Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546126 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Tbliss12:
Pls Oga Chinox,

What's going on? Check if my blackberry Z10 (9405511899561687220408) is in your office ooooo because its not reflecting on the invoice you sent oooo

Email: le . . . . . S. . . . . .@gmail.com please check ooo because I've been seeing delivered since thursday...

Who made payment for your phone? if paid with paypal account other than yours its probably on the paypal account holder's name.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2014
received my sms and mail.
You can send all the items via airfreight as those listed from the seller description are much less weight than the previous loads. Each set of boxes is about 21 lbs.
will be waiting for the invoice.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:07am On Dec 14, 2014
Sorry for the delays, my clearing agent is doing his best to get my shipment out. Clearing agents are now restricted from NAHCO warehouse and with NAHCO limited staff all clearing activities are sluggish. Congestion is also adding to all the delays. I have 12 pallets of cargo awaiting clearance, they will all be cleared eventually. This month has been a stressful one, NAHCO strike, TSA cargo search/office visit and FBI investigations. It will all be well.

7 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:09am On Dec 14, 2014
Ahmed4002:
received my sms and mail.
You can send all the items via airfreight as those listed from the seller description are much less weight than the previous loads. Each set of boxes is about 21 lbs.
will be waiting for the invoice.

Thanks

Your luggage boxes didn't ship, volume weight way over the actual weight.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 1:13am On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

Your luggage boxes didn't ship, volume weight way over the actual weight.

Then I should get invoice for the other items shipped. hope it will make next shipment
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:16am On Dec 14, 2014
Ahmed4002:

Then I should get invoice for the other items shipped. hope it will make next shipment
Thanks

yea, I have invoice for your other items. Will send it, home right now.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 1:31am On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

Yea, its on Dec 8th shipment awaiting Lagos custom clearing
Halleluyah, that issue is sorted. Finally. Congrats to the item owners.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by seyithug(m): 1:36am On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:
Sorry for the delays, my clearing agent is doing his best to get my shipment out. Clearing agents are now restricted from NAHCO warehouse and with NAHCO limited staff all clearing activities are sluggish. Congestion is also adding to all the delays. I have 12 pallets of cargo awaiting clearance, they will all be cleared eventually. This month has been a stressful one, NAHCO strike, TSA cargo search/office visit and FBI investigations. It will all be well.
Bro, you're really trying. We appreciate you, man. May God continue to strengthen you. Keep up the good, hard work. All will be fine, sooner than later.
Stay safe, and stay blessed, bruv.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

Who made payment for your phone? if paid with paypal account other than yours its probably on the paypal account holder's name.

Oga Chinox!!
I bought that Z10(Used) with my paypal account and its on my name with this tracking no 9405511899561687220408 and it has shown delivered since on thursday/friday to your office.
Full Name on: S. O( I will send you are mail with all the details now)
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

9405511899561687220408 its been delivered in my full name (O. S) please check ur office ooo over there.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 5:40am On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

FBI investigation shocked shocked shocked that's some serious ish. Hope it's settled now. Sorry about the stress. It will definitely get better when all pending goods clear. Nahco issue sure put a damper on everyone.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 6:44am On Dec 14, 2014
Picked up my Nov 17th Shipment yesterday. It was my first deal, certainly won't be my last. You're doing well Mr Chinosxl. Minus NAHCO/Customs brouhaha, everything else was a good experience.

Waiting for Nov 24th shipment.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2014
prudentkolly:
Hi, Mr Chinox, the HP MINI NETBOOK has been delivered to your US address. Tracking number:9405509699937133588979. Pls quote the shipping cost and method of payment. Thanks
pls reply my msg and email me the invoice or how to pay to your paypal account thanks. The shipping company is UPS.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2014
ccaramel:

Please when you opportune or may be going to a shopping mall . Help me confirm the price of iphone 6 unlocked 64gb from apple store.
You will help me purchase for one and send to chinosxl. but only when you chance
sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:
Mr Chino FBI investigations, anyways its all for good, if Nahco can speed up believe things should get much better, Mr Chino's know u trying your best and still fastest, nahco or not nahco keep up the good work and I saw an improvement in your lagos branch, just mentioned my invoice no and payment confirmed, items received, fast and efficient. Keep it up, God on your side you will prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Goodjayrecords(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2014
After importation of your goods, I can help you
promote, advertise or sell them for free.

Visit: www.virgincodestore.com

How to promote, advertise or sell:
• Send your products description, prices, contact detail, location, delivery option and photos to [virgincodegroup@gmail.com]

For more info:
BBM: 2A29EA18
WhatsApp: +2348083077125
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2014
Ahmed4002:

Please when you opportune or may be going to a shopping mall . Help me confirm the price of iphone 6 unlocked 64gb from apple store.
You will help me purchase for one and send to chinosxl. but only when you chance
sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks

Apple Store price and website price are ALWAYS the same. 64gb is $750.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2014
ccaramel:

I Will contact you please to get it for me. Within the week. . Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2014
Ahmed4002:

I Will contact you please to get it for me. Within the week. . Thanks

Better to go through Chinos really. Not my line at all. In Naija atm. Could have brought it with me if you mentioned earlier.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2014
ccaramel:

so true, sometimes seems website is cheaper. Apple store is only better if you want it to be customized or engraved
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2014
[quoteor=ccaramel post=28865252]

Better to go through Chinos. really. Not my line all. In Naija atm. Could have brought it with me if you mentioned earlier.[/quote]

I have ask chinos several times. ABout two months ago and no reply.
Seems people dont want me to own this Device.

