Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (547369 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2014
megamindmaster:

Even we that are not in Lagos right? as long as we are gonna be up with KBM logistics, will like to have one of your calenders though. It can be a good referral you know wink

Remind me, i will have 10 copies saved for you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2014
samee72:

@oga Chinosxl I thought your zip code is 77063? Where did the 5559 come from again?

Yes, 77063 is my zip code and the 5559 you see sometimes as (77063-5559) is an extension of the zip code that identifies a specific area inside the zip code. For example, the zipcode 77063 might represent a city like P/H and the extension 5559 might represent a village (Rumudara) inside P/H. I'm not saying that Rumudara is a village, just the best way i can explain for now. So an experienced delivery guy with a package labeled 77063-5559 knows he's heading to Rumudara village in P/H city.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kentochi(m): 12:25am On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

will need it bro....,

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:28am On Oct 08, 2014
jonescyras:
Hello nairalanders...
I just won a bid "lot of flash drive" off ebay worth ($ 42) . It has free shipping... But i'm curious of how much those goods(50 pieces) shipping fee to nigeria could cost...pls i need urgent reply

Shipping will be based on the weight. You can ask the seller to give u the estimated weight and x by $3.85 to Lagos.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2014
nnamokenna:

For those of you guys in Abuja who need the key holder, you may contact me. I still have some left. But it would be on "first come first served" basis o; limited quantity.

My chairman so, u already have those key holders, LOL. I will get you some calendars as well. I hope u got my reply.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:16am On Oct 08, 2014
claycares:
Hi Chinox, further to our chat, please be informed that my order is scheduled as follows: Expected delivery: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - Friday, October 17, 2014 by 8pm. Thank you boss.

No problem
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:18am On Oct 08, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Oga chinox I dey hail ooooo, pls I have 2piece of human hair and 5 pieces of bow tie,. How much will u help ship it for me .

Will check the weight as soon as i receive and advice u of the shipping charge.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:22am On Oct 08, 2014
anibo2:
Oga chinosxl the seller said this item is at the postel office but its not showing any shipping info on there website..9410809699937933398993

checked the tracking, that seller printed the shipping label but haven't dropped it off at the post office yet.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anibo2(m): 1:54am On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

checked the tracking, that seller printed the shipping label but haven't dropped it off at the post office yet.

Ok,thanks boss
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by HelloT: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Good morning boss... any updates on October 5th shipping? When will it be ready for pickup?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

Wow! Thanks boss. I believe my item left US on monday 6th, let me know when they land lagos so I'll alert KBM guys. I know this is gonna be good. Thanks bro
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2014
Hi all, I am tired of this ebay issue oo, whenever I bid with my mobile phone I receeive a popup telling me ' to help protect your. Ebay account, we limit the amont of item that can be bought or sold by a single account at one time. You can increase the activity limit on your account by verify some information about urself. An ebay rep will be happy to assist through your secure'. But whenever I bid with computer it will tell me I have unpaid item on my shipping cart that untill I paid I won't be able to bid. However my shipping cart is empty and when I call ebay they said my account is not limited. So I don't know what is realy happening. Kindly advise.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Oga chino my own opner n calender nko, Kbbm pickedup ystday my items ystday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by aitop(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ToyosiR(f): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2014
@Oga chinosxl,

WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING? YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION. WHY DID U KEEP IGNORING ME.

I SAID I HAVE AN ITEM THAT SHOWED "DELIVERED" HOW MUCH IS THE SHIPPING COST? WHEN WILL IT BE ARRIVING?
IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED SINCE SATURDAY.

editedddd.

Sorry sir, na all this chinco phone wey person no dey look properly. No mind my above post jooor.

seeen everything.

How will the payment go?
How do I pay abeg......

no vex.
U too good.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

LOL, the format was messed up but they still delivered it.
@ toyosiR, chinos response here states your order has been delivered.

He ships on Mondays, arrives lagos Tuesday/Wednesday. Pick up is usually Fridays/Saturdays.

Why don't you mail him for your invoice? He usually sends it via email.

ps: politeness pays. Why the yell?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2014
Deleted
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Deleted
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2014
shrekandfiona:
@pweetydamsel55, tumababa and all those who wanted to know if we can shop on walmart from Naija, the answer is Yes.

I have been able to veto that all thanks to a work colleague (he knows himself). Okay let me try and give a step by step procedure if the spam bot will permit.

1st, register on walmart.com with your email and password. After registering, go to my account. Click on Address, here you'll fill in your full names, then chinos address in the format he gave with his zip code and his phone number.

