Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544358 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 2:04pm On May 12, 2015
Chinos, you really need to do something about this your fortnight (every 2 weeks) shipment o. It is way too long and inconvenient.
We don't really care about whether people are sending fraudulent items to you or not. You should be able to handle all that without affecting your customers.

Let me give a suggestion - Maybe you should categorize your items differently so that the ones that do not have any question mark go normally with the weekly shipment, and the ones with question mark be subjected to more intensive scrutiny.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 2:34pm On May 12, 2015
Samalex2008:
Hello, importers, anybody who has us/uk used blackberry Q10 down in Nigeria? A brother needs one here but cant wait for the next 2wks to order it for him again.

Have one 33k. Where is your location?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by LeSaint(m): 12:23am On May 13, 2015
Is there a 11th of May shipping?

The silence on the part of chinosxl is deafening!
He used to say something like "flight so so departed", abi?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2015
Really need to make this open here because this is where I saw and decided to use your firm, Mr Chinos it's dishearten that we your customers who are to come first in your business have been relegated to the background, your level of communication is totally poor, reason being that, had issues about my recent invoice in which your charges was ridiculous compared to the weight of items I sent, sent series of mails making an appeal, text messages as to appeal this and hear your verdict be it positive or otherwise, you didn't deem it fit to reply even if u were not going to reduce the cost because I can't force it on you. Made several references to past invoices with much bigger and heavier items which I paid far less because I was charged by weight. The only time I could get a response was from you lagos manager after I copied him my last mail and placed a call to him. Anyways you are not the only shipping agent and not the cheapest as people claim, your lack of customer service not enough your treatments as if u are doing us a favor. Just sad that I have already referred an item to you for your next shipment, this last one clearing should be my last if not that. Hope u improve on your customer service and inconsistency in billing.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 8:31am On May 13, 2015
Laredojohn:
Really need to make this open here because this is where I saw and decided to use your firm, Mr Chinos it's dishearten that we your customers who are to come first in your business have been relegated to the background, your level of communication is totally poor, reason being that, had issues about my recent invoice in which your charges was ridiculous compared to the weight of items I sent, sent series of mails making an appeal, text messages as to appeal this and hear your verdict be it positive or otherwise, you didn't deem it fit to reply even if u were not going to reduce the cost because I can't force it on you. Made several references to past invoices with much bigger and heavier items which I paid far less because I was charged by weight. The only time I could get a response was from you lagos manager after I copied him my last mail and placed a call to him. Anyways you are not the only shipping agent and not the cheapest as people claim, your lack of customer service not enough your treatments as if u are doing us a favor. Just sad that I have already referred an item to you for your next shipment, this last one clearing should be my last if not that. Hope u improve on your customer service and inconsistency in billing.

This would be like me typing. I have the exact same problem regarding my recent invoice. Sent several mails and still expecting a response from him. Its not fair at all. Mr Chinosxl, Why the sudden outregious charges?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2015
sammybrainy:

This would be like me typing. I have the exact same problem regarding my recent invoice. Sent several mails and still expecting a response from him. Its not fair at all. Mr Chinosxl, Why the sudden outregious charges?
Hmm...he feels he is the boss...only time will tell dats all I told his lagos office manager after he called me to tell me chinos said he wasn't going adjust d invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
LeSaint:
Is there a 11th of May shipping?

The silence on the part of chinosxl is deafening!
He used to say something like "flight so so departed", abi?
What is the status of last Saturdays shipment now? Has it arrived lagos? Or was there even a shipment last saturday?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2015
Laredojohn:

Hmm...he feels he is the boss...only time will tell dats all I told his lagos office manager after he called me to tell me chinos said he wasn't going adjust d invoice.
Well, quit sad. I think its a strategy to get rid of small scale buyers/clients.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2015
sammybrainy:

Well, quit sad. I think its a strategy to get rid of small scale buyers/clients.
Hmm. Anyways already have another option and using them already... if it was possible the new thing that was sent to him would be diverted.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 12:22pm On May 13, 2015
ernieboy:

