Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How To Re-size Image For Ads Placement On Nairaland To 30kb - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Re-size Image For Ads Placement On Nairaland To 30kb (1174 Views)

How To Get The Right Image For a Blog / Please Review My Ads Placement / I Sent N5000 To Seun Nairaland For Ads - No Response - No Acknowledgment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Re-size Image For Ads Placement On Nairaland To 30kb by 360crest(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Eloo fellow geeks, I created an ads for my blog on niaraland and the file size amounted to 164kb and to upload ads image for ads its must be 30kb maximum, any better way or software too re-size image?
Re: How To Re-size Image For Ads Placement On Nairaland To 30kb by Dymaco(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
360crest: Eloo fellow geeks, I created an ads for my blog on niaraland and the file size amounted to 164kb and to upload ads image for ads its must be 30kb maximum, any better way or software too re-size image?
there is no special software part.
Just goggle image resize u will see online resizing website that will convert it for u in secs.

1 Like

Re: How To Re-size Image For Ads Placement On Nairaland To 30kb by shadowwalker201: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
use ur computer go to any picture editing software and look for resize
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: How To Re-size Image For Ads Placement On Nairaland To 30kb by fattbabakay(m): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
360crest: Eloo fellow geeks, I created an ads for my blog on niaraland and the file size amounted to 164kb and to upload ads image for ads its must be 30kb maximum, any better way or software too re-size image?
even PAINT can do it...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Adsense Account Who Has For Sale ? / Which Best Nigeria Hosting Company You Can Refer Me To / See How I Design My Blog And Get Adsense Approval In 2 Weeks. So EASY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.