Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544659 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Etinosajay:

December you meant to say, right?

Hello Oga Chinox, what's d condition of the delayed 1st
Dec shipment? Has it been shipped? Or will be added
together with Dec 8th shipment? Pls all these are my
questions because I believe normal job has resumed as
regards clearing @d airport.

I just received another invoice again on Dec 1st shipment after d first one I received.... Although desame though!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tbliss12:
Hello Oga Chinox, what's d condition of the delayed 1st Dec shipment? Has it been shipped? Or will be added together with Dec 8th shipment? Pls all these are my questions because I believe normal job has resumed as regards clearing @d airport.

I think you mean Dec 1st and Dec 8th. Both Dec 1st and 8th will leave Monday per Airline.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
chinosxl:

I think you mean Dec 1st and Dec 8th. Both Dec 1st and 8th will leave Monday per Airline.

Wow!!! Thank God ooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
Its true NAHCO has reopened but clearing activities haven't started. The actual reason for the clash between officers and agents have not been resolved as customs is still threatening to increase clearing fees by triple (x3 of the current clearing rate).

Nov 17th and 24th still in the mix of Lagos congestion awaiting customs clearing.

Dec 1st shipment delayed by airline

Dec 1st and 8th will now be shipping out together.

Due to the increase in Naira to Dollar rate, customers with unpaid invoices will receive an updated invoice to reflect the new rate.

New cut off for shipment will be Friday 4pm, so we can make airport drop off early on Saturday to avoid December delay congestion at airline warehouse.

Customer requesting ebay payments or online payment please request for my authorization prior to making payment to my PayPal or eco account.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tbliss12:

Hello Oga Chinox, what's d condition of the delayed 1st
Dec shipment? Has it been shipped? Or will be added
together with Dec 8th shipment? Pls all these are my
questions because I believe normal job has resumed as
regards clearing @d airport.

I just received another invoice again on Dec 1st shipment after d first one I received.... Although desame though!!!

Due to the increase in Naira to Dollar rate, customers with unpaid invoices will receive an updated invoice to reflect the new rate.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmm, thankGod I paid immediately.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
imhomoh:

Yes there is a way. He should the Blind Copy (BC) Option.

Sorry about that bro, forget to mention the bc to my guy when he sent out the emails.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
sir chinoxl... u said u will reply me yesterday morning if u have my items.
fel**me*gi***@*mail.com
name: fel******** megg************n
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
chinosxl:

Sorry about that bro, forget to mention the bc to my guy when he sent out the emails.
chinosxl you have not been answering my calls and replying my text and mails..
Oluse******z@gmail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello Oga Chi abeg no forget my remaining items . u said u were gonna check jst a reminder I know u will be very busy today nd tmw.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by falseman(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
USPS 9114999944313673141640
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
@chinosxl,
Tracking number 772......070.......3090
This Asus mini netbook is iNside fedex vehiicle for delivery to your address
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
PLEASE CHINOSXL TRY CONTACT YOUR AGENT TO LOOK INTO GOODS CLEARING GOING ON.
MIKKYANGELO JUST PLACED AN INFORMATION STATING THAT HIS DEC 3RD SHIPMENTS HAS BEEN CLEARED TODAY 5TH DEC AND IS READY FOR PICKUP
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
imhomoh:
MIKKYANGELO JUST PLACED AN INFORMATION STATING THAT HIS DEC 3RD SHIPMENTS HAS BEEN CLEARED TODAY 5TH DEC AND IS READY FOR PICKUP

Better ask him to tell you how he brings in his goods. He is definitely not going thru nahco

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
imhomoh:
Bros, this is Chinosxl's thread. If you're fixated on Mikkyangelo, why not just 'port' there and leave us with our Chinosxl, mbok? Chinosxl is on top of the situation here, all packages will be available for pick-up sooner or later, and we appreciate him for that. Relax, no be only you get package here nah. Mikky dey clear pacage for hallway, mikky dey clear package for inside plane...abegi! No give me high bp here. angry

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
imhomoh:
PLEASE CHINOSXL TRY CONTACT YOUR AGENT TO LOOK INTO GOODS CLEARING GOING ON...

u might want to start shipping with mikky

6 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wasagu(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hi.
Thanks for this great job.

What is the maximum days parcel stay at your lagos office, is there any demurrage there after?

What local logistics company will you recommend for non Lagos importers? address please.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
tumababa:

Better ask him to tell you how he brings in his goods. He is definitely not going thru nahco

OKAY
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
seyithug:

Bros, this is Chinosxl's thread. If you're fixated on Mikkyangelo, why not just 'port' there and leave us with our Chinosxl, mbok? Chinosxl is on top of the situation here, all packages will be available for pick-up sooner or later, and we appreciate him for that. Relax, no be only you get package here nah. Mikky dey clear pacage for hallway, mikky dey clear package for inside plane...abegi! No give me high bp here. angry

PLEASE SEYITHUG, MUST YOU YAB ME BEFORE YOU EXPLAIN HOW MIKKY DOES HIS BIZNESS?
I ONLY SHARED WHAT I SAW; THINKING THEY BOTH USE SAME MEDIUM OF CLEARING.
YES CHINOSXL IS DOING HIS BEST AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN PATIENT
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
chinosxl:

DON'T GET ME WRONG I ONLY SHARED WHAT I SAW THINKING BOTH OF YOU CLEAR SHIPMENT VIA NAHCO.

