Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

See The Sexxxiest Pics Of The HOT Diva – Eva Alordiah!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Sexxxiest Pics Of The HOT Diva – Eva Alordiah!! (3299 Views)

Annie Idibia's Outfit To Chika Ike's African Diva Reality Show (pics) / Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Sexxxiest Pics Of The HOT Diva – Eva Alordiah!! by utubi: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
YES! Eva is 24 today! WoooW!! So quick! A lil’ baby’s now a hot chick today!

So in honour of the HOT lady, we present the seXXXiest photos of Eva Alordiah here --- [url]http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/boobs%20and%20nipples[/url]
Re: See The Sexxxiest Pics Of The HOT Diva – Eva Alordiah!! by hatux: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Like seriously, I love this lady. She's a very talented rapper, you listened to 'shots on shots' ice prince and sarkodie's cover, Eva Alordiah killed it she wasn't merciful at all! And by the way, happy birthday to her!
Re: See The Sexxxiest Pics Of The HOT Diva – Eva Alordiah!! by Airforce1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
I hate rap music
Byee smiley
Re: See The Sexxxiest Pics Of The HOT Diva – Eva Alordiah!! by vicot(m): 4:58am On Aug 14, 2014
hatux: Like seriously, I love this lady. She's a very talented rapper, you listened to 'shots on shots' ice prince and sarkodie's cover, Eva Alordiah killed it she wasn't merciful at all! And by the way, happy birthday to her!
lieeee
Re: See The Sexxxiest Pics Of The HOT Diva – Eva Alordiah!! by hatux: 6:30am On Aug 14, 2014
vicot: lieeee
For where you smell the lie Mr lie locator?
Re: See The Sexxxiest Pics Of The HOT Diva – Eva Alordiah!! by Dreyl(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2014
utubi: YES! Eva is 24 today! WoooW!! So quick! A lil’ baby’s now a hot chick today!

So in honour of the HOT lady, we present the seXXXiest photos of Eva Alordiah here --- [url]http://mayowalicious..com/search/label/boobs%20and%20nipples[/url]
where re d pics
Re: See The Sexxxiest Pics Of The HOT Diva – Eva Alordiah!! by newspapers: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
She's really hot o and i dont know why Ice Prince no later marry the girl. I saw they broke up here http://www.divanaija.com.ng/ice-prince-biography-breaking-eva-alordiah/
Reasons for breaking up: They no disclose o

(1) (Reply)

Awkard Photos Of Rappers In High School / Photos: Who Rocked The Braiding of Hair Better? Yvonne Nelson Or Becca / 7 Unknown Facts About Yomi Fash Lanso As He Clocks 48 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.