Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543447 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
BJ88:
those who have received their goods since thursday should indicate its been two days now. Oga chinos...what about thursday package updates

Still at Lagos airport, Clearing agent is saying Monday/Tuesday to get it out. There's going to be customs issue every now and then.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Kreamie: Still haven't received my package...Thursday was the set date...Nothing till today! How long do I have to wait for? @Chino

This specific cargo is still at Lagos airport. Expecting it to get out by Monday/Tuesday per clearing agent. Pls exercise some patience. This happens sometimes. Sorry for the delay. No shipper has control over custom officers.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
tumababa: can u ship this weighing 10lbs? if yes, how much?

radiator coolant

$39.50 to Lagos (if it weighs 10lbs)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
For those expecting their packages from Sept 1st shipment, this cargo is still at Lagos airport. Clearing agent says it should be out by Monday/Tuesday. Pls I need you guys to exercise some patience while we work with custom officers to get this cargo out. This delay happens to every shipper and its normal, its just customs doing their job.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Were You able to pick up the package@usps?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
madridfc: Were You able to pick up the package@usps?

Yes, 2 boxes. Pics below.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinosxl:

Yes, 2 boxes. Pics below.
They won't ship with monday's shipment?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sept 8th shipment dropped off. Nairaland's pallet.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
madridfc:
They won't ship with monday's shipment?

They will, already dropped off at the airport. Its included on the pic above.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinosxl:

They will, already dropped off at the airport.
Awesome!
Make I sleep nw. cheesy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
madridfc:
Awesome!
Make I sleep nw. cheesy

Ok Sir, enjoy your sleep.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fareeda1(f): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
hi
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinosxl:

All three packages ready for airport delivery tomorrow.

Hi
I will consolidate the last one with four other items coming during the week for
The next shipping.
What is my bill for the three packages consolidated.
Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chino, attend to my mail

ariyebaba: Hi , u got mail from 10*****com*****@gmail.com with the subject : "PRE ORDER".
Do attend to the mail its very urgent.
This is my first deal with you.
waiting for your swift reply.
Thanks in anticipation !
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
ariyebaba: Chino, attend to my mail

Got your email, #2 is gone. Will update on the rest soon.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dscientist:

Hi
I will consolidate the last one with four other items coming during the week for
The next shipping.
Thanks.
Still waiting for your reply.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ok !

Waiting...........................
chinosxl:

Got your email, #2 is gone. Will update on the rest soon.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2014
^^^ reply sent to your email.

#1 can be done, will call seller in the morning.
#2 is gone.
#3 is too far from my office.
#4 offer sent via email.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:11am On Sep 07, 2014
Dscientist:

Hi
The next shipping.
Thanks.

Ok, will send bill first thing tomorrow.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2014
fareeda1: hi

Your UPS tracking# 1Z47A10Y6792324495 is not showing any updates yet. See if you can email the seller. Its shows label was created on the 25th of august but UPS haven't picked up.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 12:31am On Sep 07, 2014
chinosxl:

Okay I will be expecting it .
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 07, 2014
jazz04: I support this. Pictures will draw people's attention more. It will go a long way in helping you.. Also try to list names of recepients whose items are shipped, because you can't keep relpying each post to confirm their package has been sent... Waste of time to me.. As it stands now, I don't even know whether my package has been received by you or whether it has been shipped sef.......

If he puts my name here I will stop using him. Sending to email makes more sense

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Hugo70(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2014
@Chinosxl, do you guys ship goods from UK as well? If yes, waz d uk address. Can sm1 drop/ send good to any of ur address US or UK for example, pay for shipment upfront n some else will recieve d goods in nigeria witout any other payment? it'll be nice if u list all ur address worldwide.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2014
fareeda1: hi
hi
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
tumababa:

If he puts my name here I will stop using him. Sending to email makes more sense
seconded. The Op has a busy schedule and there is about 6 hours difference in location. He actually replies emails and sends pictures of your order at your request at least I am a witness to that.

Well done Op!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
U got mail..................................
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hugo70: @Chinosxl, do you guys ship goods from UK as well? If yes, waz d uk address. Can sm1 drop/ send good to any of ur address US or UK for example, pay for shipment upfront n some else will recieve d goods in nigeria witout any other payment? it'll be nice if u list all ur address worldwide.

No Sir, no UK
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
shrekandfiona:
seconded. The Op has a busy schedule and there is about 6 hours difference in location. He actually replies emails and sends pictures of your order at your request at least I am a witness to that.

Well done Op!

Thank you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
ariyebaba: U got mail..................................

Replied all emails, see if u got it
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
tumababa:

No worries. No names will be listed here.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
No !

Waiting .......................

chinosxl:

Replied all emails, see if u got it
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
chinosxl:

I'm still expecting the bill , this is my email address
nijascientist@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.