Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

The New Launched Apple 21.5-inch All-in-one Imac Desktop Price & Availability - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The New Launched Apple 21.5-inch All-in-one Imac Desktop Price & Availability (688 Views)

Microsoft Office 2013 To Be Launched January 29th / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / God is good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Launched Apple 21.5-inch All-in-one Imac Desktop Price & Availability by Samafroxy22(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
American expertise large, Apple Inc. has unveiled a smaller model of iMac all-in-one desktop PC.

The new mannequin sports activities a 21.5-inch LED again-lit IPS show with full HD resolutions (1920 x 1080p) and firm gives configuration choices for customers to customise their system in keeping with their desire reminiscent of Intel’s Core-i5 sequence (1.4GHz to 2.7GHz), RAM (as much as 8GB) and SSD storage (256GB flash storage, 500GB/1TB HD or 1TB Fusion drive).

Other stipulated options embrace Mac X OS (closing variations of Yosemite X OS to be made out there without spending a dime later this fall round September), FaceTime HD digicam, Wi-Fi (802.eleven a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth v4.0 and like all not too long ago unveiled Apple units, new iMac comes with Thunderbolt ports and wi-fi full-dimension keyboard with seventy eight (I.R.) or can go for seventy nine (ISO) keys with 12 perform keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” association), Magic Mouse and Glass multi-contact Trackpad.

Apple’s new 21.5-inch iMac will likely be initially made accessible within the USA beginning on Thursday with costs starting from $1,099 (round ₹sixty six,000), in keeping with the corporate.
Check the iMac Desktop Features HERE : http://www.techrado.com/new-launched-apple-21-5-inch-one-imac-desktop-price-availability-details/
Re: The New Launched Apple 21.5-inch All-in-one Imac Desktop Price & Availability by Fulaman198(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
The only time I will go Apple is when they start offering 2 in 1 detachable MacBook Pro/Air Retina devices. Other than that, I will be sticking with Windows for the time being.

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Blank Screen In Windows 8.1 / Recover Lost Or Deleted Files On Pc, Harddisk And Memory Card / Dell Inspion 1721 Very Neet For Sale. Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.