Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Who Knows About Hsmp (uk) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Knows About Hsmp (uk) (1056 Views)

One Of The Best Places To Live In The USA That No One Knows About / Hemingways Safari(who Knows?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Hsmp (uk) by emann: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2008
i filled the form, concerning the highly skilled migrant programme (HSMP - UK).
after filling the form, i was told to pay some amount of money. Apprx. 199 pounds sterling. does anyone know the authenticity[color=#006600][/color] of this programme
Re: Who Knows About Hsmp (uk) by busybody20: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2008
When i did mine, it was 400 pounds and i didnt pass through any agent.
The fees have increased to 600 pounds now
Re: Who Knows About Hsmp (uk) by LondonCool(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2008
Re: Who Knows About Hsmp (uk) by megastu(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2008
Londoncool, my wife and i both scored above the pass mark for HSMP, however, i think my wife is more qualified having worked for three months straight, and has an e- tax clearance. I have a masters degree but my work history has not been stable, cos i have changed employment like 4 times and also i have been abroad for more than a year. I am hesitating to file HSMP for my wife because she had previously applied for UK visit visa and denied. You are aware of the last denial which was very unjust and even the Immigration Judge made comments about how the ECO referred my aunty as my wife's cousin despite she staing otherwise.

Now, i feel if she applies for HSMP and is not given, any visit visas she applies for might be denied on the premise that she wants to go and live in U.K having applied for HSMP. I can explain better to you if i have your phone number.

Megastu. My e-mail is mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Who Knows About Hsmp (uk) by LondonCool(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2008
:-x
Re: Who Knows About Hsmp (uk) by megastu(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
I thought they had changed the rules and now, only one application needs to be submitted at BHC
Re: Who Knows About Hsmp (uk) by LondonCool(m): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Australia Or New Zealand Study Visa Enquiries / Lagos To Niger State By Air / Choosing Between Australian And Canadian Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.