Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544179 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:04am On Nov 27, 2014
solaceTK:
Big Ogas here pls pardon my ignorance, l am a bit confused about this custom shut down. Does it affect only goods coming from US? Why l asked this question is that China express shipping which is 24-36 hrs still works. For instance, a week today l had some goods sent via express from China and l was called to come for pick up on Thursday evening, l told them to hold on and on Friday l had another items sent via express from the same shipper and on Saturday evening l was called for pick up which l couldn't go for that day but l had them pick up and sent to me by a courier guy. so when l hear custom shut down l am honestly confused. pls can anyone enlighten me?

DHL, FEDEX, UPS, China express, others not affected
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:07am On Nov 27, 2014
sboba:
Hello Chinox

I sent you a mail earlier, i have baby stuff coming your way, I just got this message for one of the order,
We're writing about the order(s) (#112-************843).
UPS attempted to deliver your package but was unable to leave the package unattended. If necessary, please contact UPS to make alternate delivery arrangements.

Some items have been delivered please confirm and what needs to be done about this failed delivery attempt from UPS

Whats the tracking #? its probably delivered now.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 1:15am On Nov 27, 2014
jazz04:
It might make more sense to shop online in nigeria. See jumia's sweet deals

AM ALWAYZ SCARED OF SUCH DEALS BECAUSE MOST OF THESE NAIJA ONLINE SHOPPING SITES DO SELL STUFFS THAT ARE OFTEN REFURBISHED. WITH NO WARRANTY.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bobo65(m): 4:38am On Nov 27, 2014
imhomoh:

AM ALWAYZ SCARED OF SUCH DEALS BECAUSE MOST OF THESE NAIJA ONLINE SHOPPING SITES DO SELL STUFFS THAT ARE OFTEN REPUBLISHED. WITH NO WARRANTY.

refurbished u meant?

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Ahmed4002(m): 4:58am On Nov 27, 2014
chinosxl:

email replied, package was returned to the seller.

you got another mail with different issue. reply ASAP. Thanks
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by azpekuliar: 5:12am On Nov 27, 2014
azpekuliar:
Hi Chinosxl,

You are yet to confirm receipt of a small package bearing my initials, "Uzezi. O" which contains an iPhone 5 battery, with USPS tracking number, 0004000074514877254877063 and est. delivery date given as 21/Nov. What are your rates for consoles, specifically, the PS4?

Thank you.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by confluence: 5:55am On Nov 27, 2014
@All who need this super fast, brand new Hp envy Touchsmart system, walmart diplay, $331, plus $20 shipping Plus $10 to me
Ebay item number to check it out 141482981186
750Gig HDD
8GIG RAM
SO MANY FEATURES

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2014
confluence:
@All who need this super fast, brand new Hp envy Touchsmart system, walmart diplay, $331, plus $20 shipping Plus $10 to me
Ebay item number to check it out 141482981186
750Gig HDD
8GIG RAM
SO MANY FEATURES
very xpensive
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2014
This is a good deal with offer of $130: 231404180535

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chukel(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2014
solaceTK:
Big Ogas here pls pardon my ignorance, l am a bit confused about this custom shut down. Does it affect only goods coming from US? Why l asked this question is that China express shipping which is 24-36 hrs still works. For instance, a week today l had some goods sent via express from China and l was called to come for pick up on Thursday evening, l told them to hold on and on Friday l had another items sent via express from the same shipper and on Saturday evening l was called for pick up which l couldn't go for that day but l had them pick up and sent to me by a courier guy. so when l hear custom shut down l am honestly confused. pls can anyone enlighten me?
bro, please can you reveal who this express shipper from china is. will very much appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2014
chinosxl:

1. Contact the seller and ask him to cancel your 2nd/mistake order.

2. Contact ebay customer service.
okay... tank u I will do DAT now
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2014
chinosxl:

What does "forwarded" mean on a tracking status?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2014
4har5y:
u gat mail
how may I help you? Ayam sorry o but I don't respond to PMs if you need my help here, I will assist as best as I can but not privately. kiss

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2014
nnamokenna

Your attention is needed. I need your insight on this.