ABEG O NO VEX

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
wasagu:
Hi.
Thanks for this great job.

What is the maximum days parcel stay at your lagos office, is there any demurrage there after?

What local logistics company will you recommend for non Lagos importers? address please.

thanks

Bros try go through the thread bit by bit cos that's d only way u get things properly!!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
imhomoh:

PLEASE SEYITHUG, MUST YOU YAB ME BEFORE YOU EXPLAIN HOW MIKKY DOES HIS BIZNESS?
I ONLY SHARED WHAT I SAW; THINKING THEY BOTH USE SAME MEDIUM OF CLEARING.
YES CHINOSXL IS DOING HIS BEST AND I HAVE ALSO BEEN PATIENT
Okay, bros. No vex. Each shipper have their own links, and Chinosxl is the fastest on Nairaland yet, as long as your package gets there on time. Na Nahco issue dey cause Katakata with clearing cargo.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
seyithug:

Okay, bros. No vex. Each shipper have their own links, and Chinosxl is the fastest on Nairaland yet, as long as your package gets there on time. Na Nahco issue dey cause Katakata with clearing cargo.

THANKS ALOT, I APPRECIATE
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
chinosxl:

This goods you are clamoring about dollar rate was shipped before the increase I wonder why we should pay for for the new rate! Even at that we don't know the fate of our goods, you are not even considering about goods damage/lost, which am probably sure that some goods might get damaged which the customer will incur the wrath. And I must say bro sincerely your customer service is very poor, considering that you are the only one in it, try and employ just a guy that will be taking care of answering emails,calls,message. Nothing can be encouraging when you send mail and you get a reply in few minute. I can see how fast you are in sending the new invoice I wish I could say the same in replying email. Nigerians shaa. No harm meant but this is my own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 1:08am On Dec 06, 2014
chinosxl:

[/b]

shocked whew... Then I shall be paying you by PayPal. Don't worry, I'll pay the commission. Still works out cheaper. Meanwhile I sent too MANY stuff to you. Just keep them till I see that everything is delivered. Then you can consolidate. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Daclasikjoe(m): 4:57am On Dec 06, 2014
Oga Chinol.
9505************00021

9405************00160
Has been delivered....please dont ship yet. I have more items in transit.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 5:28am On Dec 06, 2014
Oga Chi u Ve gat mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2014
nenyibabs:
@Chinox, Please, what is the exact process for getting to ship with you? Im a newbie here, and after reading a little of this thread, I tried to create an account on your website, but so far, it is yet to be verified. Or dont I need to do that? I have some purchases on ground that I would like to send, but its pending until I know for sure the process to go about shipping it with your company.

Infact, anyone can help me. I can see a lot of successful shippers with LSM, so how do i get to join the ranks pls? Thanks.

[size=13pt]Hi check page 0 (first page) and follow the steps as lined out - this thread is swamed by newbi's asking similar questions grin[/size]

obiligbo:

This goods you are clamoring about dollar rate was shipped before the increase I wonder why we should pay for for the new rate! Even at that we don't know the fate of our goods, you are not even considering about goods damage/lost, which am probably sure that some goods might get damaged which the customer will incur the wrath. And I must say bro sincerely your customer service is very poor, considering that you are the only one in it, try and employ just a guy that will be taking care of answering emails,calls,message. Nothing can be encouraging when you send mail and you get a reply in few minute. I can see how fast you are in sending the new invoice I wish I could say the same in replying email. Nigerians shaa. No harm meant but this is my own opinion.

[size=13pt]No harm ment also smiley, truth be told give the guy some credit. Oga Chinos does not have to come here and tell us he's staff strength or how he joggles with taxes and other overheads - business in the USA is tough. He does not charge commissions or handling charges only the shipping rate. The best we can do is work with he's business style.

Sir Chinos it is well with you, will send you an sms about clearing my invoice.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2014
@all let's all be patience, Chinos is trying his best, and not resting on his oars,you don't need to start comparing him to anyone, if u feel you not ok with his services feel free to switch, than raising issues about other peeps here, we are ok with his services that's why we have decided to stand by him irrespective of the custom issues, Mr Chino's keep it up,we know very soon the custom issue will face out.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2014
grin Nigerians blaming others for their misfortune since 1789.

pray tell, is chinos responsible for Nahco shut down? Is he also responsible for the devaluation of the Naira making it trade for as high as N195/$ ?

Biko we all should channel our anger to the right source. I also have packages in Nov 17th, 24th Nov 1st Dec shipments but I understand this is beyond the shipper. Am I angry? Hell yes. Do I blame Chinos, Hell No
I blame Naija's Systemic Failure undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:41am On Dec 06, 2014
madridfc:
Hmm, thankGod I paid immediately.
In fact I was surprised to see that the invoice still reflected N174/$.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by data123(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2014
good day chinox,

Please confirm upon receipt of my Order# 108-6724329-4196269.

Please DON'T SHIP YET as i have some stuff to add.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.