Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544724 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
azpekuliar:
Does anyone know any shipper here on Nairaland who offers a similar shipping service as chinosXL does from the UK? I need to order a part from the UK and I need a UK shipping address so I can place my order.

Www.uk2me.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wakes: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
I believe the next shipment is tomorrow or am I wrong? Barka da sala Great people!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
wakes:
I believe the next shipment is tomorrow or am I wrong? Barka da sala Great people!
drop off tommorow. i have receive my invoice already,

wish i had known this guy before i wasted my whole saving with shippyme

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
deligatus:

The said " Shipping Extended Postal Code not valid"
The code correct. If you are using a phone, be sure to type 77063 with no space after it or use a computer.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
azpekuliar:
Does anyone know any shipper here on Nairaland who offers a similar shipping service as chinosXL does from the UK? I need to order a part from the UK and I need a UK shipping address so I can place my order.

They all collect service and/or handling charges.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
akagson:
Who can help me pay for an item on eBay here and what's your charge? Ymodulus has finished his own PayPal funds so soon.
How much do you want to pay on eBay.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dieumerci:
How much do you want to pay on eBay.
Can you do it?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 5:00am On Jul 18, 2015
akagson:

Can you do it?
Yes I can do it but how do we deal.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 6:18am On Jul 18, 2015
Dieumerci:
Yes I can do it but how do we deal.
How much per dollar? You got a phone number?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Tmany(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Tmany:
OP, Kindly send the invoice for this package 1Z7R3F941297260401
Op hope this package will be on its way to Lag tomorrow, cause for over a week have been begging for the invoice all you said is, you have a shipment scheduled for this Friday.
Not pleased with your service.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2015
Hi
Chinosxl
I've been sending SMS to you since Tuesday , but you didn't reply , let me know what is going on, am also waiting for my invoice..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by femadesh(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2015
femadesh:

This is damn xpensive bro!!!!!
Do not buy it!
Wow! Link me to a better one please.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2015
akagson:

How much per dollar? You got a phone number?
I don't sell PayPal funds but I can help you pay your seller. The item you want to get is not a bid so you can easily get your own PayPal account by reading just about the first 20 pages of this thread and then buy it yourself.
If you still want me to pay for you then give me the terms and if I'm OK with them, fine.
I use StanbicIBTC and they still charge #199.5 /$.
As per phone number, I will prefer we do everything here.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by femadesh(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
akagson:

Jus chat me up on whatsapp: 08038207032

Na bidding go do am

U will hav to bid and I will be assisting and advising

Just like oga YHELLOW taught me grin grin
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tmany:
Op hope this package will be on its way to Lag tomorrow, cause for over a week have been begging for the invoice all you said is, you have a shipment scheduled for this Friday.
Not pleased with your service.
You need to understand how he operates. The goods will leave for the airport this afternoon and depart Texas for lagos on Monday, your invoice will get to you before the goods are cleared at the lagos airport.
You don't need to beg for your invoice or get worked up. Most of us here are equally expecting our invoices.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dieumerci(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
akagson:

I don't think you're in a hurry so take your time to read through the thread, open your own PayPal account and proceed with your bidding or BIN to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by akagson: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dieumerci:

I don't think you're in a hurry so take your time to read through the thread, open your own PayPal account and proceed with your bidding or BIN to avoid stories that touch.
Alright, thanks.
The Nigerian PayPal at PayPal.com.ng does it, right?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ernieboy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Anybody received invoice for next shipment yet? I've Not received mine yet.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Tmany(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dieumerci:

You need to understand how he operates. The goods will leave for the airport this afternoon and depart Texas for lagos on Monday, your invoice will get to you before the goods are cleared at the lagos airport.
You don't need to beg for your invoice or get worked up. Most of us here are equally expecting our invoices.
So in a case he forgets to send my package or their is a discrepancy in the invoice, I done enter OYO ....the last time I used his service he sent invoice before your package leave for the airport (that was around the first two month of this Thread).
In any Biz, Good customer service is key
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by PrinceLat(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please confirm the delivery of a phone with
Usps. 94074***********3368, and I'll like to know if it made shipment.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by CoolKizzy(m): 12:34am On Jul 19, 2015
akagson:

It's $199. This is the item www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-LENOVO-THINKPAD-T410-INTEL-CORE-i5-520m-2-40GHZ-4GB-320GB-14-LED-Camera-/171842014706

Why buy that? When you can buy this. . .

American used Hp Pavilion dm4 notebook with Beats Audio for sale.

Specifications :
Intel core i5
640gb HDD
8gb RAM
Led back-lit monitor with bright view
Beats Audio speakers
HD Webcam
Fingerprint security technology
Hp coolsense
14.1 inch portable monitor
DVD RW
Two 3.0 USB ports and one 2.0 port
Hdmi, mmc ports.
Sleek modern design

This is a baby beast. Audible and fast.
Price: 65,000 naira only

Free delivery anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 4:43am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Dieumerci post=35982271]
The code correct. If you are using a phone, be sure to type 77063 with no space after it
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Marpol: 4:44am On Jul 19, 2015
twinskenny:

drop off tommorow. i have receive my invoice already,

wish i had known this guy before i wasted my whole saving with shippyme

I have not received mine yet.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anibo2(m): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Please chinos am still waiting for the invoice o, called and sent you emails but no reply
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wakes: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dieumerci:

Thanks for the education. Blessings!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mikron(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
chinosxl:
For issues and complaints of not enough space to put your name and my business name please try options below,

When ordering via eBay, amazon or any online use the address format below

First option

YOUR NAME
C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Second option with initials

Y. N C/O LSM GLOBAL SHIPPING
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

Third option with your names and without my business name.

YOUR NAME
9101 LIPAN RD #111
HOUSTON, TX 77063

tnx OP. I will write this down. Thinking of patronizing u.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:40am On Jul 20, 2015
JULY 20TH SHIPMENT ALREADY DROPPED OFF. SENDING INVOICES OUT.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:43am On Jul 20, 2015
mikron:
tnx OP. I will write this down. Thinking of patronizing u.

No problem, email me your full name and phone # when you do.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Ahmed4002:

oboy chinosxl how far with my item's. I have even forgot about those pc`s self and other gadgets.

I will airfreight them at no charge on my next shipping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 3:00am On Jul 20, 2015
@Chinosx,
Any word from Mr Cobar?
I sent you text and mail no reply,

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.