Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544427 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:24am On May 14, 2015
Fogman:

This is unethical! Why will you want to promote a rival company on this thread? Will it be acceptable if same is done to you?

let them try it, they will surely run back. lol
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 8:48am On May 14, 2015
Fogman:

This is unethical! Why will you want to promote a rival company on this thread? Will it be acceptable if same is done to you?

Unethical? Promote? How do you assimilate please? You only saw the weblink and not the words attach to it. His question was not a rhetoric question so I gave him an answer with an explanation. Which part of my statement said I have used them or rather recommending them to anyone. Please go and read my post again. I have known that company for years even before I used chinos service and also before paypal started introducing them to people but I never used them. Your quote would have been relevant if I had mentioned using them and their service been the best. I speak in parables a lot so you have to read with understanding to decode the encoded.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by einsteino(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2015
Pls chinos, diplomacy is the key here. there is a way you would speak to someone even if you dont give him what he demands or what is rightly his, he would still happily accept the state of things. it is not nice to hear such complaints against you, its even worst when it is coming from your original and founding customers.

sometimes in life it doesnt matter who is right, all that matters is that u set things right. This is business, you have to learn to pacify customers even when they ask for too much. i know it must feel as though the cash aint worth the stress but nwanne'm, you can't let your name go to the dust.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nenyibabs: 10:05am On May 14, 2015
mavinc4u:

http://usaddress.com/. But also know that PayPal is in business so they can suggest anything that gives them food. Before using them, try and call PayPal to know how good their service is since they are their marketers.

Bros abeg, do they ship directly to you, or you have to find a clearing agent to clear your stuff once it gets to Nigeria? I got a mail from PayPal about the company but I didn't go deeper to find out how they operate. thanks..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sinebaba(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2015
that PayPal shit is very expensive
nenyibabs:

Bros abeg, do they ship directly to you, or you have to find a clearing agent to clear your stuff once it gets to Nigeria? I got a mail from PayPal about the company but I didn't go deeper to find out how they operate. thanks..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by worldstevo: 4:24pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2015
Any news about the clearing of the 11th shipment and the possible day for pick up from Lagos office.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 14, 2015
Anybody with a recently imported HP laptop for sale? 4Gb RAM above 250hDD, under 40k? undecided
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 4:23am On May 15, 2015
nenyibabs:

My dear I have not used them neither am I recommending them to anyone. I sent the link because someone wanted to know the company PayPal is recommending. PayPal is in business so they can recommend anything. One thing I know about that company is that their rates are not smiling at all, Very expensive as at the time i knew them. You can read the rest on their website.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by asids55: 5:48am On May 15, 2015
my advice to you guys is to stick with chinos...i decided to try a new guy (name withheld) because i needed some stuffs shipped to me asap(the guy handles weekly shipping),i was not moved by their shipping charges which was $6 per lbs ,but was shocked when i was still charged an extra 3k for service charge when it was not like they purchased the stuffs for me,customer service was good ,but mehn..the shipping fee and extra 3k service charge got me going nuts (the shipping fee and service charge was almost equal to the cost of getting the clothes),so its up to you guys on which you would prefer..excellent customer service at an exorbitant rate,or poor c.s at a low rate

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:14am On May 15, 2015
asids55:
my advice to you guys is to stick with chinos...i decided to try a new guy (name withheld) because i needed some stuffs shipped to me asap(the guy handles weekly shipping),i was not moved by their shipping charges which was $6 per lbs ,but was shocked when i was still charged an extra 3k for service charge when it was not like they purchased the stuffs for me,customer service was good ,but mehn..the shipping fee and extra 3k service charge got me going nuts (the shipping fee and service charge was almost equal to the cost of getting the clothes),so its up to you guys on which you would prefer..excellent customer service at an exorbitant rate,or poor c.s at a low rate

In addition, if you get 3 packages and he ships d same day for u, u will pay d 6$ per lb and like 6k for service charge. Lol. D guy is good for shipping high volume at once. Like shipping 20 phones at once. U pay like 120usd plus 3k.
I ran back to chinos. Lol. Although i use the other guy the week chinos doesnt ship.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2015
i have some items with chinox.. been a while here though abeg when is the next shipping date
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 8:19am On May 15, 2015
@chinosxl,
USPS item on its way to your office
usps :940550...........................584474913

Please chinosxl please consider and review the charge on that item i sent you mail about, its just the motherboard alone, no screen attached.Please review the charge sir.I beg you, oooooooooooooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by asids55: 9:41am On May 15, 2015
tumababa:

In addition, if you get 3 packages and he ships d same day for u, u will pay d 6$ per lb and like 6k for service charge. Lol. D guy is good for shipping high volume at once. Like shipping 20 phones at once. U pay like 120usd plus 3k.
I ran back to chinos. Lol. Although i use the other guy the week chinos doesnt ship.

