Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) (2607 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by fsudoka: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
I AM A STUDENT OF THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. I AM STUDYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.

WHAT INFO DO U NEED FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.

IF U WANT TO APPLY, GO TO OCEANIC OR ZENITH BANK TO PURCHASE UR APPLICATION FORM. 5000 NAIRA ONLY.

GO TO THE SCHOOL WITH THE ETRANZACT COMFIRMATION AND TH BANK TELLER TO COLLECT UR PINCODE AND AFTER THAT U CAN GO ONLINE TO FILL UR FORM FOR ADMISSION.

call 08175458193 for more details
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Dclique(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2008
u can find out som info on d web.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Dclique(m): 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2008
u can find out som info on d web.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by joy4noun: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hello everyone, I just want to brief you abit about the question you posted .concerning having our own school campus in Lagos am not too sure about it though, I just want to advice you that you should keep your ears open. We will know very soon. Also about the graduation stuff we do graduate. I hope I have been able to answer your question including those that are still having the same confusion out there. one loveĀ  my ppls .from Joygirl.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by BigStar1(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2008
Hi, I never knew there is someone on this forum that support noun. because most ppl are saying the school is bull shit. I'm also a student and we have our study center in Osogbo.

Joygirl, is it true that the school is bullshit?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by bilms(m): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
who said the school is buillshit?

the school is ok, is just that there are some thing not right yet jst lyk every other new school, but very soon all will be well.

i am a student too, abuja study center.

we do go for NYSC after graduation.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Waec Gce 2013/2014 Chemistry Practical Answers / Aluu 4: 2 Years In Mind ... (four Students Brutally Killed In Uniport 2 Yrs Ago) / If U Are To Chose Between This Two Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.