Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (546806 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 1:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Etinosajay:

Call Ndidi to know if ur shipment with dat invoice # is in Lagos. (I guess dat shipment is for last 2 weeks)

Its beta to make ur payment to his ecobank acct, and have your details sent to payment@lsm..... That way, you won't have to wait for chinosxl to respond.

I'm off GSM network grid.... using Wifi bro.... thats why I can't call His Lagos office... forgot my token at home, and I can't go home till month end... thats why I thought the paypal was a lil convenient for me

Cc: Chinosxl check your email from k*dom@ymail.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2015
fashrola:

I'm off GSM network grid.... using Wifi bro.... thats why I can't call His Lagos office... forgot my token at home, and I can't go home till month end... thats why I thought the paypal was a lil convenient for me

pls are u in nigeria , I jus wan to knw which service can offer me wifi seervice for my cdma iphone . Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ozor1: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2015
wtech:
pls are u in nigeria , I jus wan to knw which service can offer me wifi seervice for my cdma iphone . Thanks
get a wireless modem from any of the networks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2015
ozor1:
get a wireless modem from any of the networks
ok tnx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2015
fashrola:

I sent pm to u want to ask u smtin pls , its urgent
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
wtech:

I'm working onboard a ship, and there's no GSM network offshore, so I'm using Wifi network of the ship
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wtech: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
fashrola:

I'm working onboard a ship, and there's no GSM network offshore, so I'm using Wifi network of the ship
ok tnx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
jacksol:
Hello Chinos,
Did everything go as planned on Friday?
It would be nice if you're forthcoming with updates.

Feb 16th shipment dropped off 2 days ago. Will update here as soon as the flight starts heading to Lagos today.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
yhellow:
@chinox, Pls send me invoice for my items. D name of package is Seun Akin's. I sent u a mail more than 3times without reply. Thx

Please check your junk mail. Invoice was sent on the 11th and resent today. You have 2 invoices.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
ryusufu:
i tried to track the package but it display "Undeliverable as Addressed".... what happen to my package??

USPS delivery guy suspected your package was to be delivered to my office but because no name or suite # was put on the label he let me take a pic of it. Due to President's day USPS is closed today. Will call them tomorrow. Pic below.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
madridfc:

Hmm. Call+mail+text chinosxl & Your seller as soon as possible. Cos two things might ve happened.
1) The package was wrongly addressed.
2) The package might end up being returned to the seller(You don't want this to happen trusss me!)

1) is the reason. If its not already on the way to the seller by Tuesday i will retrieve it.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
@ chinosxl

Bros, good day. Dis is Cleva. I sent an email about my latest invoice, might need a little clarification. Don't see some items in there.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
madridfc:

Sorry, I meant next week, nt this week.
Any idea hw much ecobank charge per dollar? Maybe I will switch back to eco.

Next weeks shipment will depend on Airline, i will try to get next shipment booking tomorrow.

I have ecobank, please research their rate first before switching cos they where already over N200 per $ back in Dec when other banks where at N185 -190 per $. From my experience they are not exchange rate friendly.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
wtech:
Chinox is d best , I dnt even stress my self on sendin my trackin numbers , all I do is to order , iteem delivered and invoice received .... Before I knw item at lagos ...chinox keep it up. U re d best. Also thanks to kbm , taiwo and toby.

Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Hahhaha. you welcome to the hood my guy.
I for leave you with that guy side . have you received your 100k

Ahmed4002, long time. How are you?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
fashrola:
@Chinosxl... can I still clear my invoice via paypal? Sorry for the late payment...I guess my goods with invoice no 000089* is in Lagos? Pls reply asap

Trying to slow down with paypal payments, they just restored my business account few days ago. You can to the usual account whenever to return to Nig.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
ibnquasale:

Oga Chinox,
Kindly help pick my item with the post office.
It has bn there since 7th of this month.

EMS Japan tracking: EG347677319JP
It is showing retention.

Thanks boss

Picked up and shipped as light weight. Was running out of time for airport drop off so no invoice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
judondasylva:
pls how will it cost to ship item to nigeria?( 271769788681

cell phones are $15 each or $10 each if 2 or more phones.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
I get a lot of emails about shipping tv to Lagos. Will address below.

