Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Scam!!! Don't Reply This SMS . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scam!!! Don't Reply This SMS . (494 Views)

Beware Of This Sms For Your Atm Pin / The Reason Why Most People Don't Reply Messages By Friends On Social Networks / New Wave Of Scam: Don't Callback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam!!! Don't Reply This SMS . by jjamani(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
I received this SMS today

* yourname ,if your been recomended and mobilize to handle a direct supply with our company,can you be able to do that?call me if you can for product details"

form this number: 08039723593

I called the guy he said he knows me and gave me some information about me. like My surname and the Church i attend . the next thing was that I should call some other guy who I will get the product form and supply. I called the other guy and he told me that they will sell the products to me for about #170,000 . and I will sell to a buyer form asaba for #250,000 the buyer said he wants 50 ketone which it will be 12.5million
so the the buyer said e will come to Lagos today to buy form me and that e will need a simple.. so I called the first guy who introduce me to the business . he said I since the buyer will want the simple I should try to get the money of #170,000 for simple form the supper. and that we are going to share the money 50-50 that will be 4m, 2m goes to Me and the rest for him .....

befor I say anything else I thought the first guy was a Man I knew...

then My Nigeria head rang a bell Scam Scam Scam...

so at that time I have to call the Man which I thought i knew..

these are the remaining two number I was given to call : 08165101393, 07066984932.
so guys stay away .. in case you haven't be contacted. they may use some other tricks. so say alert.

say Bless..
long live Nigeria..
we shall over all these.

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Opened In Ukraine / A 30 Year Old Bulgarian Man Trying To Sail To America In A £300 14ft Dinghy / How People Are Surviving Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.