Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544282 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ogborokiri(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anybody with 15k laptop for sell
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin
Ogborokiri:
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by abbeymaniak(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pls if I want u to help me ship an item lyk fone on amazon to lagos nigeria ow do I go abt it sir.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chaloner(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ogborokiri:
yes contact me . Call or whatsapp 07037706852
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
abbeymaniak:
Pls if I want u to help me ship an item lyk fone on amazon to lagos nigeria ow do I go abt it sir.

When you check out on Amazon, use my office address as your shipping address. Your phone will be delivered to my office and i will have it shipped to Lagos.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
We are getting ready with next shipment this Saturday. Trying to stay ahead of time. 2 pallets ready to go.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by claycares: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ogborokiri:
I have one Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 15.6inches, DVD, BT. But the battery is bad and no adapter for N25k only.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by abbeymaniak(m): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
chinosxl:

When you check out on Amazon, use my office address as your shipping address. Your phone will be delivered to my office and i will have it shipped to Lagos.

Pls sir wat is d address and ow do u charge sir?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Deshalom(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Chinos, Items that get to your office today and Saturday, will they be shipped too?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Deshalom(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Shinner2010:
Chinos no dey shop Aliexpress
ok tanx
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
tumababa:
Chinos, Items that get to your office today and Saturday, will they be shipped too?
same question here
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by abbeymaniak(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
chinosxl:

I'm still waiting for ur response
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
abbeymaniak:

I'm still waiting for ur response

Check the first page of this thread....his address is boldly stated there and the price per pound
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by salihumaibeni(m): 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2015
Oga me, how na hws business? A friend directed me to this link. Pls want to order a car part from ebay through ur company it's a diesel particle filter fluid for a Peugeot diesel car it's in a gallon of 5ltr. How will I go about it, also want the items to ship to Abuja. Thanks.
Salihu +23408036446983.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2015
yemight2776:
For Sale.......Hp Mini Laptop (call: 07035626132) Location: Osogbo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Elemental(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ogborokiri:
Pm me, I have one for that price
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Please who is having this same issue? I'm having difficulties logging into my paypal on eBay to buy some stuffs.... though I bought some stuffs last on 17 June, I even logged into ma paypal account to confirm if it was from their site, and it was ok

So any solutions?

Cc: legalwealth
Madridfc
Idokojerry

Etc

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
fashrola:
Please who is having this same issue? I'm having difficulties logging into my paypal on eBay to buy some stuffs.... though I bought some stuffs last on 17 June, I even logged into ma paypal account to confirm if it was from their site, and it was ok

So any solutions?

Cc: legalwealth
Madridfc
Idokojerry

Etc

What country is your eBay and PayPal account?
Did you also link your PayPal account with your eBay account before this experience commenced?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fashrola(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
legalwealth:

What country is your eBay and PayPal account?
Did you also link your PayPal account with your eBay account before this experience commenced?

Thx for replying my mention though... it has been resolved... I was prompted to update my paypal account as part of security measures since I do carry out a lot of transactions
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
fashrola:

Thx for replying my mention though... it has been resolved... I was prompted to update my paypal account as part of security measures since I do carry out a lot of transactions

Great hearing this.Hope you have accessible USA phone number attached to both account for verification purpose.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by abbeymaniak(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
fashrola:

Check the first page of this thread....his address is boldly stated there and the price per pound
Ok tanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
legalwealth:

Great hearing this.Hope you have accessible USA phone number attached to both account for verification purpose.

Hey legal wealth,
That's d same problem I am facing, I open a UAE (dubai) paypal account and also purchase ur VPN ip address, I tried registering on ebay, using a UAE address, but I couldn't complete it, cause I don't have a UAE phone number for verification, please what can I do

cc
Legalwealth
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
leo2sexy:

Hey legal wealth,
That's d same problem I am facing, I open a UAE (dubai) paypal account and also purchase ur VPN ip address, I tried registering on ebay, using a UAE address, but I couldn't complete it, cause I don't have a UAE phone number for verification, please what can I do

cc
Legalwealth

I see and great!

Why not open USA ebay and paypal account as well since:
1. You are shipping to USA
2. You can get yourself USA Phone number for making and receiving calls,sending and receiving
which will be useful for the verification of the USA accounts following USA Phone Number Demystified Guide that I wrote.

Besides,you should be able to use your UAE PayPal to make purchases of USA Ebay account but I'm sure that
not all will go through often which is the reason I recommend the one above for you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
legalwealth:

I see and great!

Why not open USA ebay and paypal account as well since:
1. You are shipping to USA
2. You can get yourself USA Phone number for making and receiving calls,sending and receiving
which will be useful for the verification of the USA accounts following USA Phone Number Demystified Guide that I wrote.

Besides,you should be able to use your UAE PayPal to make purchases of USA Ebay account but I'm sure that
not all will go through often which is the reason I recommend the one above for you.

Hey thanks for the prompt reply, I opened a UAE paypal account cause of the less verification stress, and also USA is highly stressful, how can I get a USA number for verification? This is really a tough one.

Thanks man
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
leo2sexy:

Hey thanks for the prompt reply, I opened a UAE paypal account cause of the less verification stress, and also USA is highly stressful, how can I get a USA number for verification? This is really a tough one.

Thanks man

To start with bearing in mind that getting the USA Phone number that can even ring on your Nigerian line when called
is not a big issue,have you ever opened USA PayPal account in your real Nigeria name before.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
legalwealth:

To start with bearing in mind that getting the USA Phone number that can even ring on your Nigerian line when called
is not a big issue,have you ever opened USA PayPal account in your real Nigeria name before.

I have not but I can, I read ur ebook, and I basically understand the steps, but I am having too many paypal accounts, I have a nigerian one, got a UAE and now getting a USA account? Paypal might nt allow that, I used a diamond card for verification of my UAE acc,don't know if I can use the card for both

Thanks man
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kellyzagz: 12:10am On Jun 21, 2015
Hi guys, please how else can I reach Mr. Chinosxl? Considering that my cousin has been to their Houston address countless times,even as we speak,he just left there and it is still locked,his number never goes through/picked. Pls, I have some items to ship urgently,latest next week. Please, I need a reply. Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2015
leo2sexy:

I have not but I can, I read ur ebook, and I basically understand the steps, but I am having too many paypal accounts, I have a nigerian one, got a UAE and now getting a USA account? Paypal might nt allow that, I used a diamond card for verification of my UAE acc,don't know if I can use the card for both

Thanks man

I see...PayPal allows 1 premier/business and 1 personal account per individual.
You can close the Nigeria PayPal for the USA PayPal.

I'm yet to release the ebook on USA but I released that of UAE but I can guide you on how to go about that of USA as well.

You can't use one card on different PayPal accounts...You can others that I recommended in the UAE PayPal ebook.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:46am On Jun 21, 2015
legalwealth:

I'm yet to release the ebook on USA but I released that of UAE but I can guide you on how to go about that of USA as well.

You can't use one card on different PayPal accounts...You can others that I recommended in the UAE PayPal ebook.
egbon hope u dey attend vigil sha?
na error loading gtb dey do me since ooo. even to recharge via deir mumu *737* na gbege
but will update by Monday morning
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by leo2sexy: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2015
legalwealth:

I think what I'll do is, I would close my UAE paypal account, and open the U.S, or probably would find someone who can verify that account with a UAE phone number on ebay, I think am ok with the UAE, and its already verified, I know how U.S paypal account are very strict with their rules.

Sincerely Bro am confused.
But mehn thanks 4 d prompt reply
U be man

Thanks again

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.