What is the status of last Saturdays shipment now? Has it arrived lagos? Or was there even a shipment last saturday?
Well, when I called, the guy that answered the phone said the shipment is in lagos. But that it hasn't arrived their office yet.
So, it probably has not been cleared at the airport yet.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2015
abeg! is it possible for me to get voltage converter like socket, from 220volt to 110volt, to enable me use use appliance in Nigeria?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 2:40pm On May 13, 2015
Although there is no how the 215.40 to a dollar charges of Chinoxl can pay any one in this business expecially those bringing in heavy goods. but its obvious Chinoxl is into another business entirely in the U.S which makes him rearly come online here to reply messages. I remember once when goods had to be returned to a nearby post office due to unavailability of Chinoxl altrough the weekend, and he confirmed that he was out of town to pursue a professional course(Exams). I suggest he gets an assistance even if millions have failed in the past. Loosing your customers no matter how little the goods they buy are will not be good for your biz.
Chinoxl, I employ you to reply mails as expected.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2015
fwonders22:
Although there is no how the 215.40 to a dollar charges of Chinoxl can pay any one in this business expecially those bringing in heavy goods. but its obvious Chinoxl is into another business entirely in the U.S which makes him rearly come online here to reply messages. I remember once when goods had to be returned to a nearby post office due to unavailability of Chinoxl altrough the weekend, and he confirmed that he was out of town to pursue a professional course(Exams). I suggest he gets an assistance even if millions have failed in the past. Loosing your customers no matter how little the goods they buy are will not be good for your biz.
Chinoxl, I employ you to reply mails as expected.
hmm as for me , gat another option and using them already , equally moving all my clients with me , he is not the only shipping agent , was somewhere b4 i joined his. anyways hope he improves with time .so his customers will enjoy his services
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2015
Take it easy with chinos pls Laredojohn because i know you are one of the regular customer here before his business take another dimension. There is no need to quit because of a small problem, instead i think we should all talk to his people there in Lagos so that they can talk to him about our request, i think mainly on his charges and the 2 weeks issue so that he can adjust and everything will be going on well again. Thanks.
Laredojohn:

hmm as for me , gat another option and using them already , equally moving all my clients with me , he is not the only shipping agent , was somewhere b4 i joined his. anyways hope he improves with time .so his customers will enjoy his services
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2015
yemight2776:
Take it easy with chinos pls Laredojohn because i know you are one of the regular customer here before his business take another dimension. There is no need to quit because of a small problem, instead i think we should all talk to his people there in Lagos so that they can talk to him about our request, i think mainly on his charges and the 2 weeks issue so that he can adjust and everything will be going on well again. Thanks.
hope u went thru my first post , tried resolving the issue with chinos, he refused replying mt mails , text messages , he refused picking my calls , until i copied his lagos office one of my mails , he spoke with them and sent them back to me , he never gave me his verdict himself , until i calld his lagos office and they called him , am a customer i have my rights want to make gain in biz , if u know me well for me to come ere and raise this issue defiantly its out of hand , so i dnt need persuade him any longer , also sure u know i was one of his staunch supporter when people complain , so have my right to choose , he has his right to do business too, not comfortable so i gats switch , just for my clients goods still with him and the one to come with next shipment ...not telling anyone to stop using him , everybody has his or her choice .
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 5:01pm On May 13, 2015
By my time now its 5:00pm Nigerian time meaning its 10am or so in the United State now so he(Chinoxl) is very much awake and active so if in the next 4 to 5hrs he's not coming online then he is certain that he care less about we the customers. We all have the right to choose our shipping company, I've been using LSM since October last year and I've not really had a thought of going for another but when my shipping colleagues here are complaining I have to feel their pain too cos if things continue to go this way someday I will also be affected
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 5:28pm On May 13, 2015
@chinosxl, please look in the mail i sent you regarding the charges, the other laptop is just the the board inside the casing alone the screen has been detached already. please look into this for me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2015
Laredojohn:

Hmm. Anyways already have another option and using them already... if it was possible the new thing that was sent to him would be diverted.
Mind sharing?
PayPal sent me a mail recently, endorsing a website offering same service.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2015
WebMania:

