Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited (3351 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by olasclef(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
Good Day,

You are hereby invited for test on Saturday 16th August 2014 at Realhouse Communications Limited 285A Corporation drive, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos by 11 AM.

Come with the original and photocopy of your credentials, copy of your curriculum Vitae, recent passport photograph, writing material and mean of identification (ID card).

Kindly confirm your attendance by the mail
Any info abt the firm will be appreciated. Tanx
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by liliangmail(f): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
i got d mail too but hmmmmnn tongue
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by sleekytoolz(f): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
I also got the mail...Pls do u av an idea of wat d organisation is into and wat to expect in d test.
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by olasclef(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
So, no be only me waka come.
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by naijarazzi: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2014
sleekytoolz: I also got the mail...Pls do u av an idea of wat d organisation is into and wat to expect in d test.
. Its a company dat publishes weekly magazines on house and furnitures I guess. The mag is castle weekly. Got dier mail few months bak, had to call their HR to kno wat d coy's abt
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
i got invited too, is it worth attending?
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by naijarazzi: 1:33am On Aug 14, 2014
streetajebo: i got invited too, is it worth attending?
. Give it a try and feed us back on nairaland. I didn't attend then coz of distance
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Still thinking abt it
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by osikiabu(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
I also got invite from realhouse communication for interview on 23 aug 2014. Pls help with information am base in ibadan is it worth it don't know wether to travel to lagos or not
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by ineedtoknow: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
please for those of you who attended, what was the outcome? I just got called for a test at realhouse communications this Saturday, 6th of September. what is the test like? and the pay?
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by sinceat9(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2015
olasclef:
Good Day,

You are hereby invited for test on Saturday 16th August 2014 at Realhouse Communications Limited 285A Corporation drive, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos by 11 AM.

Come with the original and photocopy of your credentials, copy of your curriculum Vitae, recent passport photograph, writing material and mean of identification (ID card).

Kindly confirm your attendance by the mail
Any info abt the firm will be appreciated. Tanx
Please What's the nature of their test
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by sinceat9(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2015
sleekytoolz:
I also got the mail...Pls do u av an idea of wat d organisation is into and wat to expect in d test.
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by silverdam(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
sinceat9:

Their test is crazy, its written anyway. Its comprises of current affairs, feature writing, critiqing a novel of your choice, writing of stories, literatue and many more. Its objective and it is very tedious if you didn't prepare ahead. The test paper consist of more than 10 pages, having test of over 10 pages for a duration of 2 hours. So be prepared
Re: Test Invitation From Realhouse Communication Limited by sinceat9(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
silverdam:
Their test is crazy, its written anyway. Its comprises of current affairs, feature writing, critiqing a novel of your choice, writing of stories, literatue and many more. Its objective and it is very tedious if you didn't prepare ahead. The test paper consist of more than 10 pages, having test of over 10 pages for a duration of 2 hours. So be prepared
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hitv Recruiting! / Which One Should I Choose--- Oculus Pharmacare Or Reals Pharmaceuticals / Sifax Group Calling For Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.