Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544522 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
But I. think chinos claim custom have been working on his cargo on monday! Then why the delay again?
This thing don tire me o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Any body wit lsm ecobank acct number
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
prudentkolly:
The account number is in ♈όϋr invoice.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mrruns: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by prudentkolly(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
madridfc:

The account number is in ♈όϋr invoice.
true he sent me my invoice but there is no account number or name. Pls if you ve it pls email it to me thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
ibnyakub:
But I. think chinos claim custom have been working on his cargo on monday! Then why the delay again?
This thing don tire me o
believe the agent wants all the batches up till dec 15 to be cleared together ,
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Laredojohn:
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/19/cargo-flights-suspended-to-lagos-airport/
This will definitely affect 22nd shipment, and one of the reasons why there is delay, not chinos fault but the fault of our system here in Nigeria .
Hmmm! Learnt most airlines are diverting cargo to Ghana.

There was a Country!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
prudentkolly:
true he sent me my invoice but there is no account number or name. Pls if you ve it pls email it to me thanks
to be on the safe side its best you get the account details from only the Op. Mail him and he'll respond.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
madridfc:

Hoping n praying our items get cleared tomorrow.
hoping and praying with you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
New Lagos Airport custom boss, says clearing will be going on 24hrs, public holidays inclusive. He said it on Ait news this evening, so that people get their goods before Christmas. This development should at least speed up operations for now.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:32am On Dec 20, 2014
prudentkolly:

what's your invoice#?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnquasale(m): 2:38am On Dec 20, 2014
oga chinosxl,
pls whats of status of the item with Tracking number
59824xxx188

thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dedayo: 4:09am On Dec 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2014
oboi saturday don come ooo n will surely go. stories continues
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by inspire7707: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Hello Chinosxl,

Here is the USPS tracking # for the 5 mini laptops from Lagtech to your TX address

Please update me once it's been received.

Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by data123(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2014
chinosxl:

Tracking # is what i need Sir/Ma

Aiit
Tracking # 9361289877267102279107
Tracking # 9200199999975117270158
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by data123(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2014
chinosxl:

Tracking # is what i need Sir/Ma

Alright

Tracking # 9361289877267102279107
Tracking # 9200199999975117270158
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Chinosxl , sent u this mail .........

My oga a new item(a laptop) arrived your office with item number 7722*******0772 and the name on it is W. T . Pls consolidate it wit the first mini laptop wit item number 9461****************8946 and name W.T. () that was delivered to you and prepare my invoice and sent to me .....Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Oga chinosxl dnt forget dat u must do xmas for ur customers oooo, must is not dat I'm forcing u but I'm demanding wat is partially our full right grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmmmm interesting guys are still placing orders despite all these on ground 4 shipment on d line and embargo already on any further intake of cargo flight..... God help us ooooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by westwinds: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
I have used chinos and his services was fantastic.... however, this customs issue is gradually converting this thread to lagtech thread... Abeg make customs arrange themselves men...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tbliss12:
Hmmmmm interesting guys are still placing orders despite all these on ground 4 shipment on d line and embargo already on any further intake of cargo flight..... God help us ooooo
This is the best time to place order, so that when embargo is lifted, goods already arrived chinos office then ready to be ship. not when embargo is lifted, we start placing order that will take days to arrive chinos office before shipping again. think about that!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by toluxa1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
tonjeola:

This is the best time to place order, so that when embargo is lifted, goods already arrived chinos office then ready to be ship. not when embargo is lifted, we start placing order that will take days to arrive chinos office before shipping again. think about that!

Lol, this your post is as funny as it's untrue. See as you take break am down like say you and new customs boss dey sit down take beer together and he don Gist you when embargo go lift grin

How long does it take for goods to arrive chinos. Few days max, at least that we know. What if the embargo is not lifted until January ending or first week of February, for some reason (I pray not). Well, I think it's wise to halt further shopping for now except it's not something you need urgently. Someone like me always needs my things urgently.

By the way, anybody knows whether this will affect in coming goods from Dubai too?

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chinosxl, when is ur next sea shipment?
Any idea how much it will cost to Dhl a laptop to abuja?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Any news yet? Its 5:00pm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
toluxa1:

Lol, this your post is as funny as it's untrue. See as you take break am down like say you and new customs boss dey sit down take beer together and he don Gist you when embargo go lift grin

How long does it take for goods to arrive chinos. Few days max, at least that we know. What if the embargo is not lifted until January ending or first week of February, for some reason (I pray not). Well, I think it's wise to halt further shopping for now except it's not something you need urgently. Someone like me always needs my things urgently.

By the way, anybody knows whether this will affect in coming goods from Dubai too?

My thought exactly even when u keep doing shopping to chinox office there is tendency of ur stuff missing or just staying too long there and in the process of shipping u might get ur parcel shipped last. Its just best to halt all shippings till embargo being lifted. Simple!!! But its a choice
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by WebMania: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Amazingg:
Any news yet? Its 5:00pm
Chinosxl, I think it would be in order for you to update this thread with status of the items being cleared...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by henryboyle(m): 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
All ‎cargo flights have been suspended at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria , FAAN, said on Friday.

FAAN advised operators of all cargo flights to find alternative entry points for their cargo from today, said Yakubu Dati, the agency’s spokesperson.

FAAN said it has already advised the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency to issue a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) to this effect.

“This has become imperative due to the congestion created by the backlog of cargo created following the two-week closure of the terminal by the Nigerian Customs Service.

“The Authority has initiated measures to accelerate the clearance of these goods and return the situation to normalcy. Airlines and importers are advised to make use of alternative airports,” Dati said.

He said ‎FAAN is constrained to take this measure at this time for the safety and security of all concerned.

The Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, and the clearing and ‎forwarding agents have been st loggerheads for months over what the latter described as the collection of illegal charges from the by the NCS.
Source : PM News
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/19/cargo-flights-suspended-to-lagos-airport/
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
OGA Chi pls wot is the 411
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
henryboyle:
All ‎cargo flights have been suspended at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria , FAAN, said on Friday.

FAAN advised operators of all cargo flights to find alternative entry points for their cargo from today, said Yakubu Dati, the agency’s spokesperson.

FAAN said it has already advised the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency to issue a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) to this effect.

“This has become imperative due to the congestion created by the backlog of cargo created following the two-week closure of the terminal by the Nigerian Customs Service.

“The Authority has initiated measures to accelerate the clearance of these goods and return the situation to normalcy. Airlines and importers are advised to make use of alternative airports,” Dati said.

He said ‎FAAN is constrained to take this measure at this time for the safety and security of all concerned.

The Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, and the clearing and ‎forwarding agents have been st loggerheads for months over what the latter described as the collection of illegal charges from the by the NCS.
Source : PM News
Dis was posted here already yesterday. Mr Chino has said no shipment this monday, 22nd
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
I guess their won't be pickup 2moro.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
madridfc:
I guess their won't be pickup 2moro.

Wetin u wan go pick up? Wind or breeze?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.