Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Best Of Pictures From The Album Of My Best Ever Football Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Of Pictures From The Album Of My Best Ever Football Player (788 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / My Funny Football jokes_ kinda One Minute Of Pictures Or vids / Top 50 Richest Football Player In The World In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Of Pictures From The Album Of My Best Ever Football Player by englishmart(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
He's Samuel eto'o. He has always been my number1 role model. I've learnt to score without looking at the goal post.
Too many things I've learnt from him.
He remains the best player to have ever emerged from African soil.
He's my FB friend and he promised to give me some club jerseys when I visit England next week.

Re: Best Of Pictures From The Album Of My Best Ever Football Player by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
More

Re: Best Of Pictures From The Album Of My Best Ever Football Player by englishmart(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Still on the matter

Re: Best Of Pictures From The Album Of My Best Ever Football Player by englishmart(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sir eto'o smiley

Re: Best Of Pictures From The Album Of My Best Ever Football Player by englishmart(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Senior man

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Signs Angel Di Maria For A Record Fee / Oscar Pistorious Is Guilty Of Inculpable Homicide / Fifa Ballon D’or And Coach Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.