Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Still Believe In The Super Natural . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Still Believe In The Super Natural . (518 Views)

My Experience With The Super Natural / How Can People Still Believe God Doesn't Exist. / Illuminati Died In 1785. I Am Suprised Some People Still Believe It Exists Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Still Believe In The Super Natural . by Noblemarce: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
I still believe in the super natural !!! I still believe in miracle !!! If medicine cannot solve the ebola issue does it mean that GOD cannot solve it ? No God can solve issues bigger than ebola virus. I still believe in the miracle working God. All we need now in this dispensation is the move of God's power. We need youths who can venture into the realm of the supernatural and enforce their kingdom rights on problems that seems to be impossible to solve in this realm to be possible. Never the less their remaineth a rest for the lords people for God is raising an army that will show forth the mightiness of God. The move is on, make sure ure not left behind.

1 Like

Re: I Still Believe In The Super Natural . by tpia1: 6:28am On Aug 16, 2014
well, some people seem to be attributing spywork to the supernatural - eg people being able to view other people remotely, etc.

just because somebody seems to know what goes on in the privacy of your home, or etc, doesnt make them actual ghosts [maybe ghouls though], it just makes them abnormal when they use this information wrongly.

(1) (Reply)

Doubt Destroys / Discipleship / Who Is Jesus ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.