Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun (35842 Views)

Omonile Fees Scam / Omonile Lawyer's Rant Regarding The Demolition Of Houses In Epe / Lagos Real Estate/ Omonile Land Scams Exposed! Learn how not to be Conned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun by ikoyila: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good day lawyer,

Please I need a clarification here. After I get my deed of assignment in my name. Will d omomniles still feel they have d right to come disturb my use of d land. I thought y they often come is because d buyer av not bn issued deed of assignment yet.

Thanks for your response nd clarification.
Re: How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wow
Just stumbled on this piece!!

[quote][/quote]Lawyer you are the best!!

Thanks for this great article
Re: How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun by Erums(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
gratiaeo:
I have my own way of dealing with those those mudafuckas

Pls enlighten me.. Thanks.. Await your response sir

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun by NewDelhi(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
Kirinwa:
Another option is have a soldier buy it on your behalf. Once they know a soldier is involved, God punish them if they dare disturb dem workers.

Then its war!
Exactly.. just have a commissioned officer are at least a warrant officer buy it on your behalf. They'll thread easily when they know a soldier owns the land.
Re: How To Avoid Paying The Dreaded Omonile Signing Fees Scam In Lagos And Ogun by Dashlish12: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
If u need land in ibeju/lekki (lacampagne tropicana beach resort axis) direct from the family, im your best plug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic As Lagos Landlords Put Houses For Sale Over Red Rail Demolition / Tenant Removing Tiles Before Packing Out / Build And Renovate Your Dream House With A Registered Building Construction Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.