Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

FCMB Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCMB Lagos (1321 Views)

Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank / FCMB Direct Sales Agent (lagos) / Job Vacancies At FCMB Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Lagos by MarshRiley(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2014
Got a call this morning from Fcmb Lagos that I've gotten a job with them,I can remember submiting my CV with them a long time ago but am suprised I got a job without interview or any test,the caller said he just wanted to know if am interested since am not based in lagos......Do you think this is real?
Re: FCMB Lagos by abdulslutsky(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2014
Congratulations, if its not a scam

You know how we do it now, their email address wink
Re: FCMB Lagos by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Why not give it a try and confirm if tis real... But pls be careful wen giving out ur info, those blood sucking creatures cld device any means to suck blood
Re: FCMB Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2014
sounds 2 easy - guess u shuld shine ur eyes even while celebrating,culd b real,more like fake 2 me
Re: FCMB Lagos by hushmail: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2014
if its too good to be true ...

Then its probably fake

wt thousands besieging d office daily begging 4 job wt no help in sight

u wey no show face come get am?

Unless na miracle
Re: FCMB Lagos by Saraha1(f): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
MarshRiley: Got a call this morning from Fcmb Lagos that I've gotten a job with them,I can remember submiting my CV with them a long time ago but am suprised I got a job without interview or any test,the caller said he just wanted to know if am interested since am not based in lagos......Do you think this is real?
@op , did you pray any aggressive prayer(such as oh lord for my sake jump protoco) because only in such way miracle of such could happen.

In all, pls be smart and shine ur eye .

6 Likes

Re: FCMB Lagos by MarshRiley(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
hushmail: if its too good to be true ...

Then its probably fake

wt thousands besieging d office daily begging 4 job wt no help in sight

u wey no show face come get am?

Unless na miracle
The funny thing is the guy has all my profile,he was reading from my Cv and it was exactly what av got on my laptop
Re: FCMB Lagos by MarshRiley(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
Saraha1:
@op , did you pray any aggressive prayer(such as oh lord for my sake jump protoco) because only in such way miracle of such could happen.

In all, pls be smart and shine ur eye .
The tin sef suprise me sef and the guy has my cv,the phone number sef was unique,looks like a landline
Re: FCMB Lagos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Fit be marketing things where your remuneration will be based on achieving some set targets
Re: FCMB Lagos by Saraha1(f): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Well you never can tell,you can try your luck.
But please when you are ask to come to their office carry out investigation about the address, but if the address is one of their branch then I think you are good to go.

Where you told the post they are offering you?
Re: FCMB Lagos by MarshRiley(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Saraha1: Well you never can tell,you can try your luck.
But please when you are ask to come to their office carry out investigation about the address, but if the address is one of their branch then I think you are good to go.

Where you told the post they are offering you?

Yeah,I think that's what I'll do,whenever I get the adress,I'll try and see if anybody in lagos can comfirm that for me

(1) (Reply)

Ez Global Link Recruitment / Customer Relationship Officers (savings/loans) At FINCA Nigeria / STERLIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.