Next you'll click on add payment card. Select visa or mastercard which ever you have. Fill in your name and on the address line, fill in your Billing address in full with Nigeria. Then in the city line fill in Houston and in state line, Texas. In zip code, 77063. Then phone number, Your Naija phone number with+234

If all is correct, submit and you'll see it stated in your account. When you purchase and checkout, that is when you'll see the paypal option for payment and you can chose pay by PayPal if you don't want to use your card. But walmart has to have your card details.

I hope this is explanatory enough. Happy walmart shopping

exactly what i did. i was debited and few hours later order cancelled because of the country d card was issued from. took me 20days to get my money back. i tried d paypal but kept bouncing. i will stick to amazon and ebay for now. thanks anyway
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by benardemma(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
I won this samsung galaxy s4 from ebay,the problem am having now is that the seller is new to ebay and he is from Us.please make una help me check it out,this is the item number 201183148962.before I will make any payment
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
shrekandfiona:
Attached is a screen shot of my 1st order on Walmart. Note I wanted to play safe so I spent less than 20 usd.

good. let me know when they actually ship the item. i also got to this stage b4 they later cancelled
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
tumababa:

exactly what i did. i was debited and few hours later order cancelled because of the country d card was issued from. took me 20days to get my money back. i tried d paypal but kept bouncing. i will stick to amazon and ebay for now. thanks anyway
Chai you are very correct o. Walmart just sent me a mail that my order has been cancelled. Na wah o

anyway I don't think it will take that long for my refund since I used paypal. Make i siddon dey look. Like you, I will just stick to ebay and amazon jeje
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=tumababa]
na wah o. They should just state on their website that purchases from Nigeria are not allowed na instead of debiting us and then turn around to cancel the order hours later
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Chai you are very correct o. Walmart just sent me a mail that my order has been cancelled. Na wah o

anyway I don't think it will take that long for my refund since I used paypal. Make i siddon dey look. Like you, I will just stick to ebay and amazon jeje

wooooow!!!! i was hoping for a positive report so i can try again

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=shrekandfiona post=26965099][/quote]

ask your colleague to tell you the truth how he was successful
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
tumababa:

ask your colleague to tell you the truth how he was successful
I will o after closing hours. In the interim, i have sent a mail to walmart on their misleading information on international shoppers. Their billing dept don acknowledged the mail. Make i siddon wait for their response.

no be their fault. Na me carry my leg waka go their site
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
@ tumababa, my colleague says it's paypal he uses o for walmart purchases. But not nigerian paypal.

The thunder wey go fire walmart eh still dey do press up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
shrekandfiona:
@ tumababa, my colleague says it's paypal he uses o for walmart purchases. But not nigerian paypal.

but you also used paypal but nigerian right?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
ibnyakub:
Hi all, I am tired of this ebay issue oo, whenever I bid with my mobile phone I receeive a popup telling me ' to help protect your. Ebay account, we limit the amont of item that can be bought or sold by a single account at one time. You can increase the activity limit on your account by verify some information about urself. An ebay rep will be happy to assist through your secure'. But whenever I bid with computer it will tell me I have unpaid item on my shipping cart that untill I paid I won't be able to bid. However my shipping cart is empty and when I call ebay they said my account is not limited. So I don't know what is realy happening. Kindly advise.

This happens when u first register on ebay, u will need to call eBay for them to remove the limit. They just want to verify some info.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
shrekandfiona:

LOL, as soon as my GT bank account is set i will start another thread just for walmart/samsclub orders, black friday is on the way and we don't want to miss any good deals from them. I believe with GT bank i can withdraw the money imediately in U.S

Also, anyone that can pay to my paypal account (including paypal 4.15% fees) i will make any walmart purchases for them after verifying paypal payment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Tmany(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

Sorry, my minimum/flat rate per laptop is $55 to Lag. If u want to include other light weight items inside the same box/package its still $55 to Lag so long as ur total weight is not over 15lbs.
Make I go buy that laptop I done dey eye since,

Estimated Delivery: Sat. Oct. 11
Tracking: 9405509699937943179565
Hope this go join Monday Waka.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
chinosxl:

LOL, as soon as my GT bank account is set i will start another thread just for walmart/samsclub orders, black friday is on the way and we don't want to miss any good deals from them. I believe with GT bank i can withdraw the money imediately in U.S

Also, anyone that can pay to my paypal account (including paypal 4.15% fees) i will make any walmart purchases for them after verifying paypal payment.

Abeg, make we knw dt date of black friday in advance so dt I can start preparing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.