Pic 1 is a 55'' TV from a customer.

Actual weight of tv is 70lbs.

Volume weight of tv is 93lbs.

Shipping charge is based off on the higher weight (93lbs)

Volume weight obtained by (length X width X height)/166 (52x9x33)/166 = 15444/166 = 93lbs volume weight.

Shipping charge to Lagos: 93lbs x $3.95 = $367.

Pic 2 shows same tv concealed.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by hamedade2000(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:

Picked up and shipped as light weight. Was running out of time for airport drop off so no invoice.
please aw much are we supposed to pay for lighyweigt items without invoice?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
addressing another question, I ship tires. Pic below from Dec shipment.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ryusufu(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:

USPS delivery guy suspected your package was to be delivered to my office but because no name or suite # was put on the label he let me take a pic of it. Due to President's day USPS is closed today. Will call them tomorrow. Pic below.
Ok, Thank God you took care of it.... I should stop panicking..... Chino is the best
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
hamedade2000:
please aw much are we supposed to pay for lighyweigt items without invoice?

if it contains cell phone $15, watch $10, all others you can pick up for almost free.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
Was very busy Friday and Saturday trying to meet up airport drop off deadline, if i didn't answer your phone call, apologies.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16th Light weight items.

A. N - two small packages from china

O. S - China package 06CN

N. C. A - USPS 4394

O. G - USPS 6757

U. O - small package from china 6200

C. I - USPS 8085

A. A - USPS 5293

R. Y - USPS 3425

A. O - EMS package picked up from post office 19JP

F. M - china package 55CN

C. O - 9281

Y. A - Hongkong package 19HK

A. A - UPS 6358.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shithapuns: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
SO, LETS SAY I HAVE ITEMS I WANT TO BUY FROM AMAZON....CAN I SHIP TO UR ADDRESS, AND WHEN U RECEIVE ALL OF THEM..YOU CONSOLIDATE AND SHIP DOWN TO ME IN NIGERIA?....you charge $.3.95/lb?..the total weight of the items will be in excess of 25lbs

if yes, I would be needing your address
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
shithapuns:
SO, LETS SAY I HAVE ITEMS I WANT TO BUY FROM AMAZON....CAN I SHIP TO UR ADDRESS, AND WHEN U RECEIVE ALL OF THEM..YOU CONSOLIDATE AND SHIP DOWN TO ME IN NIGERIA?....you charge $.3.95/lb?..the total weight of the items will be in excess of 25lbs

if yes, I would be needing your address

YOUR NAMES
9101 LIPAN RD
STE 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Use only as "shipping address" not as billing address.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
cc fogman

Sent your invoice through my email. Tried sending it through invoice system but it keeps rejecting.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
I HAVE A PACKAGE THAT HAVE BEEN AT MY LAGOS OFFICE FOR MONTHS.

ITEM BELONGS TO

FIRST NAME: J#--
LAST NAME: $@$@m#

#, $, @ represents the same letters on first and last name.

Item sold to: MARITZ MOTIVATION SOLUTIONS
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shithapuns: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:

YOUR NAMES
9101 LIPAN RD
STE 111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Use only as "shipping address" not as billing address.

so I buy and ship to your address.........you receive it, weigh them and notify me....I then pay the shipping charges and you ship?........sounds ok. I would place the orders today so it should be getting to you over the wkend....
so I would be needing your account details soon. the 3.95 usd, what exchange rate do you use?

for transhipment to other Nigerian cities........HOPE YOU HAVE SYSTEMS IN PLACE FOR to interface seamlessly with them ?...would like to have an idea of their rates...say shipping to portharcourt/Enugu?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
chinosxl:
Was very busy Friday and Saturday trying to meet up airport drop off deadline, if i didn't answer your phone call, apologies.
But your communication has improved. You replied all my texts in good time.
@All: for faster responses from chinosxl, call or send him a text message.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
tumababa:

I have 5w20 n 5w30 for 12k each. If your landing cost is more dan this u can consider mine

Sir, do you also have ATF? Dexron 6.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.