I had a dispute with a seller for an item not as described. Seller refuses to accept returns. I escalated, ebay asked me to return d item for a refund. Problem is d nairaland shipper (not chinosxl) who shipped it to me is not willing to help. If I want to return it quickly, courier cost is near d refund I'm asking for. If I return it with less cost, It might not deliver to the seller quickly. I also fear seller might scam me saying he didn't receive the returns.

What's my play here?

Contact is on my signature, if u may need to advice privately

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2014
terrymason:
doro boss I hail, please I need advise from you or any body on a laptop I want to purchase online(product:hp ram:4gb rom:500gb system:dual core budget:$250 spec:NEW) boss is it possible to see this ƒø̲̣̣я̅ that amount? I need help! Make I nor miss black friday!.
Doro Terry I hail too o. If your wanna purchase any laptop with those specs; on the left hand side of your page be it ebay, amazon etc; you'll see filters of different types. Price, ram, HD, model, OS etc. Tick what you seek in the boxes of the filters and your search will be narrowed down to your choices. Then voila, make your choice within your budget range
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:
nnamokenna

I had a dispute with a seller for an item not as described. Seller refuses to accept returns. I escalated, ebay asked me to return d item for a refund. Problem is d nairaland shipper (not chinosxl) who shipped it to me is not willing to help. If I want to return it quickly, courier cost is near d refund I'm asking for. If I return it with less cost, It might not deliver to the seller quickly. I also fear seller might scam me saying he didn't receive the returns.

What's my play here?

One of d disadvantages of buying online outside nigeria. Ur best option is to forget it if d dhl shippibg is almost same as refund.
Just learn from your mistake and move on. You cant imagine how many faulty iphones i have bought and couldnt return despite being over carefull. I just sell as scrap in ikeja and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2014
tumababa:

One of d disadvantages of buying online outside nigeria. Ur best option is to forget it if d dhl shippibg is almost same as refund.
Just learn from your mistake and move on. You cant imagine how many faulty iphones i have bought and couldnt return despite being over carefull. I just sell as scrap in ikeja and move on.

Hmm...not an easy one to swallow. How much does a scrap phone fetch u?

Another annoying thing is, you ask your nairaland shipper to confirm its condition for u b4 shipping and they never do that, giving busy stories, here and there.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2014
sammybrainy:

What does "forwarded" mean on a tracking status?

It means your item was heading to a wrong address, and has probably now been forwarded to the correct address.
it also means plenty things though, but the zip code where it ends as delivered, will tell u the final story.

I don't know why USPS does that, even when seller prints recipient address correctly.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by MazadoGoodman: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2014
@Madridfc + @Etinosajay... Multiple gratitude to you. The item eventually shipped.
Meanwhile, oga Chino, well done. You've got mail. Item with USPS tracking ID - 940****8469 has been sent to your address, bearing k. b. tapse. Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by sammybrainy(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:

It means your item was heading to a wrong address, and has probably now been forwarded to the correct address.
it also means plenty things though, but the zip code where it ends as delivered, will tell u the final story.

I don't know why USPS does that, even when seller prints recipient address correctly.
Thank you
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2014
Black Friday Shopping spree is ON[color=#000000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by iknowwhoiam: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2014
Hi,

I will like to know how much it will cost me to get this Anysun Quad Band GSM Gprs GPS Tracker Vehicle Bike Car Real Time Tracking System Tk110 to Aba, Nigeria and also how long will it take to get to Aba.

Secondly, I have a product that needs to be sent to Nigeria from Ohio. Can I (How can I) get to Nigeria via your agency?
I have already sent a copy of this message to your email (SALES@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM).
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Hello oga Chi gudday , pls hope alllll the Walmart items have arrived ur office. Thankz

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by wakes: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2014
Oga Chinox I hail o! This Black Friday, how do we maximize it ? Any tips please. House kindly drop your suggestions including good/bad Black Friday experiences.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by nnamokenna(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:
nnamokenna

What's my play here?

My brother, I sympathize/empathize with you. Some of these eBay sellers are very dubious and crooked that sometimes I wonder if it's not Asians or Hispanics or even Africans/Nigerians one is dealing with!

Anyway, to the matter at hand. Is it that the seller REFUSED to accept returns or DOES NOT accept returns. You can find that out from the returns policy on his item listing page.

