Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Jennifer Lopez Is The New Nicki Minaj As She Bares Booty For Her New Single Cove - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez Is The New Nicki Minaj As She Bares Booty For Her New Single Cove (1038 Views)

Couple Alert: Rihanna Grabs Nicki Minaj As*- Photo / Lelia Lopez Is Now The Second Black African To Win The Title After Miss Botswana / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Is The New Nicki Minaj As She Bares Booty For Her New Single Cove by BsBlog: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
Oh my! I guess this is the new trend for female celebrities..I mean, If it worked for Nicki, why won't she do it. The 45 year old mama is set to release a single off her album A.K.A featuring Pitbull titled “Booty”.
This is after the album recorded a poor first week sale of 45,000 copies so am sure this is a correct market strategy for her.
http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/08/jennifer-lopez-is-new-nicki-minaj-as.html

Ebola Update: 4000 Bottles of 'Anointed Water'' Has Been Sent to Sierra Leone: T.B Joshua

Pastor T.B Joshua, founder of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) has announced that the Sierra Leone government have been sent 4000 bottles of his ‘anointing water’ to spiritually fortify the country in their fight against the deadly disease. Prophet Joshua also announced that a private jet hired at $50,000 conveyed the spiritual items to the country yesterday. He also added that an extra $50,000 was given to victims of the disease as donated by the prophet and his ‘Emmanuel TV Partners’.
Before ministering to foreign visitors at his ‘prayer line’ service, Joshua then gave a stern warning to Nigeria about the way the Ebola crisis was being handled.

(1) (Reply)

'I Don't Want To Live Up To 100 Years' - Pastor E.A. Adeboye Says / Celebrities Who Play Cat And Mouse / Toke Makinwa Tweets – Pregnancy Pressure After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.