Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! (2640 Views)

All Nokia Lumia Users Let's Meet Here / Thread For Nokia Lumia Users / Sony Ericsson Users, Let Share Opinnios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Tell us about your phone. The pros and cons.
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by venorite(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Am looking to get a Lumia phone, but it will need unlocking, I don't know how to go about it In nigeria
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Boomboost(m): 1:07am On Aug 14, 2014
Mamaflex,y don't u settle 4 android insted of windows phone.
For me,from my xperience wit lumia 630,d fone no get file manager,2 watch videos downloaded na problem til u don update xbox,no front camera 4 selfies,no flashlight,you'l b stuck with 1 theme except u change its color,few apps most are paid,etc...
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Alfred234(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2014
I'll be getting my lumia today I'll holla at you guys later
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2014
Boomboost: Mamaflex,y don't u settle 4 android insted of windows phone.
For me,from my xperience wit lumia 630,d fone no get file manager,2 watch videos downloaded na problem til u don update xbox,no front camera 4 selfies,no flashlight,you'l b stuck with 1 theme except u change its color,few apps most are paid,etc...
Tnks for ur concern. Which android phone would u advice i go for. I'm kind of confuse. NB i dnt wanna pay too much. Waitin for ur reply. Tnks
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2014
Alfred234: I'll be getting my lumia today I'll holla at you guys later
Which do u wanna get? Most of the lumia phones are non-removable batteries. Execpt 520, 620 n 820.
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by hunlo: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2014
I know some really nice Nokia phones you'll love. To Checkout the prices and specifications of these Nokia phones, click here . Free home delivery + Pay on delivery
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Boomboost(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mamaflex: Tnks for ur concern. Which android phone would u advice i go for. I'm kind of confuse. NB i dnt wanna pay too much. Waitin for ur reply. Tnks
The most important option is for you to do your own research and don't buy low end,buy medium end phones.
Nevertheless,i use a tecno m5 but if you like,try gionee p4.
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by deegnity22: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lumia 630
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Alfred234(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mamaflex: Which do u wanna get? Most of the lumia phones are non-removable batteries. Execpt 520, 620 n 820.
just got d lumia 630 & its very cool
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Elxandre(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Why do people spread false info?
There's file manager. (go to store and search for 'files')
You can watch any format of movie with moliplayer. (tell me, can any android apart from the beastly ones play any movie format without a third party app?)
Heck I'm even watching game of thrones ripped from a DVD on my Lumia 520!
no front camera on Lumia 920, 1020, 1520?
Paid apps? Those apps you say are paid, are also not free on android store. Except pirated apps are
readily available on android! (You can unlock your windows phone to install cracked apps if you wish)

Google is your friend,....dude..

2 Likes

Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Elxandre:
Why do people spread false info?
There's file manager. (go to store and search for 'files')
You can watch any format of movie with moliplayer. (tell me, can any android apart from the beastly ones play any movie format without a third party app?)
Heck I'm even watching game of thrones ripped from a DVD on my Lumia 520!
no front camera on Lumia 920, 1020, 1520?
Paid apps? Those apps you say are paid, are also not free on android store. Except pirated apps are
readily available on android! (You can unlock your windows phone to install cracked apps if you wish)

Google is your friend,....dude..
Tnks. Does it(lumia 520) support whatsapp? I mean do u use whatsapp?
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Elxandre(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mamaflex: Tnks. Does it(lumia 520) support whatsapp? I mean do u use whatsapp?
Yes! Even BBM.
but you could get a 630 instead of the 520, as it's a recent model.
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Elxandre:
Yes! Even BBM.
but you could get a 630 instead of the 520, as it's a recent model.
sorry for the many questions abeg. U downloaded them or it came with them? But the 630 has a non-removable battery. Daz my problem with it. What about 620, can i whatsapp n Bbm with it grin ??
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Elxandre(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mamaflex: sorry for the many questions abeg. U downloaded them or it came with them? But the 630 has a non-removable battery. Daz my problem with it. What about 620, can i whatsapp n Bbm with it grin ??
you will download them of course.
Yeah 620 can too.
just that I recommended 630 because it already has the latest update installed from factory.
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
Elxandre:
you will download them of course.
Yeah 620 can too.
just that I recommended 630 because it already has the latest update installed from factory.
Ok. Tnks man! What about lumia 820?
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Alfred234: just got d lumia 630 & its very cool
U git it for how much? The non-removable battery is the problem i have with it. How is that??
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Elxandre(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mamaflex: Ok. Tnks man! What about lumia 820?
Its a nice device too.
Infact it's even better because it has 1gb ram, which will be sufficient to run every app.

