181 to share ideas
Re: Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
I may know a thing or two about music production. I'm proficient in Ableton live, Reason, FL studio...and maybe cubase to an extent. But I'm not sure I'm as young as you guys...lol...My advice is to shun shortcuts: take the path of most resistance....practice like crazy, create your own presets....understand basic music theory and principles of sound engineering at least. Just have an idea of everything. Improvise and set yourself apart. Finally, love your music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... by ChynoBEATS: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lolz... Well I've got tons of video tutorials on fl too.... Uhm srry I'm michael C_hynoBEATS..... N. Fl studio iz wat I do use 4nw
Re: Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... by ChynoBEATS: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
N here my number 08094767322....watzapp or ping "22b91090" me....
Re: Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... by Mosjentle(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Am a producer too''as an up and coming producer,you just need to concentrate on ur flaws and how to correct them,,as CoolHunk said,Please avoid Presets,Create ur own,you might nt knw d use now,but Pls do Create ur own presets,dnt use others,,sit down and find out how each knob operates in a Plugin or Software,Feel the Interaction with your ear...#i use Fl studio,Sonar,Cubase,Traktor etc u cn add up on whatsapp 07053637637 Strictly fr music#.
Re: Young Producerz Let's Discuss Here... by KPMusic: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
We offer services like if you want to learn music production and become a professional music producer within 3 months at affordable price,high quality and professional music production,recording,mixing and mastering for your songs at affordable prices..
Our beats and production generally are made specially to suit the needs and vocals of each artiste and their unique features.
We are made up of a team of very experienced and talented producers/mixing and mastering engineers with over a decade of experience in music production who will guarantee you that quality sound you are looking for.

Contact 09099460012 for bookings and inquiries

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Music On 1.4million Members Facebook Group / U Need Dis As An Up Commin M.c / Beat Sales- Any Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.