Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? (904 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? by cleric(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Please, can someone tell me which of the Nigerian Men Of God prophesied specifically that there will be Ebola outbreak in West Africa? I am not asking for who vaguely said there will be a disease. Because, I can prophetically tell you that there will be a disease out break in 2015 which will claim many lives and put the world on its toes.
Please, both Muslim and Christian clerics' names are welcome. There is no religious bias to this question.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
None sir!
They are all liars. shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? by TheBigUrban2: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oduduwaboy: None sir!

Shikena wink

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? by Weah96: 3:35am On Aug 13, 2014
They were too busy making prophecies about Manchester United and Arsenal.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? by TheBigUrban2: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2014
Weah96: They were too busy making prophecies about Manchester United and Arsenal.

Or making prophecies about the wealth that tithe paying church members will receive

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? by Elijah78: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2014
Non so far has really owned up to have prophesied about Ebola.
They are instead advising to stop the laying on hands, banning
those from infected countries from attending their crusades! This
goes to show that the God they save is not the God all of us know.
The Lord God Almighty ''With Him all things are possible"".
Their own God only somethings are possible e,g miracles babies etc

Ebola is deadly and they know it!
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? by cleric(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Oduduwaboy: None sir!
Well, as much as I understand you, I however still think that was a very heavy statement. When it comes to matters of the ministers of God, we need to be cautious.
Re: Which Of The Nigerian Men Of God Prophesied Ebola(specifically And Not Vaguely)? by cleric(m): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

Or making prophecies about the wealth that tithe paying church members will receive

This issue of tithe is a never ending debate on various websites and nairaland is not exempted.

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Should Christian Leaders Contest For Political Offices? / The Moutain Climber-a Test Of Faith / Wrong Prayer's Christian Do Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.