Take note that only 1gb ram lumias can run any app without restrictions.
Other devices with 1gb ram include 920,925,1020,1520.

Your budget may not fit in though, cos they are a bit pricey!
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
Elxandre:
Its a nice device too.
Infact it's even better because it has 1gb ram, which will be sufficient to run every app.

Take note that only 1gb ram lumias can run any app without restrictions.
Other devices with 1gb ram include 920,925,1020,1520.

Your budget may not fit in though, cos they are a bit pricey!
yeah. Tnks i appreciate. The non-removable battery the 630 has is the problem i have with it because when u find urself in a situation whereby the phone hang, u'll be left with only one option which is to remove the battery grin and u can't do that with a non-removable battery. Daz my fear
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by oyewolestephen(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mamaflex: yeah. Tnks i appreciate. The non-removable battery the 630 has is the problem i have with it because when u find urself in a situation whereby the phone hang, u'll be left with only one option which is to remove the battery grin and u can't do that with a non-removable battery. Daz my fear
am not sure of what you are saying lumia 630 has removable battery I personally want to buy it but am doubting about the phones display am using gionee e3 currently... I need something higher in term of display
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by oyewolestephen(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
are you sure you are using the phone because I want to ask some questions about the phones display... politely speaking
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Elxandre(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mamaflex: yeah. Tnks i appreciate. The non-removable battery the 630 has is the problem i have with it because when u find urself in a situation whereby the phone hang, u'll be left with only one option which is to remove the battery grin and u can't do that with a non-removable battery. Daz my fear
windows phone never ever hangs!
That's one of the good aspects.

1 Like

Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Elxandre(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
I don't think the phone's battery is nom removable though.
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Alfred234(m): 12:20am On Aug 16, 2014
Mamaflex: U git it for how much? The non-removable battery is the problem i have with it. How is that??
Got it for 28k & it has a removable battery plus its a dual sim phone.
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Alfred234(m): 12:25am On Aug 16, 2014
oyewolestephen: am not sure of what you are saying lumia 630 has removable battery I personally want to buy it but am doubting about the phones display am using gionee e3 currently... I need something higher in term of display
The Lumia 630 has gorilla LCD screen with 16million colour display... Just got mine yesterday its a cool phone.
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2014
Alfred234: Got it for 28k & it has a removable battery plus its a dual sim phone.
yeah i jst got to know it has a removable battery. Pls what's amp? Padon my ignorance.
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 5:19am On Aug 16, 2014
oyewolestephen: am not sure of what you are saying lumia 630 has removable battery I personally want to buy it but am doubting about the phones display am using gionee e3 currently... I need something higher in term of display
i jst found out. Tnks
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Mamaflex(f): 5:22am On Aug 16, 2014
Elxandre: I don't think the phone's battery is nom removable though.
Daz true. Tnks
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by oyewolestephen(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Alfred234: The Lumia 630 has gorilla LCD screen with 16million colour display... Just got mine yesterday its a cool phone.
thanks but please have you compare the phones display with other competitors like some gionee and tecnos display because am just after the display
Re: Nokia Lumia Users Let Meet Here!! by Alfred234(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2014
oyewolestephen: thanks but please have you compare the phones display with other competitors like some gionee and tecnos display because am just after the display
The display is better than that of Tecno phones but I don't know about Gionee

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Slap Someone Through The Internet (100 % Real) / Smart Bracelet At Giveaway Price To Celebrate This Season!!! / Mediatek Announces Helio P95 Soc With Amazing Specs(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.