Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year (1511 Views)

Please Help....car Purchased In Benin Is Registered In Nigeria / Mechanics And The Pranks They Play On Car Owners. Share Your Experience / What Is The Process Of Registering A Newly Purchased Vehicle In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by genchukky(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2014
I bought a car from someone on nairaland,and its almost a year now,and I have totally enjoyed the car except for some minor fixes here and there.What has been your experience for those who have purchased a car on this forum?
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by MANGAM(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2014
I GOT MINE HERE IN 2012 AND I NEVER REGRETTED IT
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by genchukky(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2014
MANGAM: I GOT MINE HERE IN 2012 AND I NEVER REGRETTED IT
dats good to hear,i got a santa fe 03 model,what did u get?
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by MANGAM(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2014
A 99 accord
genchukky: dats good to hear,i got a santa fe 03 model,what did u get?
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by grimadult(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2014
bought a 1999 Acura TL here on nairaland on 18/06/2012 and am so much enjoying the car uptill now.
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by donsteady(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
i bought range rover sport in 2011 here on nairaland i am still enjoying it
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by Burger01(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
^^^
Funny you cheesy
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by genchukky(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
So I guess most ppl have enjoyed their experience of purchasing a car on this forum,i certainly have enjoyed mine,.....for those who haven't enjoyed it pls share your experience so others can learn from it.......Thx
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
donsteady: i bought range rover sport in 2011 here on nairaland i am still enjoying it
the range on your profile hun, you have any other whip to support it?
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by 9icetoo(m): 12:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Bought a 2007 honda city this year. It had issues with the cvt gearbox initially. Thanks to gazzuz and Luvinhubby, I have got the issue fixed. Still fixing other minor issues but so far, the car has been great.
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by llade(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls my question is ow do u guys pay for d car and verify d car's owners authenticity n custom papers.
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by Pluslargent(m): 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
good question illade
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by genchukky(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
llade: Pls my question is ow do u guys pay for d car and verify d car's owners authenticity n custom papers.
well as for me,i was lucky to have people in lag that went around to do it for me,i just had to send them cash,and wen the deal was done I got a soldier guy from my friend in lag to drive it down to my state.......Simple.
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by llade(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
genchukky: well as for me,i was lucky to have people in lag that went around to do it for me,i just had to send them cash,and wen the deal was done I got a soldier guy from my friend in lag to drive it down to my state.......Simple.
what about those of us who don't av anybody in lagos.
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by Armour: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
I bot my own toyota camry 1998 in 2012 and I have been enjoying it . The car runs like a mad dog anytime I am on long journey. So, its real here
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by Khings: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
I want to buy a simple car for a frnd in Nigeria, he lives in lagos, pls i need an expert advice and help.
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by genchukky(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
llade: what about those of us who don't av anybody in lagos.
then I guess u will have to go and see the car first before making any purchase.....
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by genchukky(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Khings: I want to buy a simple car for a frnd in Nigeria, he lives in lagos, pls i need an expert advice and help.
first,u have to decide on a budget before anyone can advice you n the type of car to buy
Re: Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year by obidevine(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2014
Its important for car owners to install GPS car trackers in their cars .. Its a very good form of security.. I had mine installed last week and I feel totally safe knowing that I can trace my car to any part of the world if its stolen (God forbid) and before u patronise any car tracking company make sure they are NCC certified. Contact Devine on 08066696890. For info on the best GPS car tracking companies to contact if you need one. "Its better to be safe than sorry".

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of Owning A Car In Lagos / Advice On Preference For Honda Accord 2008 Or Toyota Camry 2008 XLE, All V6. / Help My Acura Mdx Drive D Indicator Light Is Blinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.