Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Traveling To Mexico Need Help. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Mexico Need Help. (648 Views)

Visa To Mexico Is Not As Difficult As You Think ! / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Mexico Need Help. by jjamani(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
hello guys . I need help and info about Mexico in particular Guadalajara, I got an admission into a language school. I want to know about Mexico embassy in Nigeria if any of you have had an experience with them I need help on how they work also the City Guadalajara is it black friendly? any info will be helpful. thanks
Re: Traveling To Mexico Need Help. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
implore the help of justwise

btwn..might need the info..*following *
Re: Traveling To Mexico Need Help. by jjamani(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
what you saying kiz
Re: Traveling To Mexico Need Help. by Ezedon(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
Google it
Re: Traveling To Mexico Need Help. by Mishydoo(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2014
Wow...first tym am hearing of smone actually wanting to "GO" to mexico....All av heard abt is d drugs n gangs and d sneaking thru n americans chasing dem back thru d border.U sure dats whr u wanna go bro
Re: Traveling To Mexico Need Help. by jjamani(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
yes bro there is a reason for that..
Re: Traveling To Mexico Need Help. by vodkat: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
U will regret it . Best way to enter us is through us airport this time around their eye they vex. don't waste ur money

(1) (Reply)

Changing Name On Passport But Also Applying For Settlement Visa For Uk. / 7 Types Of People U Will Meet At Shoprite / Real Time Traffic Report Solution App Debuts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.