mehn...I no even know anything about the 3k,I took chinos mentality there,that after paying the shipping fee,it ends there nothing more and was also thinking service charge was for people they help in buying stuffs online..i vex no be small
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2015
asids55:

mehn...I no even know anything about the 3k,I took chinos mentality there,that after paying the shipping fee,it ends there nothing more and was also thinking service charge was for people they help in buying stuffs online..i vex no be small
Any news on march 11th shipment? When will it be Ready for pickup?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2015
Chat with Ndide now about the 11th shipment pick up and he said it should be ready by Monday...........Pls who is the best among the Kbm workers, i heard some people saying Taiwo?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2015
yemight2776:
Chat with Ndide now about the 11th shipment pick up and he said it should be ready by Monday...........Pls who is the best among the Kbm workers, i heard some people saying Taiwo?
Bros, Taiwo is not with KBM anymore. They have parted ways. Visit their thread for updates.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2015
9free:

Bros, Taiwo is not with KBM anymore. They have parted ways. Visit their thread for updates.

Bro how far. Longest time.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2015
yemight2776:

kobomart:
Dear Esteemed customers, we wish to bring to your notice that Taiwo is no longer with Kobomart, Both parties have mutually parted ways.

Disclaimer: Taiwo no longer acts on behalf of Kobomart logistics and any customer dealing with him does so at his/her own risk.

Contact channel of kobomart logistics as below

+234 803 862 4321

BlackBerry pin: 2B679955

Email: logistics @kobomart.com.ng

Thank you for your patronage

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2015
asids55:
Hmmm dats who u tried, me tried a company, that ships weekly...their fares very ok, they bill you according to your weight of items abt 4dollar plus per lbs, u mail they. Respond, u. Call they pick, they have courtesy...so everyone gat choices, can boldly say chinos isn't the cheapest at the moment...we still gat more cheaper agents, who take their customer as king..

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 9:28pm On May 15, 2015
Laredojohn:

Hmmm dats who u tried, me tried a company, that ships weekly...their fares very ok, they bill you according to your weight of items abt 4dollar plus per lbs, u mail they. Respond, u. Call they pick, they have courtesy...so everyone gat choices, can boldly say chinos isn't the cheapest at the moment...we still gat more cheaper agents, who take their customer as king..
chairman abeg give that logistic codely..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
toluxa1:

Bro how far. Longest time.
My Chairman, I dey oh. You just forget boys for side
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Graham123: 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
Laredojohn:

Haha, got u. They are very reliable and always respond. Someone is always there to pick up the phone, and they ship out every Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2015
Graham123:

Haha, got u. They are very reliable and always respond. Someone is always there to pick up the phone, and they ship out every Friday.
I know u will...u gave the code...and they are as u said...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Cvesta(m): 12:03am On May 16, 2015
Pls confirm the Receipt of this Items Particularly the last 4 which has delivered to your address

Tracking number
9405****8563

94*******8043

940******7024

944*******1502

940******1275

940******3849

940*****10695
940*****8659 G60

911******9008...This item(a laptop) was said to have been delivered on your porch or doorstep...confirm receipt
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Mariesio: 11:53am On May 16, 2015
westwinds:
Please o... i want to know "IS THIS LAGTECH THREAD?"

grin No kill me with laughter oooo. I have been reading the drama since I stumbled on it .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tspun(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2015
i am tired of waiting for chinoxl to reply my mail. pls anyone with beter idea of any reliable logistic company should pls contact. 08158328198, tspunaustin@gmail.com pls its urgent thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2015
Got this from lsm via mail.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2015
bjay08:
Hello mr chinos, you didn't get back to me on my items that weren't shipped two weeks ago, UPS ending with 6209, I assume they should be in lag already with 23rd consol, I hope you didn't forget our arrangement with this parcel. Please get back to me soonest
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 17, 2015
Graham123:

Use Cargoatlantic. They ship out every Fridays, they pick calls and reply your emails. Thank me later.
Are they on nairaland? Any link/website something?
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 6:17pm On May 17, 2015
Laredojohn:

I know u will...u gave the code...and they are as u said...
Abeg make una help a sister.
You can code it if you don't want to write it out.
My last shipment from chinos cost me a huge loss and so much embarrassment from my clients. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MrsNaira(f): 6:20pm On May 17, 2015
mavinc4u:

Unethical? Promote? How do you assimilate please? You only saw the weblink and not the words attach to it. His question was not a rhetoric question so I gave him an answer with an explanation. Which part of my statement said I have used them or rather recommending them to anyone. Please go and read my post again. I have known that company for years even before I used chinos service and also before paypal started introducing them to people but I never used them. Your quote would have been relevant if I had mentioned using them and their service been the best. I speak in parables a lot so you have to read with understanding to decode the encoded.

Don't mind them. After all, most of us heard about lsm on Shippyme's thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.