Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544077 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sakalisis(m): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinosxl:

Yes, i ship cloths and shoes. Your eBay issue might be from you bank, payment didn't clear or something.

bqnk issue with paypal....ironing that out so i wanna try ysing mastercard direct on hollisterco.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello, how far with my shipment?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
9305520111400562186519 Oga Chino this should have arrived today Orr early 2mao...tracked it. thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
chinosxl: This thread is for Nairaland members with Pay pal accounts or anyone making self online payment.

Order online and forward to my office for shipping to Nigeria.

No third parties involved no commissions, no hidden fees and no agent fees.

Make your online payments and forward to my Houston office and I will consolidate and ship to Nigeria. Consolidation is free. Use the address format below,

Your Name
C/O LSM GLOBAL
9101 Lipan rd #111
Houston, TX 77063

If you have any questions about opening a PayPal account, I will have one of my customers explain on this thread on how to go about getting your PayPal linked to your Nigeria bank account.

My personal contact is on top home page of my website and you can call/text/whatsapp me 24/7. www.lsmglobalshipping.com

My Charges are as follows:

U.S to Lagos shipping rates

1. Consolidated items in a box ships for only $3.95/lb
2. Laptops $55 each
3. Tablets $35 each
4. Net books $45 each
5. Cell phones $15 each Free free free shipping from Sept 1st one cell phone per nairaland customer per week
6. Watches $10 Free free free shipping from Sept 1st one watch per nairaland customer per week
7. Perfumes $4.95/lb
8. House hold goods $3.95/lb or volume

U.S to Other major cities:

9. Consolidated items in a box ships for only $4.30/lb
10. Laptops $70 each
11. Tablets $50 each
12. Net books $55 each
13. Cell phones $35 each
14. Watches $15
15. Perfumes $5.95/lb
16. House hold goods $4.30/lb or volume

If you have a very light weight item coming in a large box please contact me for shipping details. Shipping charge is per pound or per volume weight which ever is higher.

Lagos office
LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
22 Abeokuta Express Way
Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria
By Mangoro bus stop, between cement bus stop and Ikeja bus stop.
sales@lsmglobalshipping

U.S office
9101 LIPAN RD SUITE 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Best days to purchase online are Sundays and Mondays; this will allow your order to get to my office(s) by Friday or before noon Saturday for me to book your order for Monday flight.

For orders with destination out side of Lagos please contact KBM Logistics for pick up from my Lagos office.

KBM Logistics Contact
Toby : 08084769486, Lizze: 08081203577 and instruct them to pick up your item from LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING OFFICE.

I also have Referral Program,

Get $100 gift card or $100 shipping charge discount when you and your referrals ship up to 1,000 lbs within a 12 month period.

Oga Chinos, why ebay dey reject this address na? dem say e no complete o
Abeg, somebody should help me with the correct format. wink
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2014
9free:

Post a screen shot of what you are doing. I have had zero issues setting up this address with multiple sites including ebay. You probably got city and state mixed up.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 9free(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2014
ccaramel:
Post a screen shot of what you are doing. I have had zero issues setting up this address with multiple sites including ebay. You probably got city and state mixed up.

Fixed. Thanks

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
My third package is coming from ebay.
UPS: 1Z6Y07A40397558328 delivery scheduled for Thursday. Thanks

I might ship one more today. Hopefully it comes before Friday. Otherwise next shipment. The other 2 MUST make this weeks shipment.
Kindly consolidate everything. Thanks as always.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
LSM GLOBAL
9101 Lipan rd #111
Houston, TX 77063

Don't be scared His for real. Doing business with him is safe, also his address is for real too. Google map can testify for it too.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
9free:

eBay is not rejecting, they are probably giving you a better format of the address as below,

9101 LIPAN RD STE 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063-5559

Accept the correction/suggested format from eBay.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
elujoba: Hello, how far with my shipment?

I will be at the office Sunday to try and load your printer.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
The owner of a "sparkling eye glass case, black" with name initials A.T, I completely missed your package, was covered up by several boxes during consolidation. Will include in my next shipment for free. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hello Oga Chino, I'm a confirm shipper from US but looking @ the price/lb which is equivalent to USD$8.20 per Kg.... Please I'm interested in doing business with you sir do I call for proper registration or what?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
For those confirm shipper already please how long does it take from the day it gets to the USA address in Houston? Cos my experience with some chinese shipping company is not funny at all.......I'm waiting plsss***
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Warming up for September 22nd Shipment

