Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (543435 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kyzaru(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2014
Hello,

Your Quote ''5. Cell phones $15 each Free free free shipping from Sept 1st one cell phone per nairaland customer per week
6. Watches $10 Free free free shipping from Sept 1st one watch per nairaland customer per week'' ....

Question: i am a new customer via nairaland.. am i entitled to number 4 and 5 simultaneously?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2014
dandollar1: Good morning.please did u get these last 2 packages?

Those are d last two items I'm expecting before shipping.any hope of shipping with your next batch?

Your DHL package wouldn't make this weeks shipment.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2014
nnamokenna: Hey Chinos, finally found your thread! You said you'd mail me the link but I know say you don forget ( I know how busy you can be smiley smiley). I was searching for Americanspecs only just occurred to me to search for Chinosxl or lsm. I see the thread is already growing and the followers. Keep it up!

For those peeps still having doubts about LSM Global Shipping and Chinosxl, please you can rest very assured in their genuineness. I have been using them for a long time now and will always do. Chinos is very professional and courteous and would always respond to whatever issues you may have promptly.

BTW, hope we are good for this week's shipment. Will mail you tracking #s of new batch I am ordering. Thanks.

My brother well done, i completely forgot to email thread. Thanks for the support. Your items will be at the airport today, i think you have several items including a cell phone. Will ship them out free to Lagos for your loyalty to my company. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2014
casid: http://www.6pm.com/nunn-bush-slinger-tan ( size 11.5)
http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=331298575586
These are the items I need.. If you can receive payment on your pay pal account, I will make a transfer to your to resolve the issue of exchange wahala..godzy_01 @yahoo.com is my mail.. Kindly reply me thru that or we chat where its convenient for you sir..

ok, will send u an email
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Dscientist: Hi
I'm ordering 4 laptops from different sellers can you consolidate them into one big box for me and then ship to Lagos.
Thanks

No problem, will consolidate.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2014
chinosxl:

Your DHL package wouldn't make this weeks shipment.
ok.so how do I get to know d conssolidated weight and how much I'm paying for the package shipping by monday? Where do I pay?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2014
kyzaru: Hello,

Your Quote ''5. Cell phones $15 each Free free free shipping from Sept 1st one cell phone per nairaland customer per week
6. Watches $10 Free free free shipping from Sept 1st one watch per nairaland customer per week'' ....

Question: i am a new customer via nairaland.. am i entitled to number 4 and 5 simultaneously?

Yes Sir
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2014
dandollar1: ok.so how do I get to know d conssolidated weight and how much I'm paying for the package shipping by monday? Where do I pay?

Will provide all details as soon as i get back to the office
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2014
chinosxl:

My brother well done, i completely forgot to email thread. Thanks for the support. Your items will be at the airport today, i think you have several items including a cell phone. Will ship them out free to Lagos for your loyalty to my company. Thanks again.

Thank you very much for that and I remain appreciative as always.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
chinosxl:

How do ur refer commission work?
how will u know if i refer someone to use ur service
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by casid: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
chinosxl:

ok, will send u an email

Please, I've not received your mail to finalize my issue.. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi Op, one item has been shipped from Ebay. USPS 9400109699939194900834.

Still expecting more items from ebay and amazon. Will paste the tracking as soon as I get them.

thanks. smiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by guente02(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
chinosxl:
That quote on my email (dated over 2 months ago) was a mistake, you should have taken advantage of this but you didn't. Laptops are shipped by flat rate and most already know this. My shipping charge for Laptop is $55 to Lagos and $70 to other cities, [s]please don't ask me why. You can contact other shippers for this service. As a shipper i have the right to decrease shipping rates or offer free shipping as part of my promo[/s] . Thank you.
Alright Sir.
Points seen the rest disregarded.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Melkuk: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Goodday, what's your charge to ship a piece or two of clothes to Naija (Jos-Plateau) and can you help me buy from this site you posted... http://www.6pm.com or similar sites? I can pay into your bank acct. Waiting... Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mroluway: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
hello Sir, i check the tracking and it says delivered, have u help me check the package i hope its in good condition
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
mroluway: hello Sir, i check the tracking and it says delivered, have u help me check the package i hope its in good condition

I got your order and included in this weeks shipment. Checked it (Visio tab i think) though i didn't have enough time to turn it on. I thought it was just the suite# that was missing on your order, you also didn't include my company name on the package.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by mroluway: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
oooh, ok thank you, i will surely make the correction when next i want to Shop
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by dandollar1: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2014
chinosxl:

any updates,sir?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2014
shrekandfiona: Hi Op, one item has been shipped from Ebay. USPS 9400109699939194900834.

Still expecting more items from ebay and amazon. Will paste the tracking as soon as I get them.

thanks. smiley
USPS 9361289877260100306738. Another shipment. Still expecting more.

Kindly wait till all my items arrive before shipping to Naija.

Thanks smiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:03am On Aug 31, 2014
dandollar1: ok.so how do I get to know d conssolidated weight and how much I'm paying for the package shipping by monday? Where do I pay?

You have 3 items shipped, weight 3.3lbs which approx to 4lbs. $13 shipping charge to Lagos. Will update other nairalanders by Sunday evening.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:05am On Aug 31, 2014
tonjeola:
How do ur refer commission work?
how will u know if i refer someone to use ur service

You will need to keep track of anyone you refer and ask them to mention that you referred them.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:06am On Aug 31, 2014
shrekandfiona:
USPS 9361289877260100306738. Another shipment. Still expecting more.

Kindly wait till all my items arrive before shipping to Naija.

Thanks smiley

ok
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:09am On Aug 31, 2014
Melkuk: Goodday, what's your charge to ship a piece or two of clothes to Naija (Jos-Plateau) and can you help me buy from this site you posted... http://www.6pm.com or similar sites? I can pay into your bank acct. Waiting... Thanks.

It will depend on the weight at $3.95 per pound. I will only be able to ship this to Lagos. KBM logistics can pick it up from my Lagos office and deliver to you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sakalisis(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
i will like to ship through you, i already placed an order with your address how do i pay for the shipping or i will pay when my goods get deliver to me in osogbo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Melkuk: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
chinosxl:

It will depend on the weight at $3.95 per pound. I will only be able to ship this to Lagos. KBM logistics can pick it up from my Lagos office and deliver to you.

Right. Hope to do business with you real soon, sooner than later. Do keep up the good job. Bless you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by jazz04(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Watching
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kolomax(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
jazz04: Watching
bro stop watching and place your order people are already making lot of cash

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
sakalisis: i will like to ship through you, i already placed an order with your address how do i pay for the shipping or i will pay when my goods get deliver to me in osogbo

I will weigh your order as soon as i receive and advice you of the shipping charge to Lagos. Payment can be made to my Ecobank account.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by datrmon(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=chinosxl]

Please how do I order the smartphone.
I want to order a smartphone which has a time limit on it.
I called both toby and the other lady but they couldn't offer much help on the steps. is there any email address that can send me the details.

Thank You
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
I'll like to partner with you and your Nigerian delivery agent.

I'll send you an email.

Happy Labor Day.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sir chino, any word on when the shipment would land in lagos?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chinosxl how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.