Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Tell Me You Love Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tell Me You Love Me (1432 Views)

Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! / Love Me Like I Do / Poetry: Why Don’t You Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me You Love Me by Orikinla(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2006
I have a book already published by a Nigerian publisher. And I have self-published it in hard cover on http://www.lulu.com/content/262943 to increase the mileage and patronage.

Please, note that I did not pay one cent to do so.

Re: Tell Me You Love Me by Oracle(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2006
Are you the author of the book?
Re: Tell Me You Love Me by Orikinla(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2006
I am the editor.

It is a collection of the greatest love quotes of all time. My muse Kye Lee Koi and I also contributed our own original quotations on love.

Tell Me You Love Me is a collector's gift item for everybody who appreciates the values and the virtues of pure and true love.

The edition published in Nigeria is called "The Language of True Love". And available at Glendora Bookshop at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, Flonnal Limited also in Lagos, Rainbow Bookshop in Port Harcourt and our own Delight Supermarket on Bonny Island.

(1) (Reply)

Author Of The Fugitive Offender: The Story Of A Political Prisoner Has Passed On / This Books Ended My Struggle (check Them Out) / Short Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.