Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544226 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by warrenweste(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Is long I visited this threadsmiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
tonjeola:
Is long I visited this threadsmiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
chinosxl:

Bros, this no reply stuff or reply my mails is over rated. I've been up to par with my mails. If you send me a mail pls give me some time to reply, no need to push me for any replies. You sound as if I've been ignoring your emails but my record show 3 replies to you b4 your post above. Take it easy please.
Oga chinosxl, i am expecting some package to land to ur address very soon
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Any news bout this customs stuff?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
maybe u used in January the least Gtb has charged me is 168.4 and that was 1st week of Oct

I don't check out in dollars.... So amazon is in charge of the exchange rate
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Shinner2010(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Shinner2010:

Oga chinosxl, i am expecting some package to land to ur address very soon
name on it is AKINR......................... SAKI................
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello Sir,
I'm expecting dis package in your office now;

Sig . . . Ola . .
Tracking
Number:
940011 . . . . . . . . . .5509473
Carrier: USPS
Order Status: Shipped (Nov 25, 2014)

Pls let it move with next shipment. And let me have the invoice

Thanks..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
madridfc:
Any news bout this customs stuff?
Bro we all expectant, third batch of items leaving dis coming monday, hope dis backlog will not make items start getting missing?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Laredojohn:

Bro we all expectant, third batch of items leaving dis coming monday, hope dis backlog will not make items start getting missing?
hmm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chukel(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
madridfc:

Takes 3days in access bank., meanwhile I won a phone from access bank last week, thanks to my active online banking. cheesy
Pls what is access bank's exchange rate like in recent times
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
chukel:
Pls what is access bank's exchange rate like in recent times
answered same kwesion in the previous page.. They charge N178 2days bck
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Shezhawt:

I don't check out in dollars.... So amazon is in charge of the exchange rate
Ooook
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
any news about customs ooooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello Oga Chi u Ve gat mail
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 29, 2014
---
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 29, 2014
madridfc:
strike was called off late yesterday.
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/aftermath-of-agents-strike-at-lagos-ports/195205/

This is not what we are talking about..... D strke affect us is at the airport. Not apapa port.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2014
tumababa:

This is not what we are talking about..... D strke affect us is at the airport. Not apapa port.
lol I didn't even read that part, its seaport not airport!
Anyways, this week is gone, till next week.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 7:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2014
shrekandfiona:

if paypal is showing only 1 confirmed payment, then the fault is from your bank. Call and mail the CC of your bank and the refund will be processed. May take a while though say 3-6 weeks depends on the bank.
I went to my bank yesterday. they told me the money was blocked. that it will be refunded on Tuesday.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2014
hello chinosxl. do you have flight from Houston, texas To abuja?
am thinking of . If it's possible for you to divert all my shipping for next week to abuja and other items.
I have about 6 sets of boxes(5*6= 30 pieces approximately) and other items.
Please reply ASAP. Cos I have already made purchase.
Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Olarenwaju and him wahala
https://www.nairaland.com/2010838/pandemonium-lagos-airport-customs-agents/

Chinos pls check this thread, there is a useful suggestion on page 5 about getting cargo through the hallway. please check and speak with your agent. thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Please somebody should help.......what is the latest exchange rate of GTB now? before is around 168.4 or so, but now??
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
@ all let's voice out on social media, fb, twitter, believe those in higher places who can caution the custom head of lagos airport will do that..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
yemight2776:
Please somebody should help.......what is the latest exchange rate of GTB now? before is around 168.4 or so, but now??

Last I used it yesterday afternoon, it was 182.509 to the dollar. But it keeps changing so nobody can really give you any accurate rate. For instance, the same yesterday morning it was 181.603. And GTB eh, always removing money that you don't know where they go or why they deduct them. At the end of the day, you check your account and what you see is not what you expect to see. Honestly I don't know what the job of the CBN really is.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Laredojohn:
@ all let's voice out on social media, fb, twitter, believe those in higher places who can caution the custom head of lagos airport will do that..

this is naija man. even the bring back campaign no work. Na airport.
Let's just be patience for now. by himself definitely he will call off as target of revenue keeps going down. so let's don't worry for now. We hope for the return of the C.G
its shall be well. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Which C.G? Abeg this naija sef? The social media will be a useful tool. Its frustrating
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Amazingg:
Which C.G? Abeg this naija sef? The social media will be a useful tool. Its frustrating

@amazing you go ahead to launch the fb & twitter campaign but the fact is since the strike on naija port is called off and it spent like 12days.... Ours is not going to be different ooo. All fingers crossed!!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Amazingg: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tbliss12:

@amazing you go ahead to launch the fb & twitter campaign but the fact is since the strike on naija port is called off and it spent like 12days.... Ours is not going to be different ooo. All fingers crossed!!

I quite understand. Its just that this country is annoying. Social media or not, naija na naija. Olarenwaju can shut down the whole airport and take it to his house for all i care.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by completey(f): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
yemight2776:
180.75 as at 7pm yesterday

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by solaceTK(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oga Chinox l think you should discuss with ur clearing agent, because l went through Mikkyangel's thread and he told his clients that their goods have been cleared and that his brother Alex would go for pick up yesterday so they should contact his brother today for their pick ups.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by yemight2776(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thanks.........we don enter one chance be that.
nnamokenna:

Last I used it yesterday afternoon, it was 182.509 to the dollar. But it keeps changing so nobody can really give you any accurate rate. For instance, the same yesterday morning it was 181.603. And GTB eh, always removing money that you don't know where they go or why they deduct them. At the end of the day, you check your account and what you see is not what you expect to see. Honestly I don't know what the job of the CBN really is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.