Well, when I called, the guy that answered the phone said the shipment is in lagos. But that it hasn't arrived their office yet.
So, it probably has not been cleared at the airport yet.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2015
terrymason:
abeg! is it possible for me to get voltage converter like socket, from 220volt to 110volt, to enable me use use appliance in Nigeria?
Just buy a step down voltage regulator. Just ask around in your local electrical shop.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2015
ernieboy:

Just buy a step down voltage regulator. Just ask around in your local electrical shop.
boss can it work with microwave, those stepdown stuff.. am feeling that the transformer will burn easily cause of the heat produce
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
fwonders22:
By my time now its 5:00pm Nigerian time meaning its 10am or so in the United State now so he(Chinoxl) is very much awake and active so if in the next 4 to 5hrs he's not coming online then he is certain that he care less about we the customers. We all have the right to choose our shipping company, I've been using LSM since October last year and I've not really had a thought of going for another but when my shipping colleagues here are complaining I have to feel their pain too cos if things continue to go this way someday I will also be affected
Bro the choice is yours...its just sad that it's we who built this trend dis far that are now complaining, it's almost a year(if. Not more than) I started using him, lts all about choices, sure he would say something soon...he has issues with virtually a large proportion of us ere..told his lagos manager already, sure they will see d effect soon.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 13, 2015
Laredojohn:

Bro the choice is yours...its just sad that it's we who built this trend dis far that are now complaining, it's almost a year(if. Not more than) I started using him, lts all about choices, sure he would say something soon...he has issues with virtually a large proportion of us ere..told his lagos manager already, sure they will see d effect soon.

Laughing Out Loud. º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​ have u heard of SAKA of etisalat/mtn before?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2015
terrymason:
boss can it work with microwave, those stepdown stuff.. am feeling that the transformer will burn easily cause of the heat produce
They are rated according to different power capacities like your regular vol stabilizer, just buy the one that is high enough for your appliance.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2015
To Chinos,
Please for the seek of peace and your business, i think you need to address the people here so as to settle all this problem one and for all. I don't really like how things are going, and i will like people here to calm down and lets hear from Chinos. Am very sure that things will be better soon and go back to how everybody is enjoying the service. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sakalisis(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
Laredojohn:

Bro abeg share us the new shipper let see if he will be better
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 9:13pm On May 13, 2015
tumababa:

Laughing Out Loud. º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​ have u heard of SAKA of etisalat/mtn before?

tumbaba for laredojohn to parra like this u will know its something that really pained him to the bone, Chinoxl replied my SMS now just immediately I sent him the SMS, I quote..... "I can't stress myself more than the way I've done".... So its all about choice here anyone who wish to stay can stay or otherwise. na choice be life jareee!!!!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Samalex2008(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2015
mavinc4u:

Have one 33k. Where is your location?
Osun but your price is on the high side.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2015
fwonders22:

tumbaba for laredojohn to parra like this u will know its something that really pained him to the bone, Chinoxl replied my SMS now just immediately I sent him the SMS, I quote..... "I can't stress myself more than the way I've done".... So its all about choice here anyone who wish to stay can stay or otherwise. na choice be life jareee!!!!!!

if he actually said that.. then thats very bad i mean very very bad.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 1:09am On May 14, 2015
Samalex2008:

Osun but your price is on the high side.

That is the cheapest you can get it. Everything including shipping is N33,500 but if you can pick up then i will collect 32k
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mavinc4u(f): 1:16am On May 14, 2015
sakalisis:

Bro abeg share us the new shipper let see if he will be better

http://usaddress.com/. But also know that PayPal is in business so they can suggest anything that gives them food. Before using them, try and call PayPal to know how good their service is since they are their marketers.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Fogman(m): 3:14am On May 14, 2015
mavinc4u:

http://usaddress.com/. But also know that PayPal is in business so they can suggest anything that gives them food. Before using them, try and call PayPal to know how good their service is since they are their marketers.

This is unethical! Why will you want to promote a rival company on this thread? Will it be acceptable if same is done to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.