Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Three Brave Acid Attack Survivors Appear In Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Three Brave Acid Attack Survivors Appear In Photoshoot (1147 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Tiwa Savage,Wizkid & Seyi Shay Appear In Funny Pepsi 'Long Throat' Adverts(pics / NET Exclusive: D’banj To Appear In Court January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Brave Acid Attack Survivors Appear In Photoshoot by Seandeeds(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
The are brave. They are survivors. They have spents years hiding. They are acid attack victims. They are three Indian women. They have come out of hiding. Rupa, Rita and Laxmi, are three women who have been attacked with acid. They appeared in a photoshoot for Rahul Saharan. Read short story of Rupa, who has her own clothing collection, called Rupa Designs and more photos…

Rupa, 22, said:

‘I always wanted to be a designer but after the attack there was a pause in my life. I was so insecure and embarrassed by my scars I used to cover my face with a scarf. I always hung onto my dream but I never knew that one day it would be possible and I would be launching my own label.’

Rupa(in white) was asleep in August 2008 when her stepmother threw acid on her face. She was found guilty and sentenced to prison but she is now free and living her life with no signs of remorse after serving just 18 months.

Re: Three Brave Acid Attack Survivors Appear In Photoshoot by lirusehn(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
eyah!!! Deformity

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And Anita Celebrate Their Son’s 1st Birthday – Photos / Tuface Idibia Shares Photo Of Late Dad / Nollywood Actress Thelma Okaz Style In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.