Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) (27251 Views)

Thread For Computer Science Students NACOSSITES... Introduce Yourselves / Are Science Students Really More Intelligent Than Art Students? / Computer Science Students And Graduates, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by Antell95(m): 1:18am On Aug 14, 2014
akpanikpe:
And can only be seen when traveling on foot , bear foot.
"bare" ✴

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by Antell95(m): 1:51am On Aug 14, 2014
paddymo: Hey guys? do you know you can achieve your dream goal in computing? India is one of the leading country where computer is in every corner and schools are spread around for aspiring student of computer science, information technology and computer engineering. am currently studying Information Technology in Lovely professional University. if you have interest to study in india. just contact me and i will make it really easy for you. to study here in India isnt expensive as compared to Nigerian University. you dont need to be a rich man's son to take advantage of computer breakdowns in india. just drop your email if you are interested and i will guide you till you reach here

anthonymajor95@yahoo.com
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by kobonaire(m): 3:01am On Aug 14, 2014
neyur: what diffrenciate a computer scientist to a computer literate person? Oh! was it because you were given some ridiculous courses attached to your discipline? And that you could prove yourself a computer scientist....
my friend i rather be a computer literate than a computer scientist.
That means you use the photocopy machine, use Microsoft word, excel etc

can you manufacture or assemble a computer?
Even 10 year kids do that .. if that's your claim to fame, you should leave this thread and never return
grin

neyur: what do you think have known in the world of computer?...my friend go joor. You know am saying the truth...am a programmer. But i never studied computer in school.just did my diploma in business center grin and i put more interest to improve my skills.how about that?

neyur: lwkmdh...so you want me to start lecturing you from here??...abeg call for tutorial..08168746421..or loging to this site..www.digitalpulssystem@yaoo.org.or fbk;digitalpulse@facebook.com.
put your money where your mouth is, ask you friends at your prestigious "business center school" if this pass your power .... what does this c code do ? while (*zee++ = *why++);
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by kobonaire(m): 3:04am On Aug 14, 2014
while(true)
{
print "This thread is awesome";
}

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 6:24am On Aug 14, 2014
neyur:

what diffrenciate a computer scientist to a computer literate person? Oh! was it because you were given some ridiculous courses attached to your discipline? And that you could prove yourself a computer scientist....my friend i rather be a computer literate than a computer scientist....can you manufacture or assemble a computer?
what course are you studying in school.
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 6:26am On Aug 14, 2014
wordsbase: learn what? About greatest nacossites like the fellow below me suggest?
yeah
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2014
zizytd: I read computer science @ unizik , bt u wud be @ a better advantage if u study computer engineering.
reason?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2014
Khalidsarki: thanks man. . . Where can i start learnin doz programming, web designin and others? Can't i start on my own b4 i gain the admission
yeah..you can go online for tutorials...try visiting this site www.w3schools.com it wud help you alot.
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2014
neyur:

what do you think have known in the world of computer?...my friend go joor. You know am saying the truth...am a programmer. But i never studied computer in school.just did my diploma in business center and i put more interest to improve my skills.how about that?
it limits ur chances.
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2014
guente02: Just finished my National Diploma in a Northern Polytechnic and already coding vb.net and c# projects for HND guys also learning php and asp.net. God Help me.
I pray to be admitted to 200L by September. Amen
Amen
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by tjones007: 6:32am On Aug 14, 2014
guente02:
Sokoto.
You wan come?
Far. Just asking
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2014
mohammad11: A lovely thread for Me to learn.
I am of the opinion that if I can operate a computer and lay my hand on Ms packages I'm good to go...
BUT
as I followed the previous comments on the thread, the previous gamble confident I had just went low...
I wanna know the real tins about computer sci. Kindly help @gurus here.
plsss kindly give a mention in order to follow our helpful posts. Thanks
there are so many real things about computer science...you probably cant know all here.
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2014
neyur:

lwkmdh...so you want me to start lecturing you from here??...abeg call for tutorial..08168746421..or loging to this site..www.digitalpulssystem@yaoo.org.or fbk;digitalpulse@facebook.com.
as a professor in comp sci or wat
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2014
chibwike: yeah..you can go online for tutorials...try visiting this site www.w3schools.com it wud help you alot.
thanks i wl check it out
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by Chimex388: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2014
emmyluvly: Have mercy on us and grant us success!
all of una dey here since dey hibernate abi?
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by Tiimmy(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2014
dabrake:
Modelling, Simulation and optimization nko?

The basics are need before venturing into "modelling, simulation & optimization"
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2014
@chibwike
abt the practical aspect for html, , how can i learn on the computer? Which program
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by emmyvet(m): 7:31am On Aug 14, 2014
Great Naccosite!
I rep NOUN

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by modulexservice(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2014
akorson5: <DOCTYPE>
<html>
<body>
<heading>
<title> i'm still a learner</title>

</heading>
</body>
</html>

What's <heading> and why is it after the <body> tag
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by bangalee1(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2014
emmyvet: Great Naccosite!
I rep NOUN

online school?
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by emmyvet(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2014
Khalidsarki: @chibwike
abt the practical aspect for html, , how can i learn on the computer? Which program

cool question bro, you just need your note pad and browser(I prefer mozilla.then goto th is topic Learn web design and start learning!
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Khalidsarki: @chibwike
html is used for web designing...it is the ist aspect of webdesigning..you can visit www.w3schools.com to know more about html..
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2014
emmyvet:
cool question bro, you just need your note pad and browser(I prefer mozilla.then goto th is topic Learn web design and start learning!
yeah dats true...and plz stay away from dream waiver..use note pad for a start.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by emmyvet(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2014
bangalee1: online school?
Yes bro is an open and distance learning(ODL)
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by bangalee1(m): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2014
emmyvet:
Yes bro is an open and distance learning(ODL)
that one go good for ma masters o
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by emmyvet(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2014
bangalee1: that one go good for ma masters o
and also good for undergraduates.
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by emmyvet(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2014
chibwike: yeah dats true...and plz stay away from dream waiver..use note pad for a start.
Lol I see dreamW as a lazy man companion(*for my own mind shaa) Html and CSS will give me any design I want.
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2014
emmyvet:
menh am enjoying the html tutorial. . . Logon to www.w3 schools.com
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 14, 2014
chibwike: html is used for web designing...it is the ist aspect of webdesigning..you can visit www.w3schools.com to know more about html..
thanks bro am enjoyin the website
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by chibwike(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2014
Khalidsarki: thanks bro am enjoyin the website
u are supposed..its a great website..we started with it.
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2014
<html>
<body>
<h1>computer science</h1>
<p>i love computer science</p>
</body>
</html>
Re: A Thread For Computer Science Students.(Nacossites) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2014
<IDOCTYPE>
<html>
<body>
<h1>computer science</h1>
<p>i love computer science</p>
</body>
</html>

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session / FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU / ABU Zaria Dam: A Nairalander Goes On A Private Excursion (Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.