But I am sure he accepts returns otherwise, eBay would not ask you to return it. Now that eBay has stepped in, you will get your refund no question about that (whether the seller likes it or not). The question is how to return it. Which brings me to another question: where is the item? Here in Naija or the US? If it's still in the US, then you have to look for somebody to help return it for you. Don't worry about the seller saying he did not receive the item because if you decide to return, eBay is going to give you an option of printing a return label for the item. Last time I used it, I think it was $1 plus (less than $2 sha, I can't remember the exact price). I would advise you to use this option because the label would have a tracking # which you'll add in the case details page, so even eBay would be monitoring the progress of the package. Another reason why it would be good to use this option is because if somebody over there agrees to help return the item for you, all you need to do is to forward the return label to his email, he'll just print it, affix to the package and drop off at the post office.

However, if the item is already in Nigeria, well, the decision is yours. You already know the cost implications. Ciao smiley

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Doro Terry I hail too o. If your wanna purchase any laptop with those specs; on the left hand side of your page be it ebay, amazon etc; you'll see filters of different types. Price, ram, HD, model, OS etc. Tick what you seek in the boxes of the filters and your search will be narrowed down to your choices. Then voila, make your choice within your budget range
thanks man!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
bobo65:

refurbished u meant?

THANKS FOR D CORRECTION

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Etinosajay(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
nnamokenna:

My brother, I sympathize/empathize with you. Some of these eBay sellers are very dubious and crooked that sometimes I wonder if it's not Asians or Hispanics or even Africans/Nigerians one is dealing with!

Anyway, to the matter at hand. Is it that the seller REFUSED to accept returns or DOES NOT accept returns. You can find that out from the returns policy on his item listing page.

But I am sure he accepts returns otherwise, eBay would not ask you to return it. Now that eBay has stepped in, you will get your refund no question about that (whether the seller likes it or not). The question is how to return it. Which brings me to another question: where is the item? Here in Naija or the US? If it's still in the US, then you have to look for somebody to help return it for you. Don't worry about the seller saying he did not receive the item because if you decide to return, eBay is going to give you an option of printing a return label for the item. Last time I used it, I think it was $1 plus (less than $2 sha, I can't remember the exact price). I would advise you to use this option because the label would have a tracking # which you'll add in the case details page, so even eBay would be monitoring the progress of the package. Another reason why it would be good to use this option is because if somebody over there agrees to help return the item for you, all you need to do is to forward the return label to his email, he'll just print it, affix to the package and drop off at the post office.

However, if the item is already in Nigeria, well, the decision is yours. You already know the cost implications. Ciao smiley

Item is already in Nigeria. Nairaland shipper I used (not chinosxl) will not care to carefully scrutinise its working b4 shipping it).

Seller argues that he described it adequately during d case, however ebay requested me to return it, and provided a prepaid return shipping label for me to use or use mine if I chose.

Sending it from here to the US via courier is nearly d cost of the refund amount.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
iknowwhoiam:
Hi,

I will like to know how much it will cost me to get this Anysun Quad Band GSM Gprs GPS Tracker Vehicle Bike Car Real Time Tracking System Tk110 to Aba, Nigeria and also how long will it take to get to Aba.

Secondly, I have a product that needs to be sent to Nigeria from Ohio. Can I (How can I) get to Nigeria via your agency?
I have already sent a copy of this message to your email (SALES@LSMGLOBALSHIPPING.COM).

email replied
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
pweetydamsel55:
Hello oga Chi gudday , pls hope alllll the Walmart items have arrived ur office. Thankz

delivered but I will need to check the list to be sure all items delivered
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by valboy20(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Etinosajay:

Item is already in Nigeria. Nairaland shipper I used (not chinosxl) will not care to carefully scrutinise its working b4 shipping it).

Seller argues that he described it adequately during d case, however ebay requested me to return it, and provided a prepaid return shipping label for me to use or use mine if I chose.

Sending it from here to the US via courier is nearly d cost of the refund amount.

bro it's best you move on angry
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by pweetydamsel55(f): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
chinosxl:

delivered but I will need to check the list to be sure all items delivered
Ooook tnkx

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.