@Chinosxl keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
@chinosxl I've got a shipment headed your way.....Here's the tracking number: 1Z0F425FYW94627494
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tbliss12: For those confirm shipper already please how long does it take from the day it gets to the USA address in Houston? Cos my experience with some chinese shipping company is not funny at all.......I'm waiting plsss***
Re U shipping from china?
If its within U.S 2-5days.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wakes: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
HEY CHINO, PLEASE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CONSOLIDATION? KINDLY EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS...THANKS
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2014
chinosxl: The owner of a "sparkling eye glass case, black" with name initials A.T, I completed missed your package, was covered up by several boxes during consolidation. Will include in my next shipment for free. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chino to avoid this in the future. You are going to have to make a spreadsheet at some point. I don't know what you have in place now to keep track of what you receive and what you shipped out. The spreadsheet should be made available on your site or over here. It's a little bit more work but very practical. It should include the tracking number, initial of sender, weight of goods, cost, payment, date received and date sent. This way it saves you the time replying and limit enquiries as to what has been received or sent. I did shipping a long long time ago. Just my 2 cents grin i can send you an excel format if you need one.

Meanwhile another package on the way again. I lost count already. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tbliss12: Hello Oga Chino, I'm a confirm shipper from US but looking @ the price/lb which is equivalent to USD$8.20 per Kg.... Please I'm interested in doing business with you sir do I call for proper registration or what?

You can call, normally my customers drop off their packages at my office or they order online and use my office address as their "shipping address" and their packages get delivered to me by UPS/USPS/DHL/FEDEX. I also have reduced rates for "middlemen" shippers and agents on goods over 500lbs.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dscientist: Warming up for September 22nd Shipment

@Chinosxl keep up the good work

Thank you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kreamie: @chinosxl I've got a shipment headed your way.....Here's the tracking number: 1Z0F425FYW94627494

ok, looks like UPS will forward to USPS due to "surepost" will let you know when I receive
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
wakes: HEY CHINO, PLEASE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF CONSOLIDATION? KINDLY EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS...THANKS

If you got several packages coming to my office, I simply open them and put all your items in one box. This can reduce your shipping weight by 1 to 10lbs depending on the size and weight of each box. I also try to repack bulky goods to avoid charging customers for the whole pallet dimensional weight. Basically, combining several packages into one package prior to shipping.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
ccaramel:

Chino to avoid this in the future. You are going to have to make a spreadsheet at some point. I don't know what you have in place now to keep track of what you receive and what you shipped out. The spreadsheet should be made available on your site or over here. It's a little bit more work but very practical. It should include the tracking number, initial of sender, weight of goods, cost, payment, date received and date sent. This way it saves you the time replying and limit enquiries as to what has been received or sent. I did shipping a long long time ago. Just my 2 cents grin i can send you an excel format if you need one.

Meanwhile another package on the way again. I lost count already. shocked

Ok, you can email the spreadsheet.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
chinosxl:

You can call, normally my customers drop off their packages at my office or they order online and use my office address as their "shipping address" and their packages get delivered to me by UPS/USPS/DHL/FEDEX. I also have reduced rates for "middlemen" shippers and agents on goods over 500lbs.

Oooooh my God where on earth have you been all this while? I've been spending like crazy on some USA store which keep sucking my Visa Card monthly and shipment is crazily slow.... No p boss I will sharply start my orders immediately and now I'm sure of getting them in 7days. God bless you Sir!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
madridfc:
Re U shipping from china?
If its within U.S 2-5days.

Yeah I ship too from china but arrival to lagos, Nigeria is super-slow like 4-5weeks..... And for US shipment I use a store and the thing is I'm being billed monthly and delivery is 4-7days. But thank God for discovering this..... Biz all d way!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tbliss12:

Yeah I ship too from china but arrival to lagos, Nigeria is super-slow like 4-5weeks..... And for US shipment I use a store and the thing is I'm being billed monthly and delivery is 4-7days. But thank God for discovering this..... Biz all d way!!!!
Yup! Welcome!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
oga chino will update you tracking no of other items i hope they all arrive b4 saturday, banwo olanrewaju, so you pls consolidate , u have helped by doing some free appreciate u a million times ...will definitely for my pals and those i teach mini importing . one love sir

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by elujoba: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
chinosxl:

I will be at the office Sunday to try and load your printer.

Hello Chino, its not printer. two items are to be shipped via sea freight. please confirm. and when will the shipment happen.
Please dont mistake me for someone else. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Williamso(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oga Chinos, you've got mail... pls reply
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bobojoshua(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
shrekandfiona:
Ebay uses pacific time. Our time less 8 hours. You can call them now should be about 7am there. They are open 5 am to 10pm their time. Always subtract 8 hours from our time to know their time.

All the best in resolution.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bobojoshua(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
chinosxl:

eBay is not rejecting, they are probably giving you a better format of the address as below,

9101 LIPAN RD STE 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063-5559

Accept the correction/suggested format from eBay.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 12:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Hi, i need someone with experience on Ebay to give a step by step on how to register on Ebay frm Nigeria n possible ways to buy on Ebay wit Nigerian own bank cards.

I mean A-Z of registering,searching, buying/paying and shipping.

I look forward to reading soon.

Thanks !

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.