Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543443 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Pick up no longer today they said tomorrow again.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by einsteino(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2015
i have been doing importation for about 2yrs from china. i recently picked interest in shopping from u. s, i must say the complaints i have read here are really disturbing and discouraging. please can anyone suggest a reliable logistics firm that i can use for shopping from U. S. one that has regular ship out dates and precise pick up dates.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Very bad........I don't like this kind business and what make it worse pass is that Chinos didn't even care to come on this forum to update us on the matter.
cne010:
Pick up no longer today they said tomorrow again.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2015
yemight2776:
Please is there anybody doing this importation business that is from Osogbo..........let try to connect please. add me up (whatsapp) with the number on my signature........

Any news about the day of pick-up for the 13th Shipment........Please someone should call Ndide for confirmation.

You can call
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Just call Ndide now and he said they will clear today and that collection will surely start from tomorrow or late today.
tumababa:

You can call
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2015
yemight2776:
Just call Ndide now and he said they will clear today and that collection will surely start from tomorrow or late today.

Told me same thing on Monday and Tuesday and also Today.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2015
I think he sound very sure on phone for the tomorrow.
cne010:

Told me same thing on Monday and Tuesday and also Today.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shegod: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2015
It's a pity what this business has become. The lack of correspondence makes it even more irritating. I know I'm not alone when I say this is the last time I will patronise this company.

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2015
yemight2776:
I think he sound very sure on phone for the tomorrow.

Bro believe what he said about tomorrow then believe anything. Since Saturday l have called each and every day, he always assured me that it will be ready the next day, but look today is Wednesday and tomorrow is yet to come. Better take away ur mind there and hope it becomes available by next week. They are just taking us for a ride. Sadly that is what you get in a monopolistic economy.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
yemight2776:

Good. Let's be hopeful
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
just spoke with my customer who just told me she can't wait any longer.... meaning I should be planning for a refund any time from now. this is really very bad for business I thing its better if Chinoxl comments on this issue cos we can't continue like this and be loosing customers...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Am even speechless sev....chinox, please address us o
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
Na wa for dis last week shipment o wey dey tay to clear like dis...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by domack99(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Can we pick up tomorrow now? Any update. Kind of tired of calling the guy
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Latest info l got from Ndidi this evening is that he doesn't know when items will be ready for pick up. When l called for the head of that silly agent Chinos will say l insulted an old man. Old men with old brain always act annoyingly slow because they don't know the new trend they always believe in the old method. Am so so pissed off now.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
How else can goods be shipped from USA to lagos. Chinos isn't replying to know. He should consolidate four packages from different online stores. This Is just strange.

Anyone knows how I can ship from USA to lagos?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Have nothing personally for 13th shipment,except those o pick up for, already scared for my next shipment, Mr chinos replied a mail on another mater I sent to him abt 2days ago, dunno why he hasn't appeared on trend...to at least let us know the reasons for delay of clearing. Mr Chinos let's know what's delaying clearing, if need be change ur agent. Thx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Cvesta(m): 2:02am On Apr 23, 2015
i received a text late in the night that items will be available for pickup today..did anyone else receive it too?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 3:16am On Apr 23, 2015
l can authoritatively tell everyone that items are now ready for pick up. so let the rush begin.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 6:13am On Apr 23, 2015
solaceTK:
l can authoritatively tell everyone that items are now ready for pick up. so let the rush begin.

did you receive confirm text that the goods are ready for pickup?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 6:15am On Apr 23, 2015
fwonders22:

Confirmed. I spoke with Ndidi last night.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Spaceghost00: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2015
fwonders22:

Yes i received the text also from late last night
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pick up started , was at lsm lagos office for my first pick up today , anyone still wanting me to pick up and send to their location outside lagos only and strictly light weight items should contact via any of the contacts on signature ,
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Graham123: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
shesdiamond:
How else can goods be shipped from USA to lagos. Chinos isn't replying to know. He should consolidate four packages from different online stores. This Is just strange.

Anyone knows how I can ship from USA to lagos?
Use Cargoatlantic. They ship out every Fridays, they pick calls and reply your emails. Thank me later.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Spaceghost00: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Successfully picked my package about an hour ago.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tonjeola quote me.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
yes, am here
idokojerry:
Tonjeola quote me.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
tonjeola:
yes, am here
I need ur paypal services.
Contacts?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
idokojerry:

I need ur paypal services.
Contacts?
07013665980 whatsapp
26610A20 bbm

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MsTeefah(f): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Got my package yesterday...Fnks to Laredojohn for the super fast shipping
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fwonders22: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
package picked up already.... I think collective ideas is needed here for quick delivery of packages immediately they arrive Lagos. Chinoxl nd his crew in lagos (Ndidi and the rest) have always been cool to approach on phone only except when either party is under duress or stress. but above all Chinoxl too should not stop pompt update too as regards all shipment types. May God Bless Our Biz.... Amen
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Got my item today! Thanks kbm and chinox! Macbook pro7

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.