First my bro was at orlando for the police international conference and end up for que .items sold out

Second class mate was in malaysia 3 days for internation petroleum technical conf. only to return my money that they were not allow for movement.

Oooooh no. Thats my gift for graduation in 3 days time. Decem 17.

God knows
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

Explains why CL pick-ups have been slow too.

I have 2 items that delivered to your office within the last 72 hours.

1. A Kawasaki Blank key with tracking number - LK277008350CN.

2. A copy of Need For Speed: Rivals Game CD for a SONY PS4 console with tracking number -

Kindly confirm reciept of both items.

Also confirm that my earlier package, an iPhone 5 battery with tracking number - 0004000074514877254877063 made either the Dec. 1 or Dec. 8th shipment.

Name on all packages from Ebay as always is Uzezi. O. (Edit)

As for my Craigslist pickup. Here are 3 links all located in SW Houston;

http://houston.craigslist.org/fb/hou/vgd/4801961644

http://houston.craigslist.org/vgm/4804163920.html

http://houston.craigslist.org/vgm/4804073868.html

Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2014
ccaramel:

Better to go through Chinos really. Not my line at all. In Naija atm. Could have brought it with me if you mentioned earlier.

I have ask chinos several times. ABout two months ago and no reply.
Seems people dont want me to own this Device.

First my bro was at orlando for the police international conference and end up for que .items sold out

Second class mate was in malaysia 3 days for internation petroleum technical conf. only to return my money that they were not allow for movement.

Oooooh no. Thats my gift for graduation in 3 days time. Decem 17.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:
Sorry for the delays, my clearing agent is doing his best to get my shipment out. This month has been a stressful one, NAHCO strike, TSA cargo search/office visit and FBI investigations. It will all be well.
please pardon my question but why is the office search and FBI investigation happening ? Is it that some of us are sending illegal items to your office?

Please if so, I will advise you to put a caveat on your front page and please state all contrabands/ illegal items that may cause issues so that we will know what not to buy/send to your address.

There was an issue like that in the business section that someone imported body creams with high contents of banned whitening chemicals from China. Naija customs impounded that batch of shipment and asked for the owner of the bad creams. The owner who is a nairalander refused to own up and customs refused to release the other goods that came with the contraband.
The shipper had to do a refund to others that had their legal items in that shipment just because of that wicked fellow.

I have always enjoyed your services and wouldn't want anyone to spoil that with any illegality. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2014
@Chinosxl, PLEASE REPLY ME AND THE THE INVOICE , I HAVE MAIL YOU, SEND TEXT MESSAGES SEVERALLY , YOU DID NOT REPLY OF THEM NAWAOOOOOO
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2014
shrekandfiona:

please pardon my question but why is the office search and FBI investigation happening ? Is it that some of us are sending illegal items to your office?

Please if so, I will advise you to put a caveat on your front page and please state all contrabands/ illegal items that may cause issues so that we will know what not to buy/send to your address.

There was an issue like that in the business section that someone imported body creams with high contents of banned whitening chemicals from China. Naija customs impounded that batch of shipment and asked for the owner of the bad creams. The owner who is a nairalander refused to own up and customs refused to release the other goods that came with the contraband.
The shipper had to do a refund to others that had their legal items in that shipment just because of that wicked fellow.

I have always enjoyed your services and wouldn't want anyone to spoil that with any illegality. Cheers
then it's better Chinoxl opens all packages that lands at his doorsteps to check for contraband goods before onward shipping to Nigeria
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
fashrola:
then it's better Chinoxl opens all packages that lands at his doorsteps to check for contraband goods before onward shipping to Nigeria
yeah but am actually referring to sending illegal items to his US address. He does open up most packages though before shipping to Naija
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
shrekandfiona:

TSA cargo search was due to perfumes and single laptop batteries, removed all, repackaged and shipped along with my shipment. Office visit was to make sure I have proper documentation and also to review air waybills. They also advised how to safely run my business.

A pallet of items worth over $50k was delivered to my warehouse, no name on document, owner never called just emails for me to ship asap. Suspected this delivery and refused to ship. 10 days later phone calls from FBI so, I quickly coordinated with FBI and the pallet was returned to the original owner/supplier.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
confluence:
@Chinosxl, PLEASE REPLY ME AND THE THE INVOICE , I HAVE MAIL YOU, SEND TEXT MESSAGES SEVERALLY , YOU DID NOT REPLY OF THEM NAWAOOOOOO

Very sorry, I always confuse ur Nl name with another Nairalander. I believe all your items have shipped. Your items might have shipped on separate shipments as light weight items, I don't do invoices anymore for light weight goods as they are time consuming. I do make a list of everyone with light weight items so, no worries.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
chinosxl:

TSA cargo search was due to perfumes and single laptop batteries, removed all, repackaged and shipped along with my shipment. Office visit was to make sure I have proper documentation and also to review air waybills. They also advised how to safely run my business.

A pallet of items worth over $50k was delivered to my warehouse, no name on document, owner never called just emails for me to ship asap. Suspected this delivery and refused to ship. 10 days later phone calls from FBI so, I quickly coordinated with FBI and the pallet was returned to the original owner/supplier.
My naija peeps are here again, Mr Chino's you acted and did the right thing, delaying the pallet rather than shipping suspicious items... Mr chino your insight shows you handled the matter professionally. Keep it up, also make a caveat in your front page that suspicious items will not be shipped and they would be handed over to FBI for investigations. Nice one keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chinosxl
Pls